Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open poll for public not only for logged in members

From a client:
    Our polls need to be able to be open to the public and not just logged in members.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Admin able to edit store order

As an Admin, I would like to be able to modify a store order.

Scenario: Someone purchased 2 identical store items by mistake (set the quantity to 2 instead of 1). I want to change it to just 1. My only option is to cancel the order and have the contact place a new order.

I'd like to be able to modify the order, which would update the invoice, and would keep the overpayment as a credit on the contact's account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Event search by excluding tags

In Admin view, or in the Wild Apricot app, I'd like to be able to filter the list of events to EXCLUDE a tag. For example, I use a tag called "customer" and I'd like to see every event that DOESN'T have that tag.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Event Registration - we need a feature allowing registrants to pick multiple options/fees for our conference and pre-conf.

We have a pre-conference for a limited number of participants and then the regular conference for everyone. Each one has a fee associated with the registration. It would be helpful for a person to select both of the options and then pay both fees at the same time, instead of registering for one. Getting out and then coming back in to register for the second one.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. membership message

It would be great to have a website gadget that displays a member's expiration date and includes a renew button. For non-members it should display a join button. Would be helpful to be able to display this info on the home page or on events pages, rather than just the member profile page.

Alternatively, a customizable pop-up message that displays when the member logs in could get at this purpose. Pop up could draw from a field tied to the specific member, or to a specific member level. Would be great for it to be customizable/dynamic based on rules.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Polls for contacts not just memberss

polls for non-members

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Registration Type for Guests too

The system needs to allow for choosing registration type for a guest. Currently guests pay the same price as registrants or special price. It would be easiest to handle Families using the guest feature (no repeated contact info or memberhsip, etc.).

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Printing Poll results

Would like the ability to print the results of a poll. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Update Financial section to work properly with Quickbooks & account for merchant fees or processing fees

If you add the ability to select processing or merchant fee percentages in the admin area, then the actual dollars would document and export to quickbooks correctly. Right now, if anyone uses merchant accounts, the fees aren't noted and deducted in the system and makes the quickbooks export incorrect. In fact it makes the financials incorrect all together. It is an easy fix and hope you do it soon so that the feature can be used. What's the point of exporting incorrect data?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Maintain border and margin formats for photos in emails

When I format pictures with margins and borders they look fine in the edit mode of emails, but when they arrive at the inbox they disappear, allowing the photo to touch the text that wraps around it. Fix that, please.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unique Identifier Change

Unique Identifier: Request to change from email and WA ID to our membership global ID. This will mitigate issue of duplicated records due to email changes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow to send push notifications to the members app.

Allow admins to send notifications with some important information to member app users.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. CC emails selectively

The CC emails to a secondary address is great, but would be much more useful if it could be set to selectively cc. Billing, Event, etc, emails as per the Routing of System Emails setting. This would then solve the "send invoices to the accounts department" issue for B2B associations.
    https://forums.wildapricot.com

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Poll a subset of contacts

I'd like the ability to poll a subset of members, using an list generated by an advanced contact search. For example, it would be helpful to be able to have a new-member poll or a poll of members in certain zipcodes.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support making elements invisible when logged in

Widgets or pages can be configured to be invisible to the public, i.e. when the user is not logged in. Please allow the reverse to be accomplished. For example, we have a "Join Us" page containing a membership application form, which is useless to logged in members and only occupies valuable space. We would like to make it disappear when logged in. As an alternative, we could have a "Membership" page, which would show the Members' Directory to logged in members and a membership application form to those not logged in. However, this would still require the ability to make…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Newsletter Template/Great Service

The newsletter templates are difficult to use as there are always issues with spacing, sizing of photos & type formatting. It would be great if you'd invest in making the newsletter templates easier to use. On a positive note, I was fortunate to talk with Chalini Vallepuram in your Service Dept., and she was incredibly helpful. She's a gem. Thank you for the great service!

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Increase Zoom Feature for Product Photos

Increase zoom feature on product photos. Right now it seems like the zoom is only a slight increase, less than 25%. Increase the zoom to 50% or allow admin to select their zoom preference for each product (25%, 50%, 75%).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Page visible to public, but not visible to members

We have a "Join today" page. I'd like to only make that page visible to people who are not members. Once you've logged in, there's no need to show the "Join Now" page.

In other words, I'd like to have "not" logic to the restrictions for the pages.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Limit the number of registrants allowed on the waitlist

We often have events that have large waitlists (25 people on the waitlist for a 20-person event). Rarely do we receive more than three cancellations, so the rest of the people on the waitlist have no reasonable expectation that they'll get in.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the ability to override the default tax settings for online store purchases

Add the ability to override the default tax settings for online store purchases, so you can charge different rates based on the purchaser’s location.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base