Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. email marketing for online store buyers

We should be able to do email marketing campaigns to online store buyers. Perhaps add the criteria in the advanced search.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. manual sort of levels on renewal page

Levels can be manually sorted on the Join page, but levels are sorted alphabetically on the Renewals page. Why can't we put the list in the order we want?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manage Group Participants by Membership Level

Groups: Add members to a group by Membership Level so we can have multiple membership levels automatically added.

Example 1:
    Our membership organization has different levels of Supporting Partners, but they are all Vendors. We track them within the Membership Levels alongside our Members. Would like to have a "Vendor Group" As new vendors come on board or others discontinue sponsorship, they would automatically be added to Vendors simply by virtue of the Memebership Level they belong to--NOT individually added (which is easy to forget to do and difficult manage).

Example 2:
    Some of our Membership Levels are Non-Voting. Therefore,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. There needs to be a way I can get stats from my website on the number of events each member has attended per year

there is currently no easy way I can get stats from my WA website on the number of events each member has attended per year. I would like to be able to get a report with easy access to this info.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. auto cancellation for events

It would be great if you could extend the auto cancellation time from 15 to 30 minutes for events. E we are finding that 15 minutes is not enough time for some people.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow a Bundle Member to Renew, Not Just the Bundle Administrator

In our club, couples are full members. There is no concept of a primary member. The ONLY reason we use bundles and give the couple two logins is because WA doesn't permit two fully independent email addresses. (There are 453 votes for that. Please finish the job.)

In the meantime, we have members trying to renew and emailing us because the Bundle Member is trying to do it, and you don't let them. (We try to tell them to log in as the Bundle Administrator, but the email macro for that doesn't work.)

Please let the Bundle Member renew. If…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. List most recent updated items on the dashboard

For website with multiple administrators, it would be good to be able to see on the dashboard a list of the most recently updated items (last five). These could be listed on the right hand side of the current list of the longest time since last updated (last 5).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Exportable Event Registration List with QR Code

It would be great to be able to export event registrants with their corresponding check in QR Code so it can be printed onto a name tag label. That way we don't have to rely on attendees bringing in the email or having it on their phone, we can just scan the name tag upon their arrival then then give it to them. Can that be a feature in the future?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Joining Groups

Can we offer event registrants the option of joining a group?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Easy to implement login gadget

We maintain a sire that has information about our organization and making WA part of it is what we would like to do so members don't have to go to many different sites. Your ability to have login on another site is really poor. so my suggestion is why not use the code behind your login box (that is the one when you go to the WA site) available to be placed on another site. It is well done, it has checking for different broswers, password and email verification along with the ability to reset passwords and register or start…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export Poll Results Needed

It would be very beneficial to be able to export poll results. Tabbing through individual responses and manually capturing various responses is a real pain. Would prefer xls output.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. insert pdf files into emails and event invitations

How do we insert a pdf file into an email or event invitation? It only seems to allow jpg files. This is a significant limitation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Multi-Type Registration

I'm finding registrations a tad difficult when I need to offer different prices for child vs adult ticket prices while still being able to take a guest count. We have been creating the child ticket prices under custom fields, but it doesn't count towards the total guest count and I am having to go back and check we don't go over our limits.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. API Event Statistic Details

Currently events through the API only show people who HAVE registered for an event. It also shows the overall number of people's RSVP Responses. For the example below I'd rather be able to differentiate which contacts have answered which question. The goal of this is to send a reminder ONLY to people that have not responded or clicked maybe.

"InviteeStat": {

"NotResponded": 16,

"NotAttended": 2,
    "Attended": 2,
    "MaybeAttended": 2

}

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have AffiniPay Compute Fees At The Transaction Level

When PayPal was our processor, their exported transaction details gave us the GROSS amount and the FEE amount charged per transaction. AffiniPay only exports the GROSS amt collected and then bills us the next month for fees. It's an accounting nightmare. We want to keep track of our income/expenses at an event level. I'm now having to manually compute the AffiniPay fees for each transaction. Ugh.

92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. get technical support online!

The system is currently down... ie. automatic emails no longer work, and there is no one to contact..... Where is technical support when you need it... Jean-Claude Gavrel account 288183 jcgavrel@yahoo.ca 613.402.1675

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. member certificate templates and download

I am attempting to automate and simplify a few tasks in our organisation - starting with the need for me to physically produce an A4 certificate when a member renews their quarterly or annual membership. It is too time consuming to do this on a monthly basis for monthly memberships (& so all they get is the current downloadable members card). Our members insert a copy of their A4 certificates into proposals to support their bid for contracts, as well as printing and displaying on their office wall.
    I would really welcome the ability to have a pre-set automated template…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Group Membership based on search

Create some method of automatically maintaining group membership based on information of members/contacts. Seems like search filters would be a good start.

For example we have a list of interests that members can check off. All the people who mark chess as an interest should be in the Chess group

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. edit card information for non-recurring members with recurring donations

Your system will only allow people signed up for automatic membership renewal to edit their credit card information. This excludes people who have signed up for automatic donations but not automatic renewal of membership.

In addition, if someone is in this category there is no "renew" button for the member because the system assumes that automatic payments apply to all types of payments when they don't.

Please fix this ASAP. I see a previous post where you partially addressed the issue and called it closed. This does not address those with saved payment information or recurring contributions but not recurring…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show orders / purchases list in contact details

To make the store integrated with the rest of Wild Apricot, since there are tabs in an individual record for membership, events, donations there should be a way to attribute a purchase to an individual contact and that income shows up within the contact record. I want to see the total income from a contact including purchases.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base