Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. top menu drop down section

I'm not sure if this has already been covered but I couldn't find it. Currently, when navigating to an internal section of my website, the top menu for that section loses its drop-down capability, meaning users have to navigate further using the side menu (which I hate and plan to remove), or go back to the home page. Is there a way to keep the drop-down capability of the top menus at all times?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Field/Macro Showing Last Renewal Date

Feature request: currently, the date on which a member paid for their membership is shown in system generated "Internal Use" notes in the members Contact Details page. I think it would very useful to have a dedicated field that can be used as a macro indicating the payment date the last renewal was made so such info could be merged into emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email Open Rate Report Criteria

Add to the report criteria: date last email opened (is greater than, less than, equal to), number of emails opened (is greater than, less than, equal to), and percent of emails opened (is greater than, less than, equal to). This would be a huge benefit to help us identify those who are most engaged, and to weed out those who don't open emails. We use email open rates to help us evaluate the effectiveness of our email blasts and content. If we can't weed out the "dead weight" then we are without a critical self-assessment tool and are driving blind.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improvements to Event Processing

Are their any plans to enhance the Event announcement functionality? I’m continually getting questions from our Program Committee about Event functionality and wanting to know if we can send out event announcements like they do in eVite, Paperless Post, Punchbowl and others. They like how those invitations are presented in an envelop that can be opened to view the invitation. They also like the additional invitation specific graphics that are available. I’m trying hard to keep them from going outside the Wild Apricot system for event processing and it would help to know if something is in the works for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. hyperlink in manual invoices

In generating a manual invoice you can not include a hyperlink to a page in your website to refer the member to for further information.
    Grant Sheehan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pin posts to top of forum

pin posts to top of forum

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Email Forwarding

It would be a big help if your email client could forward an email. Right now we have to take an email sent from a member and cut and paste it (or make it an attachment) before we can send it out to the membership. Things like job opportunities and death notices could be much easier handled if they could be forwarded rather than re-formatted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Member App Home Page

Design a more attractive and functional opening page for the Member App. Not every organization has or takes great photos of members—or even any photo at all. Nor is this page highly actionable. I would prefer to see an attractive menu w/organization logo if possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Include option for site pages on App menu

Idea for App - Please set up support for one or two pages to be displayed with links out of the menu. They can either pull the page content directly in to the app or simply provide a browser link to the page. This would allow us to include a Member Benefits section on our app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. compulsory agreement to disclaimer

I would like to have the ability to include a disclaimer or indemnity form that has a 'check box' or 'agree' area that a person must have opened and confirm before they can continue to register for an event. This is a common need for many organisations, especially those involved in sporting and physical activities. I have spoken with support and they tell me this is not available at present.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Put event registration list on the event details page

Put the event registration list on the same page as the event details. There's no reason why they are on different pages. This would make it much easier for organizers and attendees to see who's attending an event without all the extra clicks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. archive

We need a way to create a report to show Contacts who have pulled themselves out of Archive in the past month? I REALLY need to be able to detect these folks so I can followup and not have them counted as a contact if they don't renew. Currently I'm removing their email but then this causes another issue with those that want to renew down the road and we end up with double contacts. I asked support and was told "there is no such functionality".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding guests to an invoice in admin

When adding guests manually on the admin side, there is the option to add [red +] line items/guests to an invoice - but I am told this will not list the persons name even if the precursor (Guest 5) is added. Following the sequence of Update invoice- Event registration - Add guest- Save is neither intuitive or straightforward and might be simplified by a drop down in the line item box [as there are only so many choices based on the registration types]

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. sticky menu

How can I make my top menu sticky within the Whiteboard theme?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Including the recipient list on the draft email log

I would like to be able to see the recipient list name (so the saved search I guess) on the draft emails so that it's easy to pick out which one is which if you've got several on the go.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Identification cards

Most clubs have membership id's badges that are integrated into access to their facilities. I would be great to be able to use the wild apricot data base and software the manage badges and membership access to buildings.

I am wondering if you have this option or do you partner with a company that does this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sort event registrations by organisation

Sort Event registrations by Organisation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sort by Organisation

Ability to sort members and event registrations by organisation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. After-Event Materials Link for Presentation Documents

It would be great if there was a logical place to add a copy of the presentation and any other event documents after the event is over so that members can download them (especially for those members who couldn't attend the meeting). Is there anyway to do this?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve the Storefront & Shopping Cart Checkout

We must be able to customize the shopping cart checkout in addition to having functionality in the storefront (like including drop-down selections, sales tax auto calculations. This storefront is so bad it is hardly worth the embarrassment of using it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base