Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Continue Shopping" Link

There needs to be a "continue shopping" link from the cart and from each item to that you back to the online store. Right now, if you click the "back" in the browser, you get back to the store, but that is not obvious to the user. In most online stores, there is a "continue shopping" link in the cart that allows you to go back to the online store.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Online Store Report

We need reporting capabilities of items sold from the store. We can report on the invoices, but not at the item level.

Right now, all we get is an email with the order items and quantities. Keeping track of inventory involves reading through emails and adjusting order-by-order.

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Organize products by category

We need the ability to organize products by category and sub-category. For example, "apparel", "lessons", "events", etc.

We intend to sell a number of different items in our online store to our members. As it is, members have to hunt through several unrelated items to find the one that they are interested in. Right now, I can somewhat limit the confusion by putting tags on the items and creating "sub-stores" that only show specific tags, but that is a bit confusing also. If there was 1 store with categories, it would be much easier for our members to navigate to…

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Move and resize cells on the membership card

It would be nice if the membership card template worked like Powerpoint and I could add, delete, move, and resize the cells to fit my needs. We want to use the membership card as a nametag, which means I need a *really* large first name but I cannot get 48-point type to fit in any current field.

11 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Automate SSL Certificate

LET'S ENCRYPT SSL Certificate should be part of the Custom Domain Mapping process.

There is no reason for this not to be automated. The concept of having to send an email when their API is so simple feels like the Web early-2000's ;-)

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Acess to Online Help

Don't make it so hard to get to the online help. The only way I could see to get to online help was to click on Academy and scroll to the bottom of the page.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Flexibility on which contact/membership field as the official membership-holder

Our organization is an association, so our members ARE organizations, as an entity, NOT the indviduals in the contact fields. The work-arounds for this are not working. Currently, if the official contact individual changes for that org, we either have to (a) edit all the fields around the org name to match the new contact's info and lose/archive the old contact info from our records, or (b) create a new membership and lose continuity of membership records.

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Establish tighter security for Administrators

Contacts/members with full administrative authority in particular, and to an extent perhaps, others with lesser administrative authority should have a wall erected between being just a normal member and acting as an administrator.

When I login as a member, I don't want to be in administrative mode. This mixes roles, and these roles must kept separate. When I want to go into administrator mode, WA must require me to explicitly request that role/mode (eg, a separate password, or some other mechanism).

I've also noticed that WA does not automatically logoff users after a period of time. In particular, for those…

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • photo

Be able to INLINE a photo in a forum post from a users photo album(s). If it's all mostly one DB instance anyway, how hard could it be to ask for a "insert link/photo from album" that leads to a dialog to select a photo and have it display inline with the forum post. I'm sure not as simple as I suspect, but why have data in a database if we can't get to it at convenient moments, like posting a forum entry with a small photo inline..

If this is already possible, pardon the RTFM moment on my part.

4 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Improvements to Event Processing

Are their any plans to enhance the Event announcement functionality? I’m continually getting questions from our Program Committee about Event functionality and wanting to know if we can send out event announcements like they do in eVite, Paperless Post, Punchbowl and others. They like how those invitations are presented in an envelop that can be opened to view the invitation. They also like the additional invitation specific graphics that are available. I’m trying hard to keep them from going outside the Wild Apricot system for event processing and it would help to know if something is in the works for…

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Adding guests to an invoice in admin

When adding guests manually on the admin side, there is the option to add [red +] line items/guests to an invoice - but I am told this will not list the persons name even if the precursor (Guest 5) is added. Following the sequence of Update invoice- Event registration - Add guest- Save is neither intuitive or straightforward and might be simplified by a drop down in the line item box [as there are only so many choices based on the registration types]

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Membership cards - ability to save more than one template

The newly available Membership Card functionality is definitely and improvement. What would make it even better? Allow us to create multiple templates that could be filtered by Member Level, or Group Participation. Thanks.

32 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Show RSVP Counts in Mobile Admin App

Change the Admin Mobile app to show RSVP counts including registrations recorded by administrators. Currently the V3.0 app shows counts only based on emailed replies i.e.
                            - Yes
                            - Maybe
                            - No's
                            - No reply

This will allow RSVPs that have been given through other means to be counted e.g. verbally. It also enable apologies signalled in advance to be recorded before the invitation email is sent.

It will also make it consistent with the browser view.

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Add a help button

Yikes! Where did the HELP button go?

2 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Display full names of image files, in all image-selection situations.

For example, if we have two photos in our WA image collection, one named "big-bird-eating-fish-250x300.jpg" and another one named "big-bird-eating-fish-500x600.jpg", we have no idea which is which, because the full names are not shown.

Similar problem with templates in the Email Template gallery. (Oddly, only in the Email composition mode, are the templates' full filenames displayed when hovered.)

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Income breakdown members / non-members p.a.

Is there a way to extract income from members and non-members from all events p.a.? I can only see how to do this per event, not all. I would like to see how much income we received from our members and from non-members to include this figure in our Annual Report.

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Default standard opening and closing HTML code for emails and email templates

Why? So we don't have to add
                                    <div style="margin-left:5px;margin-right:5px;">
                                    to the start of every email. 1. It's a pain in the butt to do it, and 2. It's way too easy for naive editors to remove it.

The reason for needing this margin is because, otherwise, WA emails run right up to the edge of a mobile screen, making it look unprofessional (NO other comparably formatted email in my inbox runs right to the edge), look like it was cut off, and unappealing to the eye.

The default code should be specifiable for opening and closing of the HTML section,…

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • add an "open" button to pop-up file folder list

In the files pop-up window view, please create a button that will open a folder. When I am using my iPad, I am unable to open a folder. Tapping the folder just makes the pop-up window enlarge. I am also unable to move down the list past the first few folders in view. If I could click on a folder and then have a button for "next" and "previous" that would move me through the list of folders. Thank you.

2 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • share events to social media sites

I would like to share events to other social media site ie Facebook,twitter,google plus. Is there an easy way to do it automatically when the event is open to registrations.

2 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Warning message on limitations of search function

Warn users that PDF and document on website are NOT searched - until this functionality is included.

I have thousands of files from 19+ years - impossible to turn to page content. When a user searches a website, they expect to, and it is reasonable, to be able to find content within files contained with in the website site.

Until this fixed, Wild Apricot should put a warning message up each time a user enters text in the search field, that it will NOT find the search word or phrase in any document associated with the site.

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base