7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. announcement

currently the 'default' event schedule email is to all contacts, with selectable options after that. It would be better if the 'default selection was members' with various options after that. for example diffent classes of members or other contacts.

Currently if you create an event that is intended for members or member classes only the email schedule defualt is all contacts, irrespective of who they are and what they may be a contact for.

Yes, we administrators should be checking, but an inadvertent email to members onl is more easily managed than an email to all contacts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export Event Details

WISH LIST: For our events, participants can register for up to 10 "items" on a single registration. When I export the information, all the "items" appear in a single cell. It would be helpful if all the items they skipped had blank cells, and the items they selected had a notation. This is VERY IMPORTANT to me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Support online event evaluations

Allow conference/seminar attendees to fill out conference evaluation online + email attendance certificate after submission of evaluation

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Available Period under Registration Types

In Help & Support, under "Event Registration Available Period" it is important to tell users that this function appears under Event Details until two or more Registration Types are created. Thereafter, the Event REgistration Available Period can only be changed by editing the Registration Type.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. non-registration events from 'parent' group

I would like to be able to add items to our calendar as just entries, not events.

We are a local user group that is a kind of "subsidiary" of a larger international user group. Our "parent" group hosts several conferences, webinars and other events throughout the year. We would like to use our calendar to publish/promote these events to our members. However, our group has nothing to do with registering attendees for these events.

We need to be able to publish items on our calendar as merely promotional, without requiring/allowing any reply from our members whatsoever. The "event" details…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Registration Type Availability

It would be great to be able to set availability of a given Registration Type a set number days before an event (in the same way that emails are sent a given number of days before).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. opening time choices

I would like to have a choice of opening times. At the moment it is set for midnight and it is not very practical for people who work and can't stay up. There should be a choice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. calendar year

The year design of the calendar only shows the start date not the end date. So events that are multiple days are not apparent. It also appears that our venue is open and it is not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Link Events to Contacts (for scheduling events)

I would like a link between an Event and the Contact that scheduled the event. So that I could click on an event in the calendar and have access to the contact vice versa , click on a contact and see all events they have scheduled. And icing on the cake would be to be able to select existing contact info when setting up an event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Excahnges

Exchanging tickets for an event is a complicated process. The original purchaser (member) must be cancelled and their account credited for the amount of the event, then the new purchaser (member) must be registered and invoiced. A single step within Wild Apricot would save much time and effort.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Give bundle administrator ability to see registrations of their bundle members

we really need is the ability for bundle administrators to at least SEE (if not edit) the events their bundle members are signed up for or have taken in the past. We have a membership with parents and children. And on top of needing to be able to have parents sign their children up for events (but not themselves) we need parents to be able to see the events their kids are signed up for.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Like!

Hi guys,
    Just another Like: your system is consistently surprising me in a positive way: not only does your system provide me with the functions I need, every time I start doing something new. But is does so in a smooth, rich and intuitive way.
    Keep up the great job! If ever I got real value for money on the web, than it is with Wild Apricot!
    Regards,
    Friso

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Emails from events

It would be great if we could have the option of sending email from the name of our events or our organization. Our annual event is a collaboration and it would be a nice option to have the email come from the event itself, instead of having it come from the name of our organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Upcoming EVents for Multiple days

Please add a option for Events to show or not show in Upcoming Events. When there are multiple days like a Pilates class a week it takes up all of the Upcoming calendar.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Event Confirmation System Page

Can the event confirmation page, be included in System Pages, to be able to customize?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Event Report

We would love to have the ability to generate a report of our events separately to give to our hosting events.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Discount coupons for event registrations

I tried implementing the arrangement for coupon codes for events this week.

I'm sorry, but I really don't like the way it currently works.

To explain, I wanted to setup a coupon code in WA for 25% off a registration for any event. To start with, I needed to edit every single event one at a time to do so. Then, when I logged in and practiced going through the process of registering, it showed the 25% off rate as an option. Anyone could see the amount of the coupon, even if they did not know the code and therefore…

181 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

118 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multiple event gadgets on same page

I want to have two or more event gadgets on the same page, filtered by different tags.

Example. I'd want a calendar for events sponsored by our neighborhood. Then I'd want a separate calendar for events sponsored by city-wide groups such as the book fair, or science fair, City alders, Mayor, Arts group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change "Guests" to "Teams" and make mandatory field

We are registering school teams for a competition. We'd like to be able to either change the word "Guests" to "Teams", or have another option other than "Guests". Also, we'd like to make the field mandatory -- we had schools register, but they didn't see "Guests" all the way at the bottom, even with highlighted reminders, so they didn't register their teams. If it could be made to be a required field, they wouldn't miss what is at the bottom of the page.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base