Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3369 results found

1. Event organiser macro

It would be good to have a macro for event organiser. The event organiser is already identified for "reply to", and we would like to put a more personal sign off name at the bottom. A choice between <Event organiser full name> and <Event organiser first name> would be ideal.

Malcolm

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Location field for Events should have each piece of address on its own line

Please add two more field lines for event location!

Now, if we have a building, street, and city/state/zip--it is all in a run-on sentence!

Location should have each piece of information on its own line so attendees can easily and clearly read the location.

field line for building name
    filed line for street
    field line for cross street, or additional street info
    field line for city/state/zip

or else, give me ability to force a hard return in the location field so location lines can be separate.

thank you!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Set different privacy settings for bundle admins & individuals

I would like to hide the profiles of all non-admin bundle members. It would be great to be able to to have a different set of member privacy settings for bundle admins than for bundle members.

It would also be nice to be able to do this as a batch process (i.e. deselect "Show profile to others") either through exporting/re-importing the info or through the interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. PayPal Standard limitations on WA

PayPal now offers many new options on it's site. For example, a basic subscription can have a duration (12 months for example). For an extra fee they also offer Installment payments and automatic billing (which is quite different than subscriptions) which would be great for our sponsorships which have a high dollar value. But WA hasn't changed it's software to reflect these new options and allow us to utilize them.

Can these options, in full or part, be added through the code? I know PayPal has the ability to add them through API but I can't tell how to make…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Calendar

I need a way to prioritze events so that they appear in the order i wish, not the order you wish.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add social sharing options into email announcements and other emails

WA should consider incorporating into the platform the ability to distribute social-media updates simultaneously with email 'newsletters' and other blasted communications. I envision the user programming into their social-media account information, and from the email-newsletter/communique-creation phase one would have the ability to add whichever social-media outlets they choose. From there, you would either send out the subject of the email and a link to the newsletter/communique as a default or it could be edited to fine-tune the blast to the different social-media outlets. Email newsletters/communiques could also have the ability to be 'Like'd or tweeted by readers, which would post…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Importing: skip existing contacts

Would be very nice to have an option to ignore existing contacts when importing, rather than allowing records to be updated. So that only unrecognised end up being created as new contacts. This is important when importing from lists where the quality of personal information data might not be as good as what already pre-exists in the database. (Esp for people who are members).

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Album changes to support photo contest

Our association runs an annual photo contest. The Album feature in Wild Apricot goes part way to helping us with it, but needs the following enhancements to reduce the external administration we must do today: Allow custom fields when uploading images and store info with image Submitter's Name (text) Email (text) Phone (text) Caption (text) Comment (text) Contest Category (radio buttons) Nature Life on Kahshe etc Agreement to rules and regulations (which would be on a previous page) Yes/No (radio buttons) Admin Flag each photo uploaded by a non-admin so it doesn't show until admin authorizes it Ability to show/hide…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Designate an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending

To have a field that designates an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending. The way it is now, non-members who sign up for an event under a member are listed as "members" and this is not correct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Meta tags for blog posts (specifically open graph for Facebook)

I manage the articles of my magazine under the functional blog page. Individual blogs are not editable under page management. I want to insert meta tags for each individual post, specifically Open Graph tags so that my articles can be shared with the correct title and description and not the overall title and description of the functional page. Any meta tags or OG tags I insert in the html of the blogs become erased when I save the html code after the system "cleans up html coding". Has any one else had this problem or would know of any way…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Blog Post Triggers Email Blast

It would be efficient to have the option when a blog post is created to automatically email the content of the blog post to the email group that has subscribed to blog updates. Currently, an email has to be manually generated. Thanks.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Force Custom Required Field to Be Entered for All Bundle Members at Renewal

Occasionally we add a new custom field to our membership profile page and we'd like to require that this new field get filled out for all members when a bundle admin renews. Currently the renewal process forces only the Bundle Admin to fill in the new required field. It remains blank or null for their bundled members, and our membership is lazy and won't fill out the new field unless the system requires it.

Thanks,

David.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Simplified Membership Fields for Adding Members to Bundles

I would very much like the ability to have a custom field be required for Bundle Admins only (or the single person membership when not part of a bundle). We are a swim club and we need to capture data relevant only to the family (or the individual when not part of a family).

It is awkward for our members when the bundle members each have to fill out a field that applies only to the family unit, and even worse when the bundle admin, during the process of entering or updating their family's data, has to fill out a…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Count of Comments

It would be nice for each members post to have a counter to indicate what number post it is. This way sites could do contests and give away things to the first one to reach 50 or 100 comments. It could help encourage participation.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Back Button to Forum Summary

My site really needs a back button to the Forum Summary after a commenter posts. It's a critical flaw. I've never seen a message board that doesn't have this function. I've already gotten complaints about it from my membership calling the software bulky and non-intuitive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. registration confirmation e-mail template

In the email template that automatically confirms a registration, it would be hugely helpful if the invoice number generated by the registration was included as macro field. We often have registrants sending us their confirmation email, but it doesn't refer to the registration number/invoice.

Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Shopping Cart ability

I think it would be really useful if the website had a shopping cart feature similar to how Amazon allows you to build up your purchases and then just check out once.

My members find it frustraiting that they have to go to the membership area to renew their membership and check out. Then go back in to make a donation and then check out. Then go back in to register for their events. A lot of times they have to check out twice to cover registration and the add/ticketed events which means they have to then check out two…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Charging credit cards for donations in admin view

Currently the ability to charge a credit card for a donation is not available on the admin side. We get calls from members who wish to donate and we can't charge their card for their donation. We have had to create an event called "Donations" so we can charge cards. That leaves the member profile not showing donations.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Exporting of credit card type

It would be really great if there was a way to export the type of credit card used in the payment export. We balance our deposits into our bank account and American Express is deposited separate from all other bank cards. It would be great to export the payments from a certain time period, sort by credit card used and then calculate totals by card type so we can reconcile our bank statements. Currently it is a manual effort.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When paying invoice in full, copy internal notes to payment record

Our membership coordinator enters many renewals manually. She selects the renew button enters an internal note on the invoice, selects the tender and clicks on "Payment Made In Full". When trying to reconcile the payments she wants to export the payments & refunds record and see those notes. We would like to see the invoice internal notes transferred to the payment internal notes if the "Payment Made in Full" button is activated for manual renewals, otherwise it takes extra steps to put the notes in the payment internal notes field.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base