Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Include event tags in export of invoices for events

We're loving WA, and we think it's really going to work!

The one thing we're finding a bit strange is that Event Category tags work fantastic, but they don't show up anywhere in reporting.

Furthermore, it's impossible to export a list of events and see any sort of financial data.

It would be fantastic to have event included in the list of invoices and export of invoices

Then if we could export this with financial data that would be top!

Cheers

Adrian

4 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

adrian@vmadrian@vm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • beaks2leebeaks2lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could always add your own event tag into your registration names/types, for example instead of having:

Member Registration

Non-member registration

You could name your registrations as:

Event XYZ member registration

Event XYZ non-member registration

Those details would appear on the event attendee export report. (I could imagine that may result in some long named registration types though.)

Speaking of the event attendee event export, is it possible to change the field called "Total fee inc. extra costs" to simply "Total fee inc extra costs" and drop the period (".")? I use Microsoft access to create dynamic receipts for event attendees and access wont recognize the period, and i have to remember to change it each time i import the table to access! :(

• Dmitry ButerinDmitry Buterin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The original thinking about tags was only to enable filtering events in multiple calendars.

Your suggestion to extend them for financial reporting is a neat idea, let's see what other users think.

FYI - I will delete your original screenshot from the post because it seems to contact names and actual email addresses of some people - not good for privacy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7