Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Weekly Events Email

Hi. I would like to be able to send all members a WEEKLY email, with a list of the coming week's activities. My understanding is that, as of now, this functionality does not exist. If it does, please advise -- if not, please add to wish list. Thx

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow us to add a fill-in line on a custom field

I need to have guests to be able to register separately from a member for a convention if they need to but they are required to write down the member's name and email address for clarification. I don't know how to go about doing this. The Custom Fields only have pre-set choices for them to choose from, not any fill-in boxes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow bios to be included in event registrations

I need to start creating registration forms for 7 different music competitions, mostly students, and we need bios from each applicant which will be printed in the convention program book. It would save a lot of chasing down of over 100 bios if there is a field where they can type in a word or character limited bio.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fully Featured Import & Export Tool - (Entire or Search Results) for Calendar

I have one non-profit which creates an annual calendar of events every July 1st. This Calendar is currently at 50+ events (some multi-session) that cover three organizations under their tent.

Their event data is created in a spreadsheet and provided to me for input to WA, tweaking, scheduling, etc. I'm now getting requests to help them with reports for key categories. I can find same using Tags - however I cannot export the results back into a spreadsheet for them.

Time: Both on setup and now reporting is critical - ought to be point & click - like much of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When setting up an event and setting up registration limits, we would like to set limits on either the number of people registered, or the n

When setting up an event and setting up registration limits, we would like to set limits on either the number of people registered, or the number of boats, whichever hits it limit first. i.e. we could have an event for up to 40 people and up to 15 boats. If the 15 boat limit gets hit first then no more boats can be registered, but if the number of people is less than 40 then it should be possible for users to add more guests until the limit is reached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In event registration, allow the user to select a guest from anyone in their linked membership, rather than having to enter the details each

In event registration, allow the user to select a guest from anyone in their linked membership, rather than having to enter the details each time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Members to Toggle Event Tags on and off

I would like members to be able to click or unclick tags THEMSELVES on the main calendar to view only the events they want to see. Right now, I have to manually make about 15 different calendars and create 15 different calendar pages for each subgroup. It would be so much easier if the members could just go to the main event calendar and toggle on and off what they want to see, based on event category, price, time, locations, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Event seating pool

When creating an event and establishing it's availability as either "Everyone" or "Members only", could you add a third option of "Everyone except Members"? This would prevent members from accidentally registering for an event that is not designed or priced for them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow membership levels for events

We have events that are open only to those at a certain level of achievement. We can restrict events to members only, but have no way to restrict registration only to members with proper certification. We need a way to setup events so that the event admin does not have to manually check the qualifications of each person who registers.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Edit Button is a Waste of Time

When updating registration types for events, I have to click the "Edit" button to update the registration option. You should go to the Edit page directly. The middle step is a waste of time. In fact get rid of ALL edit buttons. Every page should have open fields. Clicking Edit is archaic and counterintuitive. WHY ADD THE EXTRA STEP!?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Events sponsorship amounts

The ability for outside sponsors to financially sponsor events by filling in the amount they wish to contribute an event (rather than a set dollar value) via the Events Section. And then be able to track this separately.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to receive an alert when certain contacts/members register for events.

I would like to receive an alert when certain contacts/members register for events. The reason for this is some of them have multiple delinquent payments or a poor record of paying on time. I do not want to fully block them from registering, as I would be fine with them attending as long as they pay in advance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. guest event

When a guest is registered for an event, their specific extra info field ( choice of dinner in this case ) does not show up on the confirmation eMail. I do not see a macro option for that field while editing the email template either.

Not that I need one if the above issue is resolved, but I do not see a separate eMail confirmation for the guest that might alert us to what they ordered either.
    Finally, that field does not show up on any of the reports that we could gather a tally from. In fact we cannot…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Provide an event registration flow chart.

I would like a registration process flow chart of all the links within an event registration. Some registration links/buttons are straightforward, simple, and require few clicks before completing the registration and/or payment. Others are very convoluted, as you have to go back and forth clicking on the various links to see where they lead. As the admin, I have to try every option and link to test the process. I would also like to have the chart to give to registrants if needed. Can something like this be set up to be created by the system?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Frank responded

Interesting idea. If we do this, I suspect we will also apply the same visualization to other workflows. Looking forward to comments/votes.

15. Allow update of event title and ride description for instances in a recurring series

Scheduling recurring event is a nice feature, but it won't be complete without allowing update of event title and ride description for any instance in the series. Our bike club updates a ride title to say cancelled on the calendar due to bad weather. It's now a cumbersome process to delete that instance and recreate a non-recurring event.

On the technical side, make each instance a row in the table so that each instance has its own record and columns. Of course, the interface has to be updated to allow the maintenance of the columns of each instance.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Overriding scheduled emails

Hi WA,

Based on a question I asked a couple of days ago, I'd like to submit a suggestion to you:

FYI - my website is necas.org.

I wanted to send out an email related to our event (NECAS Annual Conference) to those who already registered, so I wrote it, then choose the next day for distribution, January 2. I didn’t know at what time on January 2 it would go out. Perhaps midnight? But your system doesn't indicate the time. When I turned on my computer the next morning, January 2, there was no email in my personal mailbox…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a waiting list for an event before the registration or for an event with date to be determined

Sometimes we have an idea for an event in the future but not sure if there will be enough interest to set it up with an actual date. Could we have a waitlist for an event that does not yet have a date? That we could accumulate a hopefully growing list of interested people that we can keep in touch with via email and then notify them if and when an event date is finally picked.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bulk delete registrations

Need a way to bulk delete without having to download the data. Not everyone is a techie.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Exhibition Entries

Ability to enter digital images as exhibition entries for members as well as non-members.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bug in Added Multiple Choice field

The multiple choice questions on the registration form we created are defaulting to the first choice and allowing registrants to choose more than one answer. We would like the choice to change when the field is chosen instead both the choice and the first, default are both chosen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base