Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Fields for the Store

In the Store, I would like to be able to gather additional information from my members, regarding the products I am selling. It would be good if the Store could support the collection of additional Fields, similar to the way Members and Donations support additional fields.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to donate to more than one organization at a time

A lot of our members like to donate to more than one donation at a time. I see we can do this in the Membership fields area but not the Donation Settings area. My wish is for both pages of the website to work the same.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. member fields in event registrant export

Allow selection of Membership Fields in Event Registrant export. There is specific membership information that is required to print on event credentials and looking it up manually is time consuming for a large event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. quickbooks payments export should include the associated Invoice#

In the quickbooks export for payments, Quickbooks Online) wants to have the associated invoice #, so it can match payments to invoices. This can be done by putting the Invoice in the DOCNUM in the SPL row of the the export. Currently, Wild Apricot just repeats the payment number, causing my import to fail. I have to spend an hour manually looking up each invoice/payment and hand editing each SPL line. this seems to be an easy thing to automate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatically send email to waitlist when registration becomes available

You have all this wait list capability, but did not implement an option to automatically send an email to all the entries on the wait list when a cancellation occurs that drops the registration limit below max

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make WebDAV links persistent

Perhaps this is the wrong category, but it was the most appropriate one I could find. I f there is a better one, please move it accordingly.
    Absent an alternative access (such as SFTP, as described in https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8849560-provide-secure-ftp-to-resources-folder-webdav-is) it would be nice if WebDAV access really worked as described in https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/198#win8. There, it says, "You can access this drive in the future under the This PC or Computer listing in Windows Explorer." However, in my experience, this link only works in the session in which it was created, and must be recreated in each new Windows session. The…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. allow automatic emails for recurring events

Add the ability to automatically send an email announcement for recurring events. Makes life SO MUCH easier to remind members to attend a recurring (every other week) member meeting without having to manually create an email to do it. Currently done on non-recurring events and as you store all the recurring dates and allow scheduling of emails now in terms of days before event it should be a relatively easy task to add this functionality. We do not always require registrations for these events either as most via ZOOM so please no restrictions in this regard requiring registrations for this…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. store product decription

Enable format editor options for Product Description text field. I need things like bold face, and ability to insert a URL link in the Product Description.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. duplicate child pages

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to duplicate child pages. For example, if I want to duplicate a parent page with 4 child pages under it, I have to duplicate each individual page. My question or ask is to see if there is a way where I can duplicate the parent page and all of the child pages underneath it will duplicate at the click of one button. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. restrict level viewing

Is there any way to restrict access to certain membership levels? All of our staff have administrative full access, but we have some confidential information we'd like in our database that not all staff can see.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. change {InvoiceDetails}

We would like to be able to edit the macro {InvoiceDetails} as this would allow us to indicate information that we would like to appear on the Authorized.com payment receipt, which is the payment method we use to process memberships and events.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add macro / button to use in emails to "add event to my calendar"

We would like to have a button to "add event to my calendar" available to use in event emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More Product Variants and Specifying Limits For Each Variant

When selling products such as t-shirts, I can't add all sizes I offer, as it only allows 3 variants for each product, which is extremely disappointing when I have t-shirts sized S-2XL (5 variants).

It also won't allow me to track individual stock quantities of each size (variant). So if I have 2 of size small currently but 5 of XL, I can't track this through the site.

I hope this will all be addressed ASAP as it's really limiting what I can offer! Thanks team!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Forum responses not useful or organized

The Forum is really hard for people to use. You can't quote an original question in a response, and your response is not threaded with the original question. So a person must read through all responses to get to the one they want.
    Needs better organization.
    As it is, the Forum is not very useful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. instagram

Use correct logos for social media companies in social buttons widget. Currently, Facebook and Instagram logos are against their brand guidelines and could lead to confusion. See below.

Instagram: https://en.instagram-brand.com/assets/icons
    Facebook: https://en.facebookbrand.com/facebookapp/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Poll Announcement Send Time

Can you add a poll announcement email send time. As of now it goes out at midnight and some of our members would prefer it goes out during daytime hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be greatly helpful to allow a split of stores so that each store can set up settings based on if it is merchandise or service.

Please set the store up to be able to group products and then set the settings based on those products within the group. For example, I am trying to add a service for purchase and would like to have the emails different from other merchandise for sale. I also would like merchandise to be purchased online only, but allow the services to be purchased online or offline due to the larger fee charged. I also would like the information requested, like shipping or other information, to be able to be customized by groupings. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Search by Renewal Due = Never

Why is there Member advanced search option for Renewal Due = Never?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base