Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Email Templates!

Love the templates -- but want more! Like back to school, President's Day, Woman's History Month that kind of stuff... Would also like more membership samples for renewal notices, profile update, membership drives...oh and some with imagery for events that has more of a business focus. And lastly perhaps some more inclusive variations for some of the holiday templates. Example - Christmas is a religious holiday that is not recognized by some and is not necessarily appropriate to send. Since it is not common to know what holiday they would observe, and it would be nice to start with a…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. webhooks for stripe

support stripe webhooks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Events need attributes

Events need attributes, similar to members. The tags need to go. Want to be able to classify and select events with greater sophistication.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Choosing a date on Membership Form is Difficult

I am not sure what the date format is supposed to be (would be helpful if that was a tool tip). If you start typing a standard format such as 11.25.74 or 11/25/74 it states the date format is invalid.

If you use the calendar to select the date, it starts at December 2016 and takes considerable time to scroll to the correct month. It is also hard to use on an Ipad or tablet.

My suggestion would be to allow a more standard date for people to enter and give an example of what is expected so they are…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Event notes to link to member directory.

Within each of our 26 events per year, we have sponsors. We list the sponsors in the event details box. What would be great is to link the sponsors to their page in the directory. Even though the sponsors are at the company level and members are at the person level; it could be done by linking the company listed to the bundle administrator for that company. That way, members who want to say thank-you to their sponsors and maybe don't know them yet, can seek them out by picture (from the directory) or name, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Event Creation Audit Trail

Need an Audit Trail for Event Creation
    When we joined WA some 4 years ago we had no restriction on the number of Admin Staff. We had around 20 staff authorised to create events and this enabled us to track who was doing what. Now with only 10 admins allowed we are forced to have many event organisers use a single admin,login in. PROBLEM, there is no audit trail

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Leadership Gadget

I would love to have a gadget to display the names/titles of our association's leadership - for example, to appear as a side bar on a page. I realize I could use a Content Gadget to create such a list but since this is probably something that most (all?) groups that use Wild Apricot would like, it would be nice to save all of us from having to duplicate that design effort. It would also be great if that gadget could also be incorporated into a newsletter template.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Expose waitlist on calendar details when a member is logged in

Please expose the wait-list in the event details reached from the calendar when a member is logged in -- just like how a logged-in member can tell who is actually registered for the trip by clicking on the "X registrants" link (e.g. please add an "Y wait-listed registrants" link)

Why: I have 50+ event organizers and three Event Administrators in Wild Apricot. My organizers (and event participants) would like to know who is signed up and who is on the wait list. But you can only see an event's waitlist in the Event Administrator's Admin view. And my Event Administrators…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Review and publish workflow for blog posts

Allow to submit blog posts for review before publishing them on live.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. event registration gadget

I didn't see this listed - but I was hoping for a quick-register button gadget - so you can quickly add a 'Register Now' button on any page for a specific event

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Overview of Event Registrations

I would like a way to see an overview of upcoming events and their start & end dates and how many people are registered for the event vs. the registration limit. I would use this primarily to determine which events have poor enrollment so that I could spend time trying to boost enrollment.

I could see myself using this also for past events - to see which events did better than others.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow members to view past emails sent to them

Allow members to view past emails sent to them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. export registrants automatic

On the Export Registrants button, can we have a way to have these reports generated automatically say the day before the event and go to the event organizer? Currently we can only access this with an Admin.

The alternative for us would be the ability to choose which information is displayed in Public View for the Registrants list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hide sold out events in upcoming events gadget

I'd like to be able to further filter the events in the Upcoming Events Gadget. I am currently using tags, and that works great, but I'd like to hide (or gray out) those events that are sold out. I frequently have an event that re-occurs on several days. Because WildApricot events won't allow people to attend one session and not another, I've had to set these up as individual events. Now it becomes confusing for people wanting to sign up because they have to click on each event to see if there is space. I suppose I could use the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. changed pages report

A report to generate which pages have changed in a given time period. We have several admins, and the board wants a report of all website changes every month. It's nice to have the 'page change history' on each page for details & rollback. There's no easy way to list all the pages that have changed in the last month, or selectable time frame. This would be very beneficial for us

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filtering & Restricting Groups for specific Events

We have had a request by staff that they wish to filter certain Events to a restricted group of schools.
    Therefore, we are seeking an upgrade by Wild Apricot to please include a Filter with a drop down box of individual SCHOOLS be available when creating new GROUPS and when the MANAGING PARTICIPANTS option is chosen - similar to the current “Search” option available in the CONTACTS ADVANCED SEARCH tabs where there is the ability to refine the search to School/Organisation from a drop down box.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Return to recently used folder after inserting file or image

When I insert a file or image into a webpage and then go back to insert another, I'm always returned to the topline "resources" folder. I would much prefer to be returned to the folder in which I had last been working -- as I am often adding more than one item at a time, and they are all in the same folder. As it stands, I need to navigate through the entire folder system each time I insert a file or image.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. calendar subscriptions for mobile devices

Having a calendar to which members can subscribe and see on their mobile devices.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. List family members in profile for church use

Family groups in the profile to connect a member with their spouse and children so I can use WA for my church

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Wishlist

Feedback and Knowledge Base