Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Refund Email Sent from AffiniPay

The Wild Apricot process for canceling events and refunding attendees is multifaceted and cumbersome. Added irritation comes from the inability of AffiniPay to email refund recipients when their original payments were processed through Wild Apricot. The system generated messages from AffiniPay for refunds are NOT sent to those receiving refunds. Refund recipients would like proof of their refund which were not distributed from AffiniPay because their payment was processed through Wild Apricot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow advanced searches of members with Admin Mobile App

We have a complicated search set up on web page, but it is too cumbersome to use via website on mobile phones. It would be very helpful if advance searches of members could be made using the mobile app. For instance, security patrol needs to be able to look up owners of vehicles parked on beach by searching for their permit number or vehicle tags. Members can have permits for up to six vehicles. We need to access this type of information and more - on the go.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to get a membership at by joining an event

The membership application module and event registration module are separate. There should be way to trigger a membership at sign-up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Responsive content gadget

I would like a new content gadget that is "responsive". When the website switches to mobile view the content in this gadget would be "display: none;". That way I can add nice looking stuff for the desktop but exclude it so it doesn't take up space in mobile view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Membership Pause Feature

Hi guys and girls,

In light of the current COVID19 situation, with various countries and their lockdown issues not allowing social activities, is it possible for you to implement a membership pause feature. Basically a one button feature allowing us to put all membership on hold until we then unhold and return to normal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A summary breakdown of charges showing a line item for each calc field choice along with total of payment due

Our organization has at least six calculation fields for each member level. Our member forms are long and complicated with calculation fields spread throughout. It would be very helpful if a breakdown is presented to the applicant/member that shows each item and the cost of the item they selected along with the total before payment is made. Without a summary that shows each charge, it’s difficult for the applicant/member to review the charges, spot a mistake or change their mind about their selections. Many members select an item or the wrong item without realizing it until after they have submitted…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to change membership level when Pending Renewal

Members not being able to change their membership level when they are in "pending renewal" is a huge hassle for them and for administering membership. I'm sure there is some logical reason for the limitation, but it sure is frustrating.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Membership type and calendar integration with Zoom.

The function would be to allow a defined membership type to join a community zoom meeting. Other membership types would not be able to.

Using the zoom registration function members with the right membership type could click on a link in the calendar to join the meeting. Others would get an upgrade message.

It would be great to figure out how the scheduling process could place the meeting information into the WA calendar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. bug: delete registration type

i admin at bapg.org. i can't find how to get a hold of wildapricot support or report a bug. i was setting up an event. i added a registration type and then tried to delete it. i got an error message to remove all registrants from the registrants list and wait list, but there were no registrants. so i added one. then i tried again and got the correct error message. then i removed the registrant and got back to zero registrants but had the same problem. i don't want to have to delete the event and start again, but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Export all import errors

Want to ability to export the full list of errors after importing data so we could work with large number of errors easily

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please obfuscate e-mail addresses

I am getting significantly more spam at my club e-mail address since fielding our Wild Apricot site. E-mail links on pages or in posts or articles appear to be in unencoded HTML, which makes them easy for spam robots to harvest. Please provide an obfuscation mechanism (oreferably automatic) for mailto: links. This is a standard feature of some other platforms, such as Typo3.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. last 4 digits

Please provide a way to have the last 4 digits show on a credit card used for invoices. I work in a school district and many school institutions require this to verify the payment that was used.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Taxable VS non-taxable items

Taxable VS non-taxable items

We are setting up a store and have both taxable and non-taxable store items. In Massachusetts clothing isn't taxable. I need to have have some items taxable and other not taxable?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email - Link to view content on the web

It would be great to be able to include a link on newsletters / emails sent to view the content on the web just incase the newsletter / email doesn't show up in the email browser and also to allow a link to archived newsletters.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. poll

Please add freeform text as an option in poll questions; and pull-down options too. And agree with other posts it's helpful to send polls to non-members as well (manually add an email).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Account Statement Date Range

When creating an account statement for a specific contact, it would be helpful to be able to set parameters for the account statement. For example, being able to see the account statement for just the last year.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PDF invoices

We would love to be able to send invoices as a PDF attachment- many of our billers are unable to process invoices that are in the body of an email

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable renewals for headquarter members

Our association has a parent company where all the membership dues go and then chapters for regional areas. The chapters do not collect the membership dues but advise members when their memberships are about to lapse.

Future: If you create a membership level that is zero cost to members and you enable renewals, you need to disable the renew button in member's profile so they do not renew through the current website. This way you can send the reminder emails that membership is going to expire and we can link the members to the correct location to make payment of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chapters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Blog - add line formatting feature

I did not see this any of the current wishlist items but just posted our first blog and noticed one essential feature is missing, line formatting. In content gadgets, email, events, they all have it so you can set spacing between paragraphs or line items. The blog does not, please incorporate this so we can make our blogs look correctly formatted and not extra wide spacing between paragraphs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Event upload

Allow events with sessions be populated by CSV upload.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base