Skip to content

Wishlist

• or

79 results found

1. Email Column Padding

The default padding for column widgets in an email is set to 20. Doesn't matter how many columns there are. I would like a way to change the default.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. allow multiple vehicles per member

As a car club we want to record what cars a member has. Many members have multiple cars. We can create multiple fields such as Car1, Car2 etc but how many? Car10?Car20?. A better solution is to build a relational database link between the member file and the car file with an "Add Car" button to add an extra row in the Car file linked to the Member ID. This is easy to do in MS Access but I can no similar functionality here. Yet just about every car club has the same problem.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Roles and joining date for Group

Can we have roles for each committe/group? For example, we work with more than 20 committees and create a different field role it would be difficult to manage.

For example, for each committee we need the role (chair, vice-chair, treasure, etc), date election and date re-election.

Please, this would be so helpful because now we have to manage it outside Wild Apricot.

Regards

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pro-Rate Renewal Invoices when changing to an annual billing on a certain date.

We are switching from a renewal based on their join date, to a specific date next year. We wanted to have the Wild Apricot system automatically pro-rate everyone that renews to that new date.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Zip+4 Lookup and USPS Address Validation

Our society sends materials using a bulk mailing permit. Each addressee in such a mailing must have a zip+4 address code. Currently, we are looking these up manually as we enroll new members, a process that is cumbersome.

The USPS publishes an API which allows access to USPS zip+4 data and a means to clean addresses as well. We would like automated access to this data (i) to correct addresses submitted by new members either by mail or via online enrollment through PayPal.

There should be two means to start the process: (i) a button next to the zip code…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Conversion of large websites into WA

I would tell anyone with big websites that the conversion is the most difficult part of going to Wild Apricot, especially when there is need to convert many pages. The conversion process was quite painful. We had php pages with very simple and clean html code. Our subcontractor apparently copied and pasted from the displayed webpage instead. This resulted in poor conversion of links and images. Where we had had had a central repository folder for all the images on the old website, we ended up after the conversion having images attached separately to each page and in many cases…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Trigger API call on Contact Change?

I would like to use the V2 API to automatically send updates to a FileMaker Pro database (and maybe others in the future) whenever certain fields in a Contact are changed such as name, address, email, etc.

The documentation on the API is clear and I can manually launch such a PHP program from the browser, but I need to automate the process so whenever a user or an administrator updates a contact record, the PHP program is invoked behind the scenes.

Is this possible?

Thanks in Advance,

-Jason Pryde

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Dmitry Smirnov responded

Hi folks,

Wild Apricot now supports outbound webhooks.

This means Wild Apricot can send programmatic notifications to external services when something important happens, e.g. when a contact is modified or an event registration is created. For a full list of possible notifications see our help page https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/1670

Our next step is to make it available as Integromat module for less techy audience.

8. Wild Apricot and 360 Match Pro integration

Good Afternoon,

We currently use 360MatchPro, an automated matching gift tool, with our fundraising channel. Our organization really values matching gifts, and we were disappointed to learn that this option was not available through the Wild Apricot donation form.

Our contact at Double the Donation said that there is not currently an option to integrate Wild Apricot wit 360MatchPro, but they have had conversations with your team. This is something we are very interested in, and we would love the ability to leverage our donors' matching gift options.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Club can over-ride Wild Apricots prorated mbr dues.

Let the organization set the club dues deductions for prorating by even dollars. Like setting $10 a month deduction. Ex. Dues in January be at $175; then deduct $10/mo or $165 for February; then deduct $20/mo or $155 for March, etc. Wild Apricot would calculate the amt of dues to reflect the previous explanation. Karen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Overhaul WA HTML e-Mail to send out REAL HTML standard

A while ago I realized why my RESPONSIVE HTML e-Mails weren't responsive: I found out that the Wild Apricot eMail System does not send out WW3 confirm HTML eMails, as it "cleans" all HTML code from the templates that are not inside the <body> tag while sending it out.

