Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Event receipts invoice - event registrations without the address fields.

Event receipts

Receipts can only be set up to include members addresses. Most of our paid registrations are non-members so when they receive a receipt it doesn’t have their address on it.

I know I can get around this by adding address fields to the common fields in settings but for most of our unpaid events the address is not necessary and only makes the registration process unnecessarily longer. Also when we get our VIPs to register for free at our events it is sometimes inappropriate and certainly unnecessary to ask for an address.

Is there any way around this?…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to hide from display based on availability date regardless of type

We have a lot of registration types for our events, and list of "base fees" on our registration page gets a little ridiculous, e.g. http://mcmla45.wildapricot.org/event-910021

I want to be able to only show early bird fees up to a certain date (with member only options greyed out but displayed). And then after that date, I want the full costs to display (again with the member only options visible).

I feel like there's not a great way to explain this, but right now there are only 2 options - hide if unavailable or show with special formatting. If I choose the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include "no entry" participant detail on Registration Fields report

Currently this report does not provide participant names for those without data entered in the field(s) requested when you generate the report.

This would be helpful, since now the event manager has to go back to figure out which registrant is missing the data. We use this field frequently to ask for roommate preferences on trips --- often people don't have one at registration time, so it is left blank.

I know we can force an entry by making the field mandatory to make them say something there, (or export to Excel) but it would be much simpler if the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Deleting event registraion types after copying an existing event

When copying a previous event there is no way to quickly delete unwanted registration types that get carried in from the previous event. You can only disable individual reg. types which is tedious.

It would be great if there could be a delete button beside each registration type within an event on the Event Registration Types page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show event time on Calendar RSS feed

On the RSS feed for calendar events, the event title shows the date of the event but not the time as in:

It would be really helpful to show the time too such as:

or even

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export event registrations even when there are none - to see events without attendance

The new Event Export Registrants function is great except it only reports on Events if there is at least one person who has registered. Please fix this as we would like to know what events had no participation as well as those who did have participation. The Event Export function is also really valuable to create a list of all upcoming and future events if we want to put out a flyer or print to a poster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improving manual event registration to avoid errors

With the introduction of the the new screen for Administrators to add people to their events, many are adding existing members as new contacts. I have had four of five examples of this. The reason I believe is that they do not notice the 'Select existing contact' button and go straight to the blank attendee registration form. We hardly ever add new contacts, so the set up for us is wrong.

My suggestion is that the screen be redesigned to make the Select existing contact more prominent. Ideally, in my opinion, there should be two buttons: the first, labelled Select…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Apply a Cancellation deadline to all registration types with specific name type at once and not individually

Apply a Cancellation deadline to all registration types with specific name type at once and not individually. Many future events have been created, and the new cancellation functionality is great. However, it must be done manually. Is it possible to apply this action to many ticket types under the same name?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here