Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Group based events and group assignments during event signup

Our organization hosts an annual symposium with a large number of field trips. Due to the nature of the field trips we don't want them to be able to be viewed by the public and we only want registrants to be able to sign up for them.

One way to do this would be to be able to assign a group code to event registrants e.g. Symposium2016. Then have the field trip as a group only event where only Symposium2016 group members could sign up.

We also have non-members who register for symposium. So it would be nice if group…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. view registration codes more easily

Is it possible to display all the registration codes (if any) for each registration type in the "registration types & settings" tab? Also adding it when generating the registration type report would be helpful also.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow update of event title and ride description for instances in a recurring series

Scheduling recurring event is a nice feature, but it won't be complete without allowing update of event title and ride description for any instance in the series. Our bike club updates a ride title to say cancelled on the calendar due to bad weather. It's now a cumbersome process to delete that instance and recreate a non-recurring event.

On the technical side, make each instance a row in the table so that each instance has its own record and columns. Of course, the interface has to be updated to allow the maintenance of the columns of each instance.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Overriding scheduled emails

Hi WA,

Based on a question I asked a couple of days ago, I'd like to submit a suggestion to you:

FYI - my website is necas.org.

I wanted to send out an email related to our event (NECAS Annual Conference) to those who already registered, so I wrote it, then choose the next day for distribution, January 2. I didn’t know at what time on January 2 it would go out. Perhaps midnight? But your system doesn't indicate the time. When I turned on my computer the next morning, January 2, there was no email in my personal mailbox…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit the HTML of event registration forms

Ability to edit the HTML of a registration form

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. more useful lists from event registration fields

Would like to get specific lists from registration fields for events, eg. only names and emails of carpool field.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. add a description of multisession events

If an event has multiple sessions it would be helpful to have a different description of each session rather than #1, #2, #3 etc ie Introduction, basic concepts, advanced concepts etc

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. List all event attendees individually on the Attendance Reports

Attendance reports that list every person registered individually so there is no need to export to Excel and create a separate registration list for use at the Registration Table for Check-In.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create a waiting list for an event before the registration or for an event with date to be determined

Sometimes we have an idea for an event in the future but not sure if there will be enough interest to set it up with an actual date. Could we have a waitlist for an event that does not yet have a date? That we could accumulate a hopefully growing list of interested people that we can keep in touch with via email and then notify them if and when an event date is finally picked.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better Event Registrations Workflows

Workflow is pretty bad. The developers should sit down with a client local to you an actually try to check in people. You have to enter information twice and getting back to the event list is a round-a-bout gesture. It've very inefficient and time consuming.

Things like address and names should be passed through to the payment page when accepting credit cards.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customer Order for Attendee List

alphabetize the Who's Coming list. give the option by date, or by last name and show the guest name.

-----
    UPDATE by Yuri aka Quality Apricot: I decide to add here a good comment from Dustin F., it sheds more light into the problem
    ------
    The filters you have in place to look at the list of registrants, corresponding guests counts, times, etc. is very convoluted. Instead of a streamlined chart, which is fairly easy to assemble, the result is broken into names, times, counts, etc. This means that for us to know that the Smith party intends to arrive…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multiple week registration

For multiple week registration in which a menu of weeks is offered that will reflect discounts for multiple weeks and count off registration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Upcoming Events & Viewing in Settings

An HOA such as ours has a lot of daily activities that are ongoing.
    Each one of these shows up in Upcoming Events and this is not necessary. We would like to highlight the big events only in Upcoming Events gadget. Could there be an option added to the Events settings that would give a choice regarding an event being promoted on Upcoming Events?
    Also I would prefer the Events to be in reverse sort order. I want them to appear in current down to future events.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bulk delete registrations

Need a way to bulk delete without having to download the data. Not everyone is a techie.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow me to add fields to the Event Registration form that event organizers populate and use to populate emails to registrants

We plan events with assigned tables. I would like to be able to add a field to the Event database with the table assignment so that I can send a customized email to each registrant with their table assignment using the Macro feature. This would take the place of a ticket and help guests find their table more quickly.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Event multi session hide past sessions

Events.
    Repeating past sessions of events still display even though "show past events" is not ticked.
    They currently have to be manually deleted from the repeating sessions list.
    Regards
    Bryan

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Event Calendar

I wish the current month’s events still showed, even with unclicking “Show past events” (I don’t want to see a years’ worth of past events, but I would like to maintain the full calendar for the current month.)

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Exhibition Entries

Ability to enter digital images as exhibition entries for members as well as non-members.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base