Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Poll - Other field should require input

Polls - when the Other field is selected - a written response should be required.

Is this already available & I'm just missing how to do it?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Preformatted phone number

When people enter their own profile information the format can vary. I suggest that you auto format the phone number like a cell phone does.

Our Association has a fixed membership year. I have set up advanced search criteria to show how many people have renewed their membership before the year end. This statistic on the dashboard would beuseful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Company Logo should automatically show for all members once added to the bundle admins profile

When a bundle admin adds their company logo, same SHOULD automatically appear at everyone's listing that is in that bundle. If they work for the same company, they obviously all have the same logo. It is crazy and a huge waste of time to have to go to each individual representative of that company to add the logo. Please update that field so that all members of the same bundle automatically have the company logo that the bundle admin has. ~ Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. App Announcements

Allow a for Admins using the app to comunicate with members like sending announcements or reminders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. File upload database

Please fix the file upload database to sort folder above individual files and enable deleting items and creating new folders/sorting and organizing (as this used to be a capability and it is no longer.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Calendar gadget

Please create a widget or gadget that enables a pop-out screen for a calendar save option after registration is completed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't require 2 values with radio button option.

I think it would be helpful if there were the option to enter 1 value plus the allow suggestion/other field when using the radio button option in polls. That way members could be required to select either/or the one nominee or the write in field.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Finance Access

Can we have a Finance Manager please? The only way Quickbooks downloads can be run is if you have full Administrator Access which is dangerous as they have control of the database.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please restore the "no layout" option for e-mails!

We have members who receive their mail as text only and therefore find the new block layouts more a hindrance than a help. The "no layout" option is still available for some mails (e.g. "grace period reminder") despite the statement "The No layout layout is no longer available." in the article https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/1693#differences. Please restore the option to choose "no layout" in every instance of the mail editor!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dissatisfied Customer

I hate the changes on this website. If I can’t figure out what I want to do more easily, I will cancel our club’s membership. It is not easily accessible to the iPhone. Also windows pop up constantly, which give additional options. Those windows get stuck on the screen and the corner to “x” them out is out of reach.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Recurring Payments for $0.00 Member Levels with Required Extra Costs

Currently, a member level fee is required to enable automatic recurring payments, even when there is a required extra cost. In other words, if the "level fee" is set to $0.00, then the option of recurring payments for Extra Charges is not even available.

Our dues are based on Tiers and it works best by using Required Radio Buttons to represent the Tier Options. We've tried several workarounds, but the best for us is to make the Member Level fee one penny (0.01) and the explain why there is an extra one cent cost of membership.

It would be really…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. make email easy

How about making emails easier. Several of us have tried to figure out how to contact event enrollees for days now without success. At no time have we seen the Send Now or Schedule buttons below the email types. We are in public mode and have only recently disabled registrations. Very frustrating for something that should be very easy and essential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Change a Blog author

Blogs - it would be good to be able to change the author of a blog. I function as the editor and post the blog but I am not the author. My work around is putting the author's name at the top of the post, but it would be better if I did not appear as the author. Could you change so that we could input the author's name OR change the word author to editor? Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. overpayment

Event registrants need to be able to apply overpayments on an account (such as created when they cancel an event registration after payment) to a new registration. Currently, they can see the overpayment until they register for a new event, at which time the small on-screen overpayment notice disappears. Ideally, they should be prompted "Would you like to apply your account credit balance (overpayment) to this invoice?" and be able to pay any remaining invoice balance via the online payment method.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Putting members needing help in touch with member volunteers

What about using WA as a tool for putting members interested in volunteering together with people needing help during this lockdown period?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. separate tab for public view

the public view and admin view keep getting interchanged. I cannot be in one and stay in it. it reverts back to admin view. it gets quite confusing.

Can you open the public view in a separate tab? So it doesn't ever revert back to admin view.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Free or Zero value Items

Hello,
    I have moved my membership from a wordpress based website running WooCommerce to your software and a function that is missing that is used quite often by us is the ability to have a webstore item have a Money value of 0.00 or FREE and example would be for replacement member cards. I see we have the option for free shipping (which we use) but have to put a minimum value of 0.01 for the items.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Event email followup

It has become common place that once you sign up for a webinar you receive an email after the completion of that webinar with the recording. It would be very helpful to have an email automatically available in the event system that would create that follow up email and we could drop the link to the recording into it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Donation predefined amounts to have a blank description

In Donations, will you please modify the fields for predefined amounts to NOT require a description for each predefined dollar amount. Why not let them be blank and when you display them, simply test if the description is EMPTY(), and if it is, TRIM() the description when you concatenate it to the actual dollar amount?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base