Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Initial user experience for members - a set of tasks or steps to go though and check as done

Has a gadget or widget that is placed on the members membership level homepage or at a page where a training program is located that is like a tick box button so when the clients finishes a series of video's or a subject they can tick a box to say it's complete and then there is a summary box of those completed taksks on their main membership page. Helping them to feel they are getting through the content on my site.

So you either tick it at the end of the chosen page and it summaries it on their main…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Discussion forum management

Enable better management of discussion boards by moving threads to different topics, etc.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable an external person to send an email to a group within the organization

I would like to have a "Contact us" option (i.e., Scholarship Committee) that an external person (member/non-member) could use to contact a group of organization/board members. I envision someone clicking on "Scholarship Committee" within the "Contact Us" dropdown and being able to send an email to the entire Scholarship Committee.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow members to stay logged in on mobile devices

Please create a way for members to stay logged in on their mobile devices. We have a members-only discussion forum. When members get an email notifying them that there is a new post in the forum, they have to log in every time on their phone or tablet. It shows a log in window that says, "Please log in to continue." Even after they click the box that says "Remember me," they still have to log in every time. I don't think it would be a security risk to allow them to stay logged in, because they are coming to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SQL type selection criteria for searches

Allow fully functional SQL type selection criteria for searches

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. online punch card

Our members like the idea of having a punch card whereby they buy a block of 10 sessions but they can choose which days they attend. I was wondering if we can emulate that concept online with the members attendance (similar to checking smeone in at an event) clicking down the number of remaining visits left.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be able to add small pictures in title of blog

Add the ability to put a small picture (of author) in the title of blog. Many RSS readers use this picture to link Rss stories.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Optimized the site for visually impaired people.

We have three members of our club that are visually impaired.
    They are claiming that the captura tool that is being used is not compliant with their screen reader software.

I'm not sure how that works and what the technology behind visually impaired screen assistance reader.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A-Z scrolling

Being able to scroll through members from A-Z, not just A-H or whatever.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. search Blog titles

When I tried on our trial site (WATrial11) a search on 'VSO' brought up four hits, but NOT the blog entry with a title containing that acronym.
    Is this broken?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  SEO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Copies of emails have to be highlighted to read.

Fix copies of emails where they show the text when Admin personal review the ones sent. You have to highlight them in order to read them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. exporting combined groups or subsets of members

we have several types/levels of members, and I would like a quick way to export their email addresses for mass mailings. I can easily do the total of all members from the summary page but if I want to export 4 of 7 types of members I have to do each type separately and paste the lists together... I would like a way to sort my membership types in the summary screen and export just some groups in a single action

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a new Page Title gadget

It would be handly to have a "Page Title" gadget that could be placed into page templates (or directly onto a page) that would automatically display the page name defined in the page properties.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Limit number of member albums by membership level?

We would like to offer the photo album feature as a benefit of memberhship. And we'd like to offer an increasing number of albums as membership level increases. For example, one album for a basic membership, and 3 albums for a premium membership.

Currently, it appears that wild apricot tools only provide for equal access to albums by all members. Could this be revised to help us encourage members to go up a level in membership?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Build registration for events so that Members do not see General admission and overpay

When my members log on and go to register for an event, they see the member rate that applies, but they also see the general public rate. (I assume they see that because it is open to nonmembers and so the system shows it to everyone.)
    And inevitably a handful of members blindly click the general public rate. In which case, I have to contact them and refund their money and then step them through another registration. Very time-consuming.
    Is there a way, (I'm recalling that there are very clever ways to limit the results in search while looking at…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More opt-out/opt-in choices on event announcements

Currently, contacts have three choices on e-mail delivery: event announcement, e-mail blasts, and workflow e-mails. I send all three event announcements so that I can send an early one, mid-range in time, and last reminder. However, some of our members wish they could cut back on these and only get the first one. That's fine with me but I don't see any way to do this. Event announcements are a subscribe/unsubscribe choice. It would be great if we could have a subcategory of this where we could indicate which event announcements a person signs up for. Then, I could just…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wording Clarification on Email Lists

This is a tiny change and won't gather many votes. But it's easy and would smooth the learning curve for new admins.

In the Compose your email screen, change the wording of the button from "Add contact list" to "Add saved search or subscription list". Or abbreviate to "Add search or subscription".

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Messaging and voice chat for on line meetings

My board would like at minimum a secure chat feature that would keep a record of the meeting. Similar to Google Hangouts chat feature. They want to be able to schedule an on line meeting and keep it within the Wild Apricot environment. Meetings for members, department heads, team leaders etc. would be great. The forum feature is not what they wish for. If it could include voice chat, that would be awesome but not necessary.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2Checkout - setup recurring payments

Set up recurring payments under 2checkout.com.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add schedule to "featured member" gadget, so it can be adjusted to run for a day, week or a month.

Would like functionality to this gadget for time display in days. This would allow a setting for selecting how long to run the "member profile" to run for a pre-determined amount of time. I would use this gadget if it offered this feature.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base