Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

748 results found

1. Registration type with a drop down feature

Need a registration type that has a drop down option with charge calculation.

Examples:
    1@20
    2@40
    3@60

Another way would be:
    Full package @ 275
    Daily package 1 @ 155
    Daily package 2 @ 170
    etc

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Calendar Improvement

Have you seen a google calendar? So much more user friendly. The monthly layout is so much better on Google calendar. We are an HOA and there are lots of activities going on here that overlap. I was hoping

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. calendar subscriptions for mobile devices

Having a calendar to which members can subscribe and see on their mobile devices.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit message on event page so that it doesn't automatically say SOLD OUT

ability to edit the message that appears on event page when waitlist is enabled.
    Waitlist option is turned on BEFORE registration opens and would prefer the message not to say SOLD OUT.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Default "Online only" for event payments, rather than having to select for each event posted.

Default "online" only for event payment type rather than having to select for each event posting.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bulk import of event data form a structured file

Provide ability to import bulk event information from either an sql, excel file or tab delimited file. We have upwards of 60 events to enter three times a year. Now, each event has multiple cut an pastes to enter them in Wild Apricot.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Event History Analysis

Reporting. Analysis of all event history. I would like to pull all the past event history of Registrations vs Attendance. Members vs Guests for each individual event. Without having to pull reports individually. export to an Excel spreadsheet. Comparison from year to year / month to month / etc. If in an Excel Export then I would be able to create Pivot Table summaries of what worked and what did not on topics, etc.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hide sold out events in upcoming events gadget

I'd like to be able to further filter the events in the Upcoming Events Gadget. I am currently using tags, and that works great, but I'd like to hide (or gray out) those events that are sold out. I frequently have an event that re-occurs on several days. Because WildApricot events won't allow people to attend one session and not another, I've had to set these up as individual events. Now it becomes confusing for people wanting to sign up because they have to click on each event to see if there is space. I suppose I could use the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Future event with not defined date, with a future posting date

I would like to be able to create a future event that will automatically become visible at a future specified date, rather than me having to create the event, set it as Admin Only and then change the access permissions when I want it to be visible to the public. Thank you!! :)

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reserved seating at an event (ticket sales)

It would be so great to be able to reserve specific seats at our HOA events, this is the only reason we are not using the reservation/tickets sales module.
    I would like to be able to add a graphic of the seating arrangement which is hyperlinked and when clicked on would open a larger.pdf to see the seat id numbers. Then list them to be selected. When purchased they would be automatically be removed from the seating list. Like is done on airlines and sports events.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automatically import events from Google calendar

Allow for the website calendar to be directly linked to a Google calendar (e.g., something added to our Google calendar appears on the calendar on our website).

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is the integration available with Integromat platform, which helps to build automated workflows.

We also provide several templates for quick start, and one of them allows you to copy Wild Apricot events into google calendar. So you can share this google calendar and your members can subscribe to it.

You can try the integration by this link https://www.integromat.com/en/integration/2276-copy-wild-apricot-events-into-google-calendar

Help page: https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/1653

Blog post with video tutorial: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/02/14/create-integromat-scenario

12. It would be nice to have a gadget to list featured events on a page, such as the home page.

A featured event gadget could be used to list one or more selected event for a page, say the home page and allow the ordering of those selected events. Alternatively, a simpler gadget could display one featured event and if I wanted to feature more than one event I could use more instances of the gadget. The information displayed could be similar to the information displayed for an event on the "Upcoming Events" page, i.e., not the full information, but a teaser. A teaser tool, to give control over how much info to display would be nice.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Overview of Event Registrations

I would like a way to see an overview of upcoming events and their start & end dates and how many people are registered for the event vs. the registration limit. I would use this primarily to determine which events have poor enrollment so that I could spend time trying to boost enrollment.

I could see myself using this also for past events - to see which events did better than others.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make a handy way to Re-order events in event list

If you use the same format as event fields on registration forms, to toggle up and down, this would allow events that start at the same time/date to be reordered. There are lots of folks that would like this feature so that they can have a certain order to their events.
    Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Recurring events: separate registrations for each occurrence (e.g. monthly board meetings)

Original recurring events request was to complex for us to resolve in a single release, so we decided to focus it on a simple scenario where event can have multiple sessions, but event registration is one and for all - like courses. See http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8825581-recurring-events-scenario-1-event-with-multiple for more details on this one.

Another important scenario is when event is actually a recurring series of events, but each occurrence of an event may have a separate registration and updated description of event. Example - monthly board meetings. Event is created in the beginning of year with a monthly recurring schedule, but each occurrence…

311 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding registration items from dropdown list to invoice

Haven't found this elsewhere so I'm suggesting it here. We'd like to be able to modify an existing invoice by adding additional existing registration types. We have a limited availability Golf Scramble (say 80 slots) but our conference is unlimited. Because of this the Golf Scramble is a separate event, otherwise it could potentially be oversold if it was incorporated in the conference registration.

We'd like to be able to edit the invoice to add the Golf Scramble (or other registration types) from a pick list or drop down, so that it is counted in the Golf Scramble registration type.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Expose waitlist on calendar details when a member is logged in

Please expose the wait-list in the event details reached from the calendar when a member is logged in -- just like how a logged-in member can tell who is actually registered for the trip by clicking on the "X registrants" link (e.g. please add an "Y wait-listed registrants" link)

Why: I have 50+ event organizers and three Event Administrators in Wild Apricot. My organizers (and event participants) would like to know who is signed up and who is on the wait list. But you can only see an event's waitlist in the Event Administrator's Admin view. And my Event Administrators…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. provide the custom result layout feature for event and regular contact searches in addition to member related searches.

Members and Non-Members of our club register for outdoor trips and events. We need a printable list for the trip leader to carry when away from electronic devices which has custom registrant details from their profiles - like phone numbers. The available reports and layout for Registrants do not provide this option. The reply from support contained this: "Unfortunately, you can only apply custom result layout to member-related searches. This feature is not available for event and regular contact searches."

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. have better event tag management

Currently it is possible to add arbitrary words as tags to an event's event tag text field. This allows events to be filtered on calendars/event lists and on the administration side allows them to be filtered for by those tags. Currently tags can be added in the edit mode for any given events. Currently tags can only be deleted by going into each even that has the tag and individually deleting the tag.

Aside from dates/times and locations tags are the only means by which it is possible to categorize an event for event workflow, administration, and display purposes.

This…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automatically pull profile data / fields into event registration form

Allow the event to be set up so that it automatically pulls through any of the custom fields in to the registration. i.e. in our case we would like to pull the boat name, type and length through.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base