Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Set different privacy settings for bundle admins & individuals

I would like to hide the profiles of all non-admin bundle members. It would be great to be able to to have a different set of member privacy settings for bundle admins than for bundle members.

It would also be nice to be able to do this as a batch process (i.e. deselect "Show profile to others") either through exporting/re-importing the info or through the interface.

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

FenManFenMan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BarefootgalBarefootgal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe I'm looking for the same (or similar) feature -- I'd like to be able to set privacy settings for a specific membership level. Our "life members" are retired and should not show up when a member of the public does a physician search. However, they should show up when a logged in member is searching for other members. I can do this now by adjusting the privacy settings separately for each life member, but would be helpful to do it for all at once.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7