Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Listserv i.e. ability to submit forum posts by email

Current behavior:
    Discussions and collaborations between members can currently only be handled online (within forum or blog pages)

Desired behavior:
    Listserv functionality where members can mail-in comments and receive email summaries of all comments

Notes:
    1) The biggest challenge is how to enable this without overloading our servers with email traffic. This can ramp up quickly.
    2) We are starting the work on forum email notifications, this handles this need at least partially.

240 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

159 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tracking Event Volunteers

A huge part of our non-profit's activities involve not only sponsoring events and managing event registrations, but also (just as importantly if not moreso) signing up volunteers to help with these events. There are a few different types of volunteers typically.

(1) General volunteers who sign up to help plan the event. There may be different subsets in this category. For example, our annual Spring Fair is a major event that recruits volunteers for the Food Committee, Decorating Committee, Entertainment Committee, PR Committee, etc.

(2) Event Day Volunteers are people who sign up for specific jobs and/or time slots on…

121 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

70 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Table color choice window does not have the pre-defined list of colors

I love how the color picker windows have a list of colors at the top that go with my theme - very easy to make it look good. However, this is missing from the color picker window for a table. It would be nice to have it there instead of having to go into the HTML code just to make the colors match.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. appointment function like WIX appointment

I want to have a function of appointment function like WIX appointment

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Member access option in membership fields

Could you add an extra "Member Acces" option in member fields? We like have the following options:

Member Access
    -Edit
    -in own profile
    -in level change
    -in application

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. CMS, Web site management from mobile app.

This topic is about adding CMS functionality into mobile app for admins. If you need it, please add your vote and briefly describe your use case. This will help us to better understand your needs and prioritize our development plans.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show More / Show Less Functionality

It would be helpful if the show more / show less functionality (which works on webpages) worked also in calendar posts and template blasts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Centrally managed gadgets

I would like to be able to save a gadget to a central directory (not specific to a page) so that I can update it once and have the update appear on all pages in which that saved gadget exists. While the gadget can be added to a template, if the same gadget is on multiple templates, I have to update each one.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Classifieds gadget (i.e. Job Board )

Current behavior:
    Blogs or forums are repurposed to serve as classified ads/job boards, however they have serious limitations that prohibit them from being suitable solutions.

Desired behavior:
    Self-service (e.g. searchable, browseable) classified ads system for members and visitors, with administration tools to moderate and manage entries/permissions.

244 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

101 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. calendar tooltip

Our event titles are longer than are allowed to be displayed on the calendar. Create an option to select to have the event title added to the tooltip so that instead of only seeing date & location on mouseover, you see title, date, & location.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. DASHBOARD HIJACKING

Absolutely HATE that you feel the need to send me to the Dashboard every time I click a link. I know where the Dashboard is and will go there if I need to...which I hardly EVER do!! Please make it STOP!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. calendar and annual events

Creating repeating events on a monthly basis is great. You can choose the 2nd Thursday of every month and it is created.

Try to do this with annual for Holidays that remain on specific 2nd, 3rd etc Sundays or Thursdays or....Holidays like Thanksgiving, Veteran's Day, Mother/Father's Days.

It should be trivial to have the same functionality (and consistency) for both Monthly/Annual calendar events

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Event email sign up is confusing

Some of my members are understandably confused when going to register for an event.

At the first registration page ("Enter registrant email") they type in the registrant's email -- maybe an employee or a friend. But if that email is not an administrator or bundle, on the next page they won't see the member discount pricing.

This first page is not even needed if the member has already logged in. I therefore suggest skipping it, unless there has been no log in.

Or add some wording to the page such as "If you are a member, enter the email you…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Conditionally Linked Multiple Event Registrations

If we have two events A and B. In order to attend event B a participant must be registered for event A. There should be a mechanism in Wild Apricot to 'check' for the initial event A prior to allowing registration for event B.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Copying event: Remind admin to change date and title

When an admin is editing a copy of an event and clicks Save, and either the title or the date hasn't been changed, and the event has been set to Public, pop up an "Are you sure?" box.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Online Payment pulls ALL invoice amounts

Online payment issue: My my members are finding that their whole balance shows in Pay Pal (all events etc- EVEN THOUGH they have seleced INVOICE ME on some of these these) when trying to purchase one small item (in this case a $30 shirt). This has not happened in past years. Yes, I've just found out that they can log in and uncheck invoices but HOW would they know that and WHY should they have to??? They already selected INVOICE ME. If there is a way we can reset payments please fill me in. We pay a fee to use…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dynamic data on web site tables

Add web site widgets that will take dynamic data from the member database and allow you to format it into tables on the web site.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Posting a notice on blog

Simpler way of posting a notice

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add holidays to event calendar

I would like to import a list of holidays into the WA calendar gadget. I'm thinking of something similar to how I can choose to add "Holidays in [country]" as another calendar in Google Calendar.

I know I can add sessions to a "Holiday" event, but it would be nice to have the name of the holiday as the title instead of "Holiday" without having to create an event for every single one.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Want ability to choose more than 1 name at a time from contact list

Allow me to pick more than one name at a time from the contact list for an email.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base