Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Include "no entry" participant detail on Registration Fields report

Currently this report does not provide participant names for those without data entered in the field(s) requested when you generate the report.

This would be helpful, since now the event manager has to go back to figure out which registrant is missing the data. We use this field frequently to ask for roommate preferences on trips --- often people don't have one at registration time, so it is left blank.

I know we can force an entry by making the field mandatory to make them say something there, (or export to Excel) but it would be much simpler if the report just displayed the participant details (names) of those that had no entry.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

skipatskipat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Evgeny aka Apricot KernelAdminEvgeny aka Apricot Kernel (Product Manager, Wild Apricot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good point - I, by the way, have no clue why we do not show attendee details for "no entry" :)

Do you think that we should always show list of attendees for "no entry" option (if "Show participant details" option is selected) or there should be additional checkbox for "Show participant details" like [ ] Also expand "no entry" line?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7