Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tumblr addition to social media gadget

Our organization has a Tumblr feed in addition to Twitter, Facebook, etc. Can we get a Tumblr addition to the social media gadget? We want to make sure that our members can find us wherever we are, and though we could fake it, we'd rather use the gadget!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Product Variants and Specifying Limits For Each Variant

When selling products such as t-shirts, I can't add all sizes I offer, as it only allows 3 variants for each product, which is extremely disappointing when I have t-shirts sized S-2XL (5 variants).

It also won't allow me to track individual stock quantities of each size (variant). So if I have 2 of size small currently but 5 of XL, I can't track this through the site.

I hope this will all be addressed ASAP as it's really limiting what I can offer! Thanks team!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I hate the new email system.

I cannot express how much I ABSOLUTELY despise the new email system. It is unwieldly, uncooperative, ignores my attempts to change font sizes, with the image gadget thing I can't put images where I want and when I add a new image I have to change the order of sorting each time. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of editing in the 90's. Whatever feedback you were trying to address you got it completly wrong with this rollout, I am beyond annoyed at how difficult it is to put together a simple email now. Thanks for ruining something that was working…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Payment instructions for online store invoices

Invoices from the online story do not have payment instructions (like other invoices do have). So people receiving store invoices don't know how to pay (unless details are put in each invoice manually.) Could the store invoices also please have a payment instructions field?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customize refund receipt to match other emails.

I would like to be able to customize the refund receipt. All the other emails from our site have our logo on them with the refund receipt is very generic and in my opinion, not very professional looking. Help me to have a consistent brand for my organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quick search filter box - member directory

I have looked in all the available themes, but there isn't an option to change the "quick search filter" appearance. At the moment it sits on 1/4 of the page, and the rest of the 3/4 is empty white space. Underneath this is the directory that takes up the full width...I don't understand why this is the default?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Change order of Products in Store

Would it be possible to be able to change the order of things in the store? Right now, they go in the order added, but it would be great to be able to change their order.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. To manually add recipient email addresses to an email that are not in your contacts or contact list

As of now, the only options to add recipients for an email is to click + Contact to add individual contacts or + Contact list to add lists of contacts. It would be nice to be able to manually add recipients email addresses who are not in your contact list. Then have the option to save those new email addresses to your contacts and/or contact list.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to register on waitlist from member app

Provide the ability for a member to register on the waitlist of an event from the Member App. Currently, if an event sells out, the only way to register on the waitlist is from the website. This is unfortunate as we have been pushing our members to use the app for all registrations. Please add this ability.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gift membership

enable folks to give a gift membership through the on-line store. Currently the on line store has no real link to membership side of things. Folks can buy stuff and the only way to put in the recipent information is via "comments" box in the check out page (we can't even change the "comments" box to "put in the gift membership recipient name, email . address here ") .

see our on line shop https://gatewaybrownscreektrail.org/Gift-membership

Thanks

Ian Harding
    www.gatewaybrownscreektrail.org

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Refund Email Sent from AffiniPay

The Wild Apricot process for canceling events and refunding attendees is multifaceted and cumbersome. Added irritation comes from the inability of AffiniPay to email refund recipients when their original payments were processed through Wild Apricot. The system generated messages from AffiniPay for refunds are NOT sent to those receiving refunds. Refund recipients would like proof of their refund which were not distributed from AffiniPay because their payment was processed through Wild Apricot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow advanced searches of members with Admin Mobile App

We have a complicated search set up on web page, but it is too cumbersome to use via website on mobile phones. It would be very helpful if advance searches of members could be made using the mobile app. For instance, security patrol needs to be able to look up owners of vehicles parked on beach by searching for their permit number or vehicle tags. Members can have permits for up to six vehicles. We need to access this type of information and more - on the go.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Responsive content gadget

I would like a new content gadget that is "responsive". When the website switches to mobile view the content in this gadget would be "display: none;". That way I can add nice looking stuff for the desktop but exclude it so it doesn't take up space in mobile view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Membership Pause Feature

Hi guys and girls,

In light of the current COVID19 situation, with various countries and their lockdown issues not allowing social activities, is it possible for you to implement a membership pause feature. Basically a one button feature allowing us to put all membership on hold until we then unhold and return to normal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A summary breakdown of charges showing a line item for each calc field choice along with total of payment due

Our organization has at least six calculation fields for each member level. Our member forms are long and complicated with calculation fields spread throughout. It would be very helpful if a breakdown is presented to the applicant/member that shows each item and the cost of the item they selected along with the total before payment is made. Without a summary that shows each charge, it’s difficult for the applicant/member to review the charges, spot a mistake or change their mind about their selections. Many members select an item or the wrong item without realizing it until after they have submitted…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to change membership level when Pending Renewal

Members not being able to change their membership level when they are in "pending renewal" is a huge hassle for them and for administering membership. I'm sure there is some logical reason for the limitation, but it sure is frustrating.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Export all import errors

Want to ability to export the full list of errors after importing data so we could work with large number of errors easily

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please obfuscate e-mail addresses

I am getting significantly more spam at my club e-mail address since fielding our Wild Apricot site. E-mail links on pages or in posts or articles appear to be in unencoded HTML, which makes them easy for spam robots to harvest. Please provide an obfuscation mechanism (oreferably automatic) for mailto: links. This is a standard feature of some other platforms, such as Typo3.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Website statistics

It would be great if I could gather statistics on what our members do on the website! How many visitors per month, what pages they visit, how long they spend, where they abandon the site, etc.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base