This is a real problem because eMail clients like Apple Mail and others totally depend on the correct DOC Type and <meta> tag structure and content to correctly display HTML and give the viewing device the chance to arrange the layout according to the designer's CSS code. Without the complete HTML…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Attaching a File

Love MOST of the update to the way the files portion works after the upgrade - but I am not really happy at all with the way the file shows up within an email when you attach a file. Instead of it being neat and clean as it was before, now it shows resources/Documents, etc. etc. before inserting the name of the document that I need to send to our members. Is there a way to work around this? Not liking this long link that will confuse members. Thank you.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Half year application fee

Hi,

Not sure how this can be done. Our social club year runs April 1st-March 31st. Members joining between January 1st and March 31st pay a half year fee.

Is it possible to set up a defined $x fee (not pro-rated, a fixed fee) for the period of January 1st March 31st? At this point, members joining in today have an outstanding balance of $2x, a full year fee.

Thanks a lot,

Nicole

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide an event field called "Short Title", in addition to the Event Title field.

In Events, provide an optional field, "Short Title", because some professional presenters use 20 word titles for their events but marketing sometimes needs a shorter title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Creating Pre-Defined Lists for field options

We have a set of fields with about 320 items in a drop down list. It would be nice to create and edit the list of 320 items and then select it as a pre-defined list similar to states. There are changes each year to the items on this list and it's very time consuming to add/remove items from each of the 20 instances the list appears. It's actually quicker to delete the fields and re-add them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Limiting tickets sold per ticket type

Hello, I run a singles group and would like a feature where I have 20 tickets to sell, but only 10 womens tickets and 10 mens tickets.

Currently the system will allow me to limit tickets to 20, but I could have 20 women sign up unless I dillegently (really dilligently) watch ticket sales and disable womens tickets sales once it reaches 10.

This is one of the reasons I'm looking for new membership website software. It's so much easier to run events (ie, sell tickets) with eventbrite and wordpress- but then I lose out on the features that I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Resolved  ·  Evgeny Zaritovskiy responded

Released in v5.1 (Jul 2015)
    Admin can now set limits per each registration type, not just global event limit.

16. Don't arbitrarily reject content types in form post attachments.

Attachments to forum posts are accepted or rejected on the basis of content type (various image and documents accepted; mp3, mp4, etc. rejected). The excuse given is about file size. A single JPEG image can easily be a larger file than many minutes of MP3 audio, yet up to 20 files of 20MB each are accepted of the approved content type.

Content type is not a valid proxy for file size.

As musicians, small audio clips are our lingua franca, and rejecting these from forum postings drastically devalues the forum as a tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Child fields

I have a multiple choice field called Group Participation with about 20 possible values. For each value I want to be able to assign a corresponding status field of active member or waiting member. How do I do this in WA?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Functionality to clean up email log files

There is currently no ability to delete the logs for failed emails which are accessed from Contacts > Filter By > With Email Delivery Problems. For example, there was an email that was not sent because of an error with the receiving email. That was sorted but in order to remove the log of the event (which was 2 years old when I came on), I had to send a manual email to the contact. I should have been able to just delete the old log as the Admin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Orbital Gateway support

Hello! We have been super impressed with the features and functionality of the site so far and are appreciative of all the work your team does. This request is for Payment Options, our organization uses Chase Paymentech with the Orbital Gateway and we would like to see built in support to the WildApricot system rather than having to go through CRE Secure (who is extremely unresponsive and does not give off the feeling of optimal data security). We would also like to see PayPal's PayFlow Link supported as well and although that system requires using their Hosted Checkout Page, it…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Simplify email by having a uniform email template and emails in one place

I'm sorry you put so much effort in redoing the email editor since it probably is NOT what people were asking about. Basically look at Emma, MailChimp, ConstantContact. What do they have in common? Consistency and ease of use. You set your header and footer in a template that isn't touched. This also includes fonts and colors. All emails created are just the BODY of the template. I am so frustrated right now. We changed our logo and changed our social media addresses and I literally have to change 100s of emails. The event templates, the membership templates for EACH…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base