Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. External Edit of Document Templates

It would be nice if I could create/edit forms (Invoice, Receipt, etc.) in MS Word or some other external tool and import the forms into WildApricot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Poll Changes

Polls:
    - Need to have ability to make basic text edits even once the poll has gone live.
    - Need to have ability to export results to excel or word.
    - Need to have ability to send reminder for polls but only to those who have not responded.
    - If can't send above reminder then need to have ability to download to spreadsheet those who already responded we can manually remove them and send email.

Overall polls are not useful in their current form and have caused me more work. Until changes are made I will not use them in…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New rate for in between 2,000 and 5,000 to make more affordable

We currently have a database of around 2,000 and it is growing. However, we can't afford to leap up to the cost of the 5,000 database. Have you ever thought of having a 3,500 rate?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Event Guests - Split into Adult and Child where pricing can be different

Split Guest field into two... make it "Adult" Guests and "Child" guests where pricing can be different... Even Better, it would be great if you made these into organization defined fields to use where we have control. i.e Adult Guests:30$, Kids 5-12: 10$ and Babies 5 and under: Free... Most Organizations have to deal with families. :)

cheers, john

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom Event Fields - restrict by registration type...

Custom Fields in events should be allowed to get segregated/restricted by registration type. This would allow us to do custom fields that are only applicable to specific registration types. Would really help in doing advanced events!

cheers, john

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Custom fields expire independent of event registration expiration.

It is common when holding events to have the purchase or ordering of some aspects of an event to close before overall registration of the event. For example, we offer T-shirts to be ordered with each registration, but the T-shirt orders must be submitted to our vendor two weeks prior to the event. Another example are tickets for our banquet. It would be very helpful if we could set an expiration date for custom fields that is separate from the expiration of the overall registration. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Requesting these updates to the Poll module.

Requesting these updates to the Poll module.

1) Have the question numbering reflected in the survey. Currently a number shows beside each question at the time of setting up the poll, but does not show up on recipients survey.
    2. Add "Optional" as an option for the responses? Currently every question must be answered in order to submit the survey.
    3. Remove the hard coding on the label on the "Other" field, so it could be renamed. e.g. Comments, etc.
    4. Rearrange the questions by dragging up or down, vs having to retype questions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Event Email Process

ACK!! I just sent an event annoucement email out to my entire contact list rather than those I intended by rushing through the process. In the regular email module, before sending it gives a number of people I'm sending to based on who I've selected. This is a nice final confirmation check before I hit/schedule a send.

This same functionality in event announcement/reminder emails would be a good failsafe.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mobile app chat

Customizable mobile application. It would be nice to be able to chat with members within the app

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Automatic email for waitlist cancellation

We use the waitlist to allow people to register for an event, setting the event limit to 1, and entering one bogus registration. This lets us vet the applicants, and choose who to register.
    But we have to MANUALLY email everyone who isn't going to get an invite. Would be good if when we REMOVE from waitlist a person gets a standard auto email to tell them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Printing Poll results

Would like the ability to print the results of a poll. Thank you!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Login Freedom

It would be great if we had the ability to change login credentials from email to something else. We have a long standing association that is moving from one platform to Wild Apricot and they have been using a particular number to login. Since this system does not have that ability it will cause great confusion for the membership.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. preview image

Allow authors to select a preview image for a blog post, which displays next to the post title in the blog gadget and "recent entries" gadget. Similar to Wordpress functionality.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add like button on posts

Add a like button on blog posts and allow sorting by the number of likes so that members can see rapidly see popular, or topical posts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. daily

I'd like to see a daily membership option added. My application for the software is a little different than most but I do see a few similar requests and it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to add that option. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. renewal policy settings

I really need a setting for Renewal Policy of Membership Levels that allows me to say payment does not have to be received before Membership is approved. (as there is in the New Member Application)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to change System Page URL's

Provide the ability to change System Page URL names instead of Page ID numbers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pass form fields to the Payment system

We have donation page on our site that asks various common fields. Until recently we were using PayPal for payment processing, but just switched to Wild Apricot's payment processing. When you press "pay" on our form, we want the values in several of the common fields to populate into the Wild Apricot Payments form, i.e., the address-related and phone fields, to avoid burdening our patrons with entering this data twice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Better reporting features

It would be fantastic if we could have a few more export features so that reports will be easier to manipulate and read. One example is the donors list should be able to be calculated by fields for the entire year. Another example, is the event list should be able to be printed out in an editable format so when we make a brochure the information is easier to transfer.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base