Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar/Event "Repeat" Function

Greetings Developers~

One feature we have really needed is calendaring...We are a Church/Spiritual Center who has a prayer ministry. Our "members" sign up for 2 our shifts 1x a month to receive prayer requests. We have shyed away from using WA for this feature because it would mean to create individual events for at least 15 sessions a day, 365 sessions a year that occur annually. This would mean creating 5475 events, which we would be willing to do...if there was a function to click repeat "annually" but right now we would have to duplicate the 5475 events every year.…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Specific information missing from AffiniPay transaction reports

Please allow AffiniPay to include specific information on payments, e.g., for a Donation we MUST be able to see what specific fund the donor is requesting. We have 5 funds available for the donor to chose, and we need to record this income as they direct. The AffiniPay transaction report does not include this important information, so the bookkeeper must constantly contact the Wild Apricot administrator in our organization to relay this information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a "Resend" button to email log to resend email messages

I would like the ability to resend an email message from the email log. For example, to restate what they actually registered for.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Additional Charging options to items in Store

many times 2XL and above cost more it would be nice to have in the store an option to charge additional amounts for these

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. sms reminders

For Lapsed members and contacting them. have an email for the first reminder. have a sms for the second reminder.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Force acceptance of waiver at renewal

We need members to accept our waiver every year.

We. We’d a way to force this for renewals. We may have to switch away from wild apricot if we cannot did a way to get this to work with wild apricot.

Competitor system can include waivers as part of the renewal process. When the members are renewing, a note can be provided reminding them to “Please update your waiver”. There will be a provided “box” that when checked off, the waiver is updated. If the check box is not checked off, the renewal process will stop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add registrant without system crashing.

I would like to simply be able to add a registrant to my events without it spinning and me having to conact my students to register themselves if they are not computer savvy.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Member card and/or certificate

Love the membership card! Would it be possible to add a membership certificate, too, or make the card editable enough that we could enlarge the card & add a decorative border, so members can print, frame and hang on their office wall. From Chamber members to professional associations, many individuals like to hang these on their walls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Member level change while in Pending-Renewal Status

Please make it possible for a member in Pending-Renewal status to change their membership level. Dues collection can go on for several months and often members are in this category when they finally pay. Would be helpful if they can make the same level changes here as they can do in Lapsed or Active status. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. forum subscriptions

Can we run a search to see what members are subscribed to a specific forum?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can't find new applications

When someone applies for membership I receive an email notice that at application has been filled out. However when I go into the database I can't find it or see it anywhere. Does a place exist to view the application or if it doesn't Wild Apricot needs to create this place.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a text feature

Member Planet has a feature through which all members of the org. or all registrants for an event can be sent a text to their phones. I wish WA included that feature.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. store item upcharge

Allow options to up charge on field same as custom fields. For example XXL shirt should add 3$ in cost.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Upcoming Events email template - can select events and automatically populate the template with event details

Upcoming Events email/newsletter template where admins can select a list of (3, 4, whatever) upcoming events - some of the event details (title, date/time, description), including the image, will be AUTOMATICALLY (without cutting and pasting) pulled into the email with a "see more" link to the event page. See attached screenshot for an example. Also, ideally the last item in the list of events could be a static footer-type thing that is a join/renew message.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Membership Sale

Membership sale - eg. for all levels of membership for the next 30 (+/-)days membership is 1/2 (+/-) off. Sale expires and the price of membership goes back to normal. No discount code necessary.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Group Limits set by Administrator

I really need a limit on the number of participants in Group Management. After you set the limit, once the number is reached an individual can not register for that group (grayed out). Please contact me (843-341-5846) if you need more explanation.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Product Discount Code

We would like to be able to have a discount code for store items.

We have two stores, one for external members and one for our facilitators. With that said, we have facilitators grandfathered into a lower price on a product and I don't see any way of giving them a code. We don't want the lower price to be shown to other facilitators.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. need immediate notification when a member posts in a discussion forum

I recently created a discussion forum and subscribed to it hoping to see when others posted a comment. I now understand that the email notifying me that there has been a post is only generated once per day. I would have thought that it would be more immediate. It would be helpful if those who subscribe could be notified as soon as there is a posting in their forum or in a specific topic. Being notified late at night is counter-productive to having a real-time discussion. Yes, I know that I can periodically check the page for updates but an…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Finance Access

Can we have a Finance Manager please? The only way Quickbooks downloads can be run is if you have full Administrator Access which is dangerous as they have control of the database.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Event Registration Suggestions

Keep registration open shortly After the start time of an event so that individuals can register themselves after the start time if they arrive late. It would be nice if attendees had an easy way to check themselves in upon arrival at event. Also, allow emails to still be sent through an event after the event date/time - sometimes we like to send followup emails and it's just easier to send it that way without having to go through extra steps.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base