Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3364 results found

1. Sign in Sheet

Hi!!

Please consider adding a participant sign in sheet to the event Reports choices. We have groups that require individuals to sign in physically as a proof of attendance. The attendance sheet you have is ALMOST perfect. Is needs a columns marked sign in and adequate space to work for our needs. Thanks for your consideration.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Move column description above the entry on the form

Can the description of a column be moved above it on a form? Right now, on a registration form, I can add a description, but it shows up BELOW the textbox/radio buttons/checkboxes/etc on the form. This is really confusing on the form. I would like the description to show up at the top.

For example, I have a column called "Volunteer" where I am asking when my member can volunteer to help out. This is a required multiple choice column that has 9 options. But the description of this column doesn't show up until after all the choices are listed.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to pass directory page search criteria via URL

It would be great to be able to pass a search criteria to the member directory page.

Here is a scenario I currently have that would greatly benefit from this: I currently have a list of states listed a page. I would like to be able to link these to a listing of all members in that state. Currently this has to be done by creating 50 saved searches and 50 directory pages. The ability to simply prepopulate search fields would be very useful in this and other situations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More options for who gets system emails

We'd love to be able to send membership system emails to different recipients for different areas of membership.

For instance, we have two categories of membership: Regular and Associate (service providers). Our Director of Membership handles regular members, and our Director of Associate Membership handles Associate Members.

Currently, all membership system emails go to one recipient (or one set of recipients). This means that either

1. One of the Directors gets all membership emails and must forward the relevant ones to the other director, or

2. All membership-related emails go to both Directors and they have to delete the ones they're not…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Format Payment instructions for this event

Is there a way to format the Payment Instructions for an event? Wouldn't that be a valuable thing to do? I can make my event all fancy-like, but when it comes to the payment page I don't get control over how it looks. I'd really like to be able to bold some things or make some fine print.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Collapse/Expand view for membership level list

PLEASE add a feature to "collapse" and "expand" the membership level admin list so there is a view that only shows the level names. I have so many that scrolling endlessly to make changes is maddening.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Force Custom Required Field to Be Entered for All Bundle Members at Renewal

Occasionally we add a new custom field to our membership profile page and we'd like to require that this new field get filled out for all members when a bundle admin renews. Currently the renewal process forces only the Bundle Admin to fill in the new required field. It remains blank or null for their bundled members, and our membership is lazy and won't fill out the new field unless the system requires it.

Thanks,

David.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notes Section in Page Management

Wouldn't it be great if there was a multi-line notes section in each Page management menu area so admins could make important notes to themselves about each specific page?

I think so. It could look something like this and even use a vertical scroll bar for notes that went beyond a few lines:

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Private Calendar that Members can link with their icalendars

Currently this is not possible for a private calendar due to password protection. However I know other software gets around this so only members can subscribe to a calendar. Is it possible this could come to Wild Apricot?

Thanks!

Pat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display tags in event listing

It would be great to display the tags (labels/categories) assigned to each event in the published event listing and or calendar. I would like to make these tags visible to the public when registering, as they contain information that is potentially useful to the registrant.

I looked the online guide and forums, but could not find an answer to this question. A simple check box when setting up the event (Display tags for this listing? Check here) would suffice.

Steve

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Event receipts invoice - event registrations without the address fields.

Event receipts

Receipts can only be set up to include members addresses. Most of our paid registrations are non-members so when they receive a receipt it doesn’t have their address on it.

I know I can get around this by adding address fields to the common fields in settings but for most of our unpaid events the address is not necessary and only makes the registration process unnecessarily longer. Also when we get our VIPs to register for free at our events it is sometimes inappropriate and certainly unnecessary to ask for an address.

Is there any way around this?…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Membership-specific administrators

Each of our membership levels has a different staff person as a liaison. We'd like the bulk/group emails and other functions to come from/be associated with the designated staff liaison rather than from our general account administrator email/account. Without this feature we are forced to use our generic info@ email address as our administrator account email. This gets very confusing and cumbersome because we don't want our program assistant to be bombarded with all these emails that she then has to sort through and forward to the right person on staff.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. See which pages link to a page I'm managing

Hi,

A nice addition would be to see what pages link to a page I'm working on. For example, if I copy or rename a page, I may forget what other pages link to the original - potentially resulting in dead links. Can't always keep it all straight by memory.

Plus as a volunteer organization, we need a tool that can help provide reliable info when it's simply not feasible to document every detail of a website somewhere else.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Functionality for whitepaper registration

We would like to offer free whitepaper downloads, if people will provide us their information. I would like to be able to create something like event registration except use to it provide access to a specific page(s) on our website. This page would have a whitepaper or other content for download.

thanks

David

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. List of gadgets on the page

I've discovered that it's possible to get a layout to the point where you CAN'T access certain elements because of other placed elements in the way.

So, I need to get to the settings of my Login element. I can access ONLY a small amount of the right edge - just enough to click "delete", but moving past that, and the selection switches to a placeholder next to it - so I can't access to the gear to get to settings!!

What to do??

FEATURE REQUEST: when you're editing a template/page, have a LIST of gadgets on the page and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to hide from display based on availability date regardless of type

We have a lot of registration types for our events, and list of "base fees" on our registration page gets a little ridiculous, e.g. http://mcmla45.wildapricot.org/event-910021

I want to be able to only show early bird fees up to a certain date (with member only options greyed out but displayed). And then after that date, I want the full costs to display (again with the member only options visible).

I feel like there's not a great way to explain this, but right now there are only 2 options - hide if unavailable or show with special formatting. If I choose the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Page Transitions

Dear WA,

It'd be great to have the ability to select page transitions, rather than the standard.

For example a fade in/fade out page transition - e.g. https://www.asiacmi.com

We think this will add to the front end look and please our clients to have a slick transition.

Thanks

Alex

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set different privacy settings for bundle admins & individuals

I would like to hide the profiles of all non-admin bundle members. It would be great to be able to to have a different set of member privacy settings for bundle admins than for bundle members.

It would also be nice to be able to do this as a batch process (i.e. deselect "Show profile to others") either through exporting/re-importing the info or through the interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One to Many

We currently have a flat file record for each member, and a one to many for events, invoices etc. A member can attend many events. We are a not-for-profit car club, and we run around 75 events (competition events on racetracks and social events) per year.

Our members have a one (member) to many (cars) set of information. They may bring one car to a competition event and onother to a social event. So, I created 6 fields: Vehicle 1, Vehicle 2 up to Vehcile5, and then a Field “Which Vehicle are you bringing?”. Some members have 1, most have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Filter income report by member/contact record attributes

One of our clients has a setup where each member is coded with a branch (a custom field).

What they are looking to do is to report on the total of subscriptions (membership income) and donations that can be attributed to a particular branch. (Branches have their annual targets and this report would help tracking the progress toward target).

A possible solution to this is to add the ability to filter the transactions included into the income report by contact/member record attributes.

(See http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Financial+reports#Financialreports-Incomereport )

I would appreciate comments and votes from other clients so we can evaluate and prioritize…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base