Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. blogs features

It would be nice to have the flexibility to sort the blogs by the latest dates, to have a field for tags for SEO, and to have a field for the summary that appears on the listing so we can have a proper layout in the listing

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Affinipay

We would like to have the ability to add more than one fully integrated bank account to use in our website. I would think that you would be working diligently on this NOW as it is an easy way for Wild Apricot to capture more revenue.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display registrants for each Registration-type separately

We are a hiking club with several hikes / Registration-types for each hiking day / Event. We would like to display the registrants for each registrant-type separately. Currently all the registrants for the hiking day / Event are displayed. A registrant cannot tell who is registered for their hike only who is registered for all hikes / Event.

Please add the "Show registrants who want to be listed" selection currently in the Event details tab, to the "Registrant types & settings" tab for each Registration-type.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show who created event, who last edited it, and when.

In an organization with a lot of admins, it is helpful for admins to be able to see who posted and who changed an event listing. Please record this automatically and show it on the Event details view.

For extra credit, provide a checkbox so the admin editing the event can make theirself the event organizer without having to go to the Emails view.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Limit access to digital product by time period

This proposal relates to the sale of online digital products such as books. The tool currently in place works great – an email with the document’s link is sent to the purchaser once the sale is made. It would be extremely beneficial for us, if there is an option that the purchased online document is not downloadable but can be viewed online by the purchaser for a period of time set by the administrator. That is, purchaser pay the relevant fee, have access to view the online document for a period of time. Purchaser cannot share, download or print the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need daylight saving time support

When specifying the time for an event, there is no proper way to specify a time during daylight saving time. For example, our June event will be at 10:00, EDT, which is UTC-04:00, so I have to choose between either "Eastern UTC-05:00" or "Atlantic UTC-04:00", either of which are only half correct. Not sure which is more important, that I get the Eastern part correct or I get the UTC-04:00 correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. store personalized field

Add personalize field to store. Would like to use the store for customized pet id, but no place to enter the pet name.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Customize What Store Emails Being Sent

My customers are complaining about getting too many email when they place an order in the store. I would like the ability to choose which emails are sent out automatically--I feel they don't need a notice for order confirmation in addition to a receipt, and don't need a fulfillment email when they're also getting the digital content emailed. It's overwhelming and easy to miss the email with the actual digital content in it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customized app logo

Change app icon to organizations logo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Year End Donor Letters

Year-end Donor Letters: Is there a way to generate year-end donor letters, showing their total for the year? Seems like this could be done from a template with macros rather than needing to create them one by one.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. GENERAL BACK BUTTON

Hello,
    I would like to submit an idea as it often happens that for instance there is a change in the gadget while working on a mailing in terms of layout format/margins/etc. that I want to cancel and there is no "general" back button (like in a word document for instance). The only way to use the back or forward button is if you are doing the edits within a gadget. I therefore wish there was just an "absolute overall back button" effective on the whole template.

I hope that you can help me on this matter, thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please make a product category for sponsorships

Please make a product category for sponsorships

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Privacy Policy confirmation needs to be enforceable

In terms of accessing members-only information, I believe the Confirmation of having read the Privacy Policy, if one is enabled, should be enforced. My understanding is the member can leave this field at No, but it doesn't restrict any access to information. If that is the case, the field provides no tangible functionality, I think as long as the field is set to No, the member needs to be prompted to confirm that they have read the policy upon login attempt. If they are unwilling to confirm, they shouldn't be granted access, This is especially important for access to contact…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. adding a new entry to a drop-down list

With drop-down lists, users can choose from the list of choices presented but cannot write in an entry of their own. Please add the ability for a user to add a new entry to the list. For example, if a drop-down list in the field "Member Type" already has "Professor, Postdoc Fellow, Graduate Student, Senior Researcher, Lecturer" and the user doesn't see an appropriate choice, he/she can do an ad-hoc entry, say "Independent Researcher".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix membership trends report for bundles

On the Membership Trends Report under "Active Members," you do NOT show Active Members, you show "Active Bundles for levels with Bundles." Bundles include more than one Member so the count of Active Members is incorrect because it's a combination of Members and Bundles if you have levels with Bundles, which we do..

However, the Members Summary List shows both Members and Bundles, which is more informative and shows the correct number of Members.

Suggestion:
    Change the Membership Trends Report to correctly show only "Active Members" (not Bundles) like the heading indicates. Or show both Members and Bundles like the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cash-based income report

When running an Income Report, it would be much more useful to have the payments posted in the month of payment as opposed to the month of the invoice. Accrual accounting isn't all that useful for a non-profit on an ongoing basis. It also makes reconciling bank account records impossible. Alternatively, if the level of detail (summary breakdown of payment allocation, i.e. membership, events, store orders) was available on the Payments Report, that would alternatively work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show the date and time the poll was opened and closed.

Have access to the date and time the poll was opened and closed.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Automatically send email to waitlist when registration becomes available

You have all this wait list capability, but did not implement an option to automatically send an email to all the entries on the wait list when a cancellation occurs that drops the registration limit below max

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Trial membership with automatic renewal to paid

I would like a way for someone to pay $1 (or free, but have them put in their credit card info for automatic recurring payments) for a trial month, then have the rate increase after their trial month is over WITHOUT them having to re-enter their credit card information. I have seen this on many other apps/memberships, so I am hoping it is possible.

Currently I have it set up as 2 different levels ($1 level, and full membership level) and the level change can happen automatically but the payment cannot. They have to renew and re-enter their credit card…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Use 2 decimal places for dollar values in store orders

Dollar values do not use 0's in decimals on the order page.
    When I look at an order in admin view, if the price is an even amount (like $9.00) the decimals do not show up. If only one decimal is needed (like $9.50) then the 0 doesn't show up.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base