Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Event Creation Audit Trail

Need an Audit Trail for Event Creation
    When we joined WA some 4 years ago we had no restriction on the number of Admin Staff. We had around 20 staff authorised to create events and this enabled us to track who was doing what. Now with only 10 admins allowed we are forced to have many event organisers use a single admin,login in. PROBLEM, there is no audit trail

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expose waitlist on calendar details when a member is logged in

Please expose the wait-list in the event details reached from the calendar when a member is logged in -- just like how a logged-in member can tell who is actually registered for the trip by clicking on the "X registrants" link (e.g. please add an "Y wait-listed registrants" link)

Why: I have 50+ event organizers and three Event Administrators in Wild Apricot. My organizers (and event participants) would like to know who is signed up and who is on the wait list. But you can only see an event's waitlist in the Event Administrator's Admin view. And my Event Administrators…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. event registration gadget

I didn't see this listed - but I was hoping for a quick-register button gadget - so you can quickly add a 'Register Now' button on any page for a specific event

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Overview of Event Registrations

I would like a way to see an overview of upcoming events and their start & end dates and how many people are registered for the event vs. the registration limit. I would use this primarily to determine which events have poor enrollment so that I could spend time trying to boost enrollment.

I could see myself using this also for past events - to see which events did better than others.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. export registrants automatic

On the Export Registrants button, can we have a way to have these reports generated automatically say the day before the event and go to the event organizer? Currently we can only access this with an Admin.

The alternative for us would be the ability to choose which information is displayed in Public View for the Registrants list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hide sold out events in upcoming events gadget

I'd like to be able to further filter the events in the Upcoming Events Gadget. I am currently using tags, and that works great, but I'd like to hide (or gray out) those events that are sold out. I frequently have an event that re-occurs on several days. Because WildApricot events won't allow people to attend one session and not another, I've had to set these up as individual events. Now it becomes confusing for people wanting to sign up because they have to click on each event to see if there is space. I suppose I could use the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. calendar subscriptions for mobile devices

Having a calendar to which members can subscribe and see on their mobile devices.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Better Facebook representation when posting links

When posting a link on Facebook There are no pictures shown and nothing visual to indicate my site, my business, what we do or anything to promote my organization. All I see is the words Object Moved and a Wildapricot address that doesn't speak at all to what I want to show.
    How about making it possible to show something that represents us and our pictures so we can promote out organization?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Role email addresses & committee calendars

Email addresses for roles (e.g., President@organization.org). Separate calendars for committees that can be overlain and viewed as the (members only) chapter calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Non-schedule events Registration, separately displayed

We have various organized events, but some are not on our calendar. We call these "non-calendar" participation, and they DO require Registration. Need a way to clearly present Non-Calendar Registration path to our site visitors, WITHOUT placing it at the top of our Event List (Events Calendar). Obviously, placing it at the bottom of the list is not advisable. Can we link to such a Registration form in an obvious place (e.g., a separate page that we can explain and link to at the top of the All Events List, or (2nd choice) Isolate this Form on the list somehow,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Backup/Restore Events

Recently, a new WA admin mistakenly deleted our "gala" event with over 100 registrants - just a few days before the event.

Currently, WA Support cannot restore the event (or any events) - nor will a site backup recover the events. At best, WA Support Level II is hoping to recover some data...

This situation is probably not significant with respect to frequency. However, depending on the Event it can have a significant impact on a non-profit collecting funds, managing an event, and the perception regarding same.

Clearly, this situation can and has put WA and folks supporting same in…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A true form-based Content Management System

For Email and Event entry, we need a true Content Management System -- where novice end-users can enter text and it is automatically dropped into a template that we design. You try explaining to some of our members why centered text is more readable; I've given up! And there are a lot of browser and mail-client quirks that need to be addressed expertly. They occur even if the HTML editor is never used, and they should not require HTML editing to fix. For example, your CSS image margin specs are totally ignored by Outlook 2010 and other mail clients. It…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make a handy way to Re-order events in event list

If you use the same format as event fields on registration forms, to toggle up and down, this would allow events that start at the same time/date to be reordered. There are lots of folks that would like this feature so that they can have a certain order to their events.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Restrict the number of members from same organization to register to an event

We have member organisations that have up to 5 members registered. However, some of our events are limited so that only 1 person from that organisation can attend. How can we block multiple registrations from the same organisation?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enable greater segmentation of automatic Announcement mailings.

Enable segmentation of automatic email sends. We would like to send a different message to Members vs. Non-members, but do not want to "waste" one of the three automatic Announcement emails to do so. I tried clicking "send now" to one list, then revising the message, but there's a flaw in that approach: The first batch had not been completed, and after I revised the email in preparation for sending to the second batch, the first batch got the REVISED version -- presumably because I had not waited for the first batch to get through the queue. (And there's also…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable Registration for Multi-Session Event Once It Starts

Most of our events represent multi-session classes that start on a given date and meet weekly for X weeks. We create a different session in the event for each time the class meets.

We would like an option to automatically disable registration for these classes / events once the first session meets. Tracking the start of every class and needing to go in and manually disable the registration is tedious. And, if we don't do this, we invariably have people trying to register and join the class.

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Simplify setting event access mode when creating a new event

On the Create new event page you see:
    - Admin Only (default)

If you want to change from the default you click Admin Only and...

You are presented with a dialog box with these options
    - Public
    - Admin only (selected)
    - Restricted

Then you make your selection
    Then you click Save

===

Why not move the contents of the dialog box to the Create New Event page where the initial selection Admin only is shown?
    You can set the default Admin only by a 3 option radio button
    The other options:
    - Public
    - Restricted

When an event is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Clone a registration form from one event, to another event.

I can clone an event, I can clone a Registration form. But can I clone a registration form and move it to another (possibly cloned) event? Apparently not. So EACH of our events cloned from last year (good) have to have their registration forms rebuilt from scratch. Let us "mix and match," please.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add event detail to financial invoice reporting

Under financial reports/income - if a payment is made for an event, list the event (not just "event"). We have numerous trips and need to drill down on each to determine what trip is being paid for.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. hidden event registration options

A hidden registration option that can be sent out as a link that does not show up on the event registration page that the public can see. This would be used to register presenters, sponsors etc., at events where they need to be part of the head count but do not pay to attend.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base