Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. Allow to make common fields readonly

It would be very helpful to be able to add a common field which can be changed only by the administrator, but still be seen by non-members or members (depending on what options have been selected under common fields). This way a rating could be input by the administrator, without being accessable by the member, but still be viewable by anyone.

For example the admin adds a new common field called 'Ratings' - Options set at 'for administrator access/input only' - Others access set at 'Anybody'- this would allow the administrator to manually add a rating to a member as…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

16 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. level change approval

Can't you just add a setting for admin's to approve any level change? This would solve so many issues we have with people renewing who shouldn't be etc. It gives us the ability to approve renewals when the member has lapsed!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Admin ability to disable workflow emails

I have searched for help on this and not located any. I would like to be able to disable workflow emails but leave our organization eblast emails in place. I can understand why you don't want the member to be able to do this but I would like to.

When our members receive a renewal invoice and have elected not to renew, they often let us know. They may have a couple weeks left of their membership which would include several more renewal reminders they don't need. However, I cannot end those as a courtesy without stopping all their email,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Separate form field labels from field ids

Wild Apricot's current requirement that all field labels be unique results in cluttered forms when the same information is required in different contexts. For example, a form that requires the name, email, cell phone for the event attendee, their emergency contact, their family member plus the name and phone of their preferred medical practitioner, hospital, etc. Ideally, the use of section headers would negate the need to have unique names but currently this does not impact the unique field name requirement (indeed, it is only a visual section heading; not supported as such in the code).

Please separate the field…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Print range of Events

We would like to see an advanced search added to the Events List to enable

printing of events by date and/or tag.

We have a lot of events in a multiple venues and require the ability to print and display a weekly list by venue (Tag)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Log for members who unsubscribe

I would like to be able to easily distinguish between members that actually select "unsubscribe" to emails vs. those that are automatically unsubscribed due to multiple email failures.

That way we could more easily contact those that may have simply changed their email address, from the ones that really don't want to hear from us anymore.

I'm not sure how to tell this the way it works now.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Transferring sign-in/authentication status to a third party website

We would like to have our members link to outside web sites (for example to access journal article content), using the WA login. The easiest way to do this is using signed linking, which there is no support for in WA. This could also provide a simple mechanism to provide Single Sign-on support using the WA login.

For example, WA should be able to create a link such as:

<a href="pathInfo?originator=originator&identity=identity&timestamp=timestamp&token=signature">

Where:

• pathInfo - the destination of the link

• originator - the name of the service generating the signed link. This would be specified in the link settings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enforcing 'terms and rules' field acceptance

I would like to be able at member login to force members to agree to Terms and Rules if they have not already done so. Also, if Terms and Rules change, set the checkbox to unchecked so as to force all members to agree again.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bulk invoice print/email

Would really like the ability to email and/or print all invoices returned by a filter. It's a lot of unnecessary work to have to open each invoice to send it.

201 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

103 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Event collections report

From email correspondence:

"...As we run multiple events each month the income report is useful but only gives the total income for each even whereas the payment report is separated into the various payment types (ie. Cash, check, paypal, etc). having the income report include the various payment types (ie. Cash, check, paypal, etc) would be helpful to reconcile with paypal and our accounting of offline payments. Right now we have to look up the offline payments and minus them form the income total to get the online payment by event or download each event into excel and delete offline…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Chart of Accounts export to QuickBooks

An additional level of detail beyond “class” or replacing "class" that could associate with the Chart of account codes set up in quickbooks would save time and errors by identifying income categories automatically. I assign a general ledger account code to each invoice/payment to coordinate with the bookkeeper in the notes field that must be read manually. Could a separate field be available that QB would recognize on import.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Accounts Receivable Report for selected period

The AR report only provides the current picture. If I do not remember to run it on the last day of the month it must be contrived by deleting any income and invoices. Enabling this to run for a selected period just like all the other reports would provide for correlation/proofing with our books and allow for historical comparisons that tell us if our collections are improving/lagging/meeting our goals.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Simplify adding new members into a bundle by removing extra steps to do

When I click "add member" from a bundle administrator page, I'd like to save a step and add the contact directly on that page, versus adding the contact, then going to the bundle admin page, clicking "add member" and scrolling to find them in the list.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add ability to search by last email opened date and number of emails opened

We need the ability to better manage our email contacts in order to (1) assess the effectiveness of our email blasts, and (2) better manage our software subscription cost. I put in a help ticket and was told there is no way to do this.

(1) In order to create more active involvement in our organization I want to identify non-members who open most of our email blasts so that we can make effective appeals for becoming members or volunteers.

(2) In order to better manage our software subscription cost, I am in the process of archiving non-member contacts who…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Website theme description (description, features, constrains) to simplify selection

It would be great if beside each theme offered, there were a description of its main features and constraints, i.e: dynamic/flyout or static, dimensions of the header (if static - not sure how you would describe it if dynamic), easily replaceable elements, etc.

Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Additional fields for posting events

Like the requestors in http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8827369-additional-fields-for-posting-events , we have a bicycle club and are considering using wild apricot software. Our bike club (as do many others) list our rides with distance, speed, terrain and ride leader and leader phone number as standard fields. This lets potential riders decide whether an event is appropriate for them.Since we plan to allow individual ride leaders to post events, having additional fields will help them make sure all the necessary information is input.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom heading styles people can then apply via WYSIWYG

My club has several admins updating pages pertinent to the area that they are managing. They update the content themselves but have no html experience. I have created global text, header and link settings which they keep overriding when they add content with sub-headings, by using the WYSIWYG menu - creating a visual mess that does not match other pages.

Please add Header tag buttons to the menu so they can select a sub-heading and tag it with h1-h3 thereby using the global settings.

Thank you!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Implementing an event directory

What I'm looking for is the ability to

1) Have the public able to search the events by tags and/or date range

2) Add a field to the Event page to link the event to a certain member and have that show on the Member's page.

I am creating a database of all events in a certain metro area. My members will be associations, museums, historic sites, etc. Each member will submit events for posting on our site and we need to allow the public to access this information in a number of ways:

By Date or Date Range

By…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Select records by email engagement stats - e.g. percentage of emails opened

I'd like to be able to list some subset of members and include a summary of their email activity in the listing. In other words, I search on active members in a geographic area and want to know how many of them have opened at least 25% of their emails. The only way that I know to do that is to tediously access each member's record and click on "Email settings and log" and then write down "74 sent, 43 opened, 18 clicked". Since the system tracks this statistic, is there any way to list it in a search result.…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base