Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Event Registration List Security

Option to secure the event registration list so only the admin who posts the event can delete or add registrations via admin editing. We have many event admins, but have encountered some abuse where admins go into events not their own to change participation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Members who are in arrears can't register for events? Since when? How inconvenient is this?

I don't know of a single association that doesn't have members in arrears past their renewal date that are kept on the books. Someone had the bright idea to automatically keep members out of events if they're past their registration date. In theory, I understand why this was a requested change, though I can't remember seeing the request. But a toggle should be made either in the setup on the backend or for each event to allow pending members register for an event. I mean, common sense, people! You have no idea how insanely inconvenient this is for us, our…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Transfer attendees between different events

Our organization has multiple events that have the same content. After registering, some attendees need to transfer to a new date. I'd like to see a simpler way of doing this other than re-registering the attendee manually under the new date and then deleting the old registration.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fast registration or Simplify buying registrations to multiple events or multiple registrations in one event

At the moment, it is not possible to register for multiple events at the same time, or link to the next event after registering for one event on Wild Apricot. This functionality would have been extremely helpful for a recent conference for Children's Hospital that we set up through you...would it be possible to add this feature?

UPDATE by Apricot Kernel: I decide to add here a good comment from Malcolm de C, it sheds more light into the problem

(Malcolm de C) I represent two organisations where the ability to register for multiple events in a single visit would

306 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

152 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I merged another very similar thread into this one, they should be solved together – the registration to multiple events should be simple and fast if possible. There are a number of suggestions in comments on how to achieve this.

5. Improvements to Event Processing

Are their any plans to enhance the Event announcement functionality? I’m continually getting questions from our Program Committee about Event functionality and wanting to know if we can send out event announcements like they do in eVite, Paperless Post, Punchbowl and others. They like how those invitations are presented in an envelop that can be opened to view the invitation. They also like the additional invitation specific graphics that are available. I’m trying hard to keep them from going outside the Wild Apricot system for event processing and it would help to know if something is in the works for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Put event registration list on the event details page

Put the event registration list on the same page as the event details. There's no reason why they are on different pages. This would make it much easier for organizers and attendees to see who's attending an event without all the extra clicks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adding guests to an invoice in admin

When adding guests manually on the admin side, there is the option to add [red +] line items/guests to an invoice - but I am told this will not list the persons name even if the precursor (Guest 5) is added. Following the sequence of Update invoice- Event registration - Add guest- Save is neither intuitive or straightforward and might be simplified by a drop down in the line item box [as there are only so many choices based on the registration types]

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sort event registrations by organisation

Sort Event registrations by Organisation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customize contact fields for Simple Events

Customize Contact fields for Simple Events

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. After-Event Materials Link for Presentation Documents

It would be great if there was a logical place to add a copy of the presentation and any other event documents after the event is over so that members can download them (especially for those members who couldn't attend the meeting). Is there anyway to do this?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Waitlist Number on Event List Summary Page

Could you please add the Waitlist Number to the Event List summary page under Attendance. Great that you have Unpaid + Paid. Would be helpful to know how many waiting to see if I need to open another session. Thank you, Dena

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove verbiage “to change your registration contact an administrator” when the registration cancellation function is enabled

The verbiage “to change your registration, contact an administrator” still appears when someone goes into an event looking to cancel so they don’t scroll down further to the place where they can actually cancel and just automatically email an administrator when they have the ability to do it themselves it is just confusing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. paypal acceptance on event emails

Need to be able to insert PayPal button into event emails to allow immediate payment

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Event setup for household members

Hi, It would be helpful if a bundle administrator could setup household members for an event.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Back Button Placement

Put the BACK button at the top of the page so it does NOT scroll off the page when editing on ALL screens.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. suggestions

More event and website customization

Email creation more intuitive and attractive - like MailChimp

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Complete Offline Event Management -Start to Finish

We run an event weekly in the middle of a forest with about 40-60 attendees, no internet signal is available, wifi or 3/4/5G. As a result, we can't use the event management tool for these events. Attendees expect to be able to turn up and register, so pre-registration is not a workable solution.

The desired solution; I believe that via the app, we should be able to cache our organization's database with existing members/contacts and capture new guests as they turn up. Once the connection is re-established, the captured data: registrations and check-ins are uploaded?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Easier to change months on calendar gadget

Ability to change months on the calendar without reloading the page OR the ability to select a month so that the user only has to deal with one reload in order to move multiple months ahead or back. One reload per month makes this a pain (and next to impossible to handle if the calendar isn't at the very top of the page.)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. show registration on event list change default to "show"

Currently the default for showing a participant on the waitlist is set to Not Show them. We can change it in the Event details page for each event. But it still won't show waitlisted people who are moved over to the registration list unless we manually uncheck those individual people while they are on the waitlist (or after if we miss that). This is more important now that the new automatic transfer from waitlist to registered is implemented. Love not having the manual work to transfer waitlisted people over, but we still have manual work to make them show. This…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Webinars for Asian time zones

I see a lot of emails about webinars that look great, but have I missed the posts about webinars that run at reasonable times for WA users in the Australian time zone (+8 hrs - +11 hrs with DST)). How about running some for us so we don't have to get out of bed so early?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base