Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to forward earlier sent email

It would be nice if the email log functioned more like an email sent box, with the ability to forward or print emails that have been sent.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Events sponsorship amounts

The ability for outside sponsors to financially sponsor events by filling in the amount they wish to contribute an event (rather than a set dollar value) via the Events Section. And then be able to track this separately.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop applying website styles to emails when composing

Currently when composing an email you cannot tell if it is styled properly as website styles are applied in the composition window.

E.g. my website text is Open Sans 16pt and I want to send an email in Open Sans 16pt. It looks like it is already formatted that way when composing, because website styles are applied. When a test email arrives in my inbox the text might be a mix of styled and unstyled. (Also, the font indicator in the email composer is unreliable.)

I can't think of any good reason for it to be set up this way.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. display only the one instance of a multi-session event

Currently, if we have a multi-session event in progress and other events scheduled for later, all sessions in the event are shown in the event list gadget.
    For example, we have Event 1, Sessions 1-5, followed by Event 2, Event 3, Event 4, Event 5, and so on.
    The event list gadget is set to show 5 events.
    We get
    Event 1, Session 2
    Event 1, Session 3
    Event 1, Session 4
    Event 1, Session 5
    Event 2

Events 3, 4, and 5 don't show up.

I'd like to have a way to show only Event 1, 2, 3, 4,…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. have some sort of flag that could be used for invoices, ie a check box or color

If we could have a color to show the difference between paid invoices, processed invoices ie invoices that we have actioned or transferred to our accounting package. At the moment we transfer Paid invoices from WA to the accounting package and have no idea when looking in WA which ones have been done and which haven't. Another package we used to use had color coding which was very helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a flowchart for emails

It's hard for me to absorb all the choices in text paragraphs. A flowchart showing what emails are sent when on the Help website would be great!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support for .nwc and .mid files

We are a choir and would like to upload .mid and .nwc files to our website so that our members can access and download these files. The website for Noteworthy player is noteworthycomposer.com. Please can these files by supported by Wild Apricot. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow substitute text for empty macro fields

E.g. if the First Name field for a contact is empty, be able to substitute 'Sir or Madam' for the First Name macro.

As it is we have lots of emails going out that begin "Dear , "

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Ride sharing/car pooling coordination for members (gadget?)

I am looking a way to permit members to request or offer ride sharing to specific events. It looked like maybe this could be set up as a "forum" that linked from the specific event page. But that did not look easy to do in a way that would be easily reviewable, because it would not aggregate data into a single table that would include email contact, location, and other useful fields. Has anyone crafted such a forum. Could this be developed as a template page that provides notices to subscribers to the page like a forum (and the soon…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. be able to include the "date last paid" field within the membership reports.

for our financial audit, our auditors would like to see the "Date last paid" for each active member so they can test membership paid per fiscal year against money received per fiscal year.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix bug with custom domain and WP login shortcode

Issues with Wordpress Integration:

When I switched to a custom domain with no ssl I set my security to "payments only". However the login shortcode for WP automatically puts in my custom subdomain so I get a security error because it does not have an SSL. Essentially you cannot use a custom domain with no SSL if you are integrating with WP.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. allow application of templates without erasing the text

Currently, when I apply a new template to existing email, the entire content of the email is erased. Also if I update a template centrally - say for a footer change - it does not get applied to all the emails using that template. I have to go and edit all the email templates to propogate that simple footer change. Please improve the way you design/apply.adopt templates to membership/event/finance emails.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Restrict ability to customize contact and membership fields to Account Administrator

We have one Account Administrator with supervisory oversight and Multiple Membership Managers handling the day-to-day work. The Membership Managers have the ability to modify contact and membership fields, and to delete entire columns from the database. This is risky, at least in my view, so I would like to restrict the ability to modify fields to the Account Administrator. If a change is to be made, it should be done with the consent of the Account Administrator, improving control over the integrity of the database.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Orbital Gateway support

Hello! We have been super impressed with the features and functionality of the site so far and are appreciative of all the work your team does. This request is for Payment Options, our organization uses Chase Paymentech with the Orbital Gateway and we would like to see built in support to the WildApricot system rather than having to go through CRE Secure (who is extremely unresponsive and does not give off the feeling of optimal data security). We would also like to see PayPal's PayFlow Link supported as well and although that system requires using their Hosted Checkout Page, it…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add events to local calendar

Add events being attended to a local calendar

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Selected values should also apply to Internal Use fields

I have a custom drop-down field for my members. You have a nice feature that allows me to define a Selected value for new members. That's great, but why does that only work for public fields? I want to have my drop-down list for internal use only, but for some reason your code doesn't apply the selected value isn't public. Why? Would you please allow the selected value to work for internal fields, too?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Manual Event entries

Adding registrants to events: Using the Back hyperlink doesn't always take you to the previous pages. Very annoying when you are doing data entry. Suggest you add a "Back to Main Event Page" button or "Show Registrants" button so the Add Registrant button is quickly visible. Try some manual Event entries and you'll see what I mean.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create a Member Nomination function for invite-only memberships

As an invite-only organisation, rather than having members apply, we would prefer to have current members nominate new ones. This would mean an Application within the site using different language - e.g. Nominee's email, Nominee's name, Person Nominating, reason, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. enable a feature that allows (or not) the sender of email blasts to disclose to each recipient who else the email is addressed to

When I send an email to "all committee members" I want each of the committee members to know that they are receiving the email as a member of the committee, it's not just an email from me to them alone. In effect, I'd like to be able to disclose the distribution list to all recipients, not the individual names but for example " all members with a valid email address" or "all members attending the BBQ on 24 April" etc

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base