Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Customizing the Term "Bundle"

Could we have the ability to specify our own name for the word "bundle," wherever it appears in WA?

When a new member gets into WA for the first time and tries to figure out how it works, having a recognizable term for a bundle would smooth the way.
There are excellent terms for the bundle concept, but they differ from organization to organization. In just this thread http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8825677-revising-bundle-membership-functionality-2492 , a bundle is used as a:
If we could choose the term for a bundle, end users would immediately recognize what it means. And we wouldn't have to explain it to them.

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Walt BilofskyWalt Bilofsky shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    GailGail shared a merged idea: Add the ability to change or add to the word "Bundle" for type of membership  ·   · 
    FenManFenMan shared a merged idea: Change the name "bundles" to "corporate" or "organization"  ·   · 
    Jill CaineyJill Cainey shared a merged idea: Naming Bundles  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GailGail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, for TYPE of membership for a membership level, you can choose "Individual" or "Bundle." For the purposes of the organization I am a webmaster for, I would like the ability to change "Bundle" to "Household Bundle" since that is the jargon they used before they had a website. I suspect other groups would like to use other descriptors, based on the nature of their organization. Rather than each of us having to pay to have someone create the java script to make this change (as advised by Wild Apricot), I would like to see the option to change the word "bundle" be added to the website.

• FenManFenMan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The word "bundles" may be catchy, but it's not very descriptive, nor common. It would be much clearer and more accurate to have "corporate" or "organization" memberships.

• Jill CaineyJill Cainey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to be able to assign a name (field) to Bundles (level below membership bundle).

For us this would be the {organisation} name, but for other users it maybe {surname} and if it was possible to list/view bundles, this would immediately allow us to see which companies were members in each membership level (bundle). This would facilitate the addition of new members (who may be unaware of the organisation's current membership) and allow us to see at a glance the companies involved with our network.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7