Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Insert Picture Into Text

With the new email update, I was told by Wild Apricot that you can no longer insert pictures into the text. This is an issue especially, for example, if I want to include a signature block and cannot include the company logo below the name, address, etc. I would have to instead include an additional image gadget and line it up just right with the signature block.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Required Fields Filled in Before Renewal is Completed

We have added a few required fields for new members and existing members. However, when you go to renew, the system does not note that the renewal remember has required fields that are now blank. If the member goes to edit profile, then the prompt is there to make sure required info is filled in. We have asked members to do this but we have 4000 members and it's not working voluntarily. We need a way to force members when they renew to make sure if their profile has "new required fields" that they are filled in before completing the…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Customize calendar invites for events

We run online seminars via Zoom. At the moment we include the Zoom details in the confirmation email, but attendees often lose them. It would be great to be able to also include the Zoom details in the calendar invite (.ics, Google Calendar, whatever) that is available for download on the registration confirmation page. At the moment, the only content in the calendar invite is a hyperlink to the event page on our website, and I cannot find any way to edit the content of the invite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Restrict Deleting Invoices to Account Administrators

Invoices once raised should not be deleted. Given there may be multiple event organisers who then have access to raise invoices, there is a potential audit / probity issue around cash receipts if an invoice can be deleted. Very rarely is there any need to actually delete an invoice. Voiding and/ or refunding is quite adequate and maintains an audit trail. Delete should only be possible by account administrators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adjust recurring payment cancellation settings

Allow the admin to choose that recurring subscriptions will not cancel if the customer's/member's card is declined a few times. Or allow us to adjust the limit of failed charges before cancelling their subscription.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Edit poll after published, e.g. fix typo

If you make a mistake there is no way of going back in and editing the poll

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Posting Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes

I need ideas on how to post our Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes. How do you do it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New voting feature: Track voting participation

We need to be able to see who has participated in a poll without seeing their votes. Please create a new feature that tracks member participation while simultaneously keeping their votes anonymous. I manage multiple associations and board members always want to know which members have participated in voting polls.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Online store delivery needs option to charge by percentage of item price

Much of our shipping costs can be handled as a percentage of the item's price, e.g., 20% of price is delivery charge. Need an option to calculate the delivery fee by percentage of product's price.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. adding events to external calendar from email

When I send event emails and invitations I want to give people the option to add the event to their own calendar. The instructions in HELP say to append the event URL with "/export."

However, this doesn't seem to work. First of all, when I append the /export to the event URL in the body of my email, the whole URL is not clickable as one single URL. When I click on the "export" part of it, it does allow me to download a .ics file, but that is not my calendar application - I use Google calendar. Others use…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. two page templates different themes?

Is there a way to have two page templates each having it's own theme? I need to do 2 themes in one website. Thanks for being patient with me - I searched but couldn't find anything..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Links should default to "same window"

When you add a link, it should always default to the SAME WINDOW. It drives me crazy that I have to double back and revise practically every link since you have default set to NEW WINDOW. I pity the poor website user who navigates a Wild Apricot site and ends up with 30 or 40 tabs open in their browser. WA is the only content management platform I know of that has NEW WINDOW set up as the default. Please change this, or if there is a way I can change my settings, please advise!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hide out of stock items

There should be a configurable option to hide items that are out-of-stock from the store. Have a configuration item either at the store widget level or at the product level to "hide items with 0 inventory". This would apply to 1-of-a-kind items or limited issue items. As it is, an admin has to go in an remove those items when the inventory hits 0.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Is there a way to include our marketing person on the payment?

SLPA is having an event in July. Is there a way to include another person on the payment? Such as can a person buy more than one ticket?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Topic Tags for Forums

Enable tags for Forum Topics for more dynamic engagement.

Allow Admin to choose some amount (maybe ~10) topic tags that can be added when creating a new topic. Would be nice at the Forum level also.

Example attached.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add additional fields to contact/save search

Allow contacts to be searched by donation field/fund so that search may be saved in order to email donors on the status of the campaign.

Right now, the solution is to export the list, create a field in WA, add that field to the downloaded spreadsheet and populate it, upload the data, run the search, save it, then send the email. Each subsequent donor has to be added manually by populating that field in their profile or, if there are several, performing the entire download/upload/search process again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Attach membership invoice to bundle members

When a bundle administrator changes the renewal invoice goes with the original person. It would be best if invoices could be associated with the bundle and not the individual.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Link manual invoice to business operation

Need to be able to link a manual invoice to an Event so it will be included in the Income Report

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. security status of wild apricot

I am thinking about having this platform independently tested for security before finalizing our transition to WC from our existing platform. Has anyone else done this previously, or can anyone point to some certifications that will give me the sense of security that my members demand?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Import Rollback/Undo

Since Wild Apricot tracks import history changes, could there be an option to undo an import?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base