Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email Editor: Allow images embedded in text.

All images to be embedded within text in the new email editor. Our newsletter editors are not tech savvy. Having to do a workaround to get desired images included throughout the various sections of text is added work even if they were able to figure out how to do it for each weekly set of announcements.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Online Store Reporting

We really need a way to report/export current inventory and sold inventory. It is very cumbersome in the current state since we need to go through every order and track everything on a separate spreadsheet.

Sold inventory would be really helpful by date range and/or status so that we can fill orders without having to flip through each invoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort/Filter items on online store products page

It would be really helpful if we could filter and sort the items in the online store products page. Right now we have to scroll through a long list to see what is out of stock and what is available. If there are only a few items it isn;t a big deal but it makes inventory management very challenging with a long list of items.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Print version of email newsletters as viewed on desktop.

Is there any way to print an email template? I am editor of the KLRA newsletter and need to print a few copies of the May issue for record-keeping purposes. This is the first time of using WA for putting out the newsletter.
    Thanks,
    Keith Price, Editor, Kahshe Krier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. HAVE A PHONE CONTACT

nOT HAVING A WAY TO CONTACT YOU BY PHONE IS AN UNACCEPTABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE. I REPORTED A PROBLEM ON THE HELP CENTER OVER A WEEK AGO AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE AND NO RESPONSES. NOT HAPPY.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Upload Capabilities SEVERELY lacking

You need to expand your system to be able to upload large files and videos onto our websites. Providing resources (members-only content) for our members is the number one function of our organization, and we can't do that because we can't upload anything larger than 25MB.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A Google Group equivalent within WA would be great, i.e. an intra-group or committee emailing option.

Currently our organization has to use Google Groups for intra-committee emails/discussions, as there is no equivalent option available within WA. This becomes a major headache when one has members self-editing their personal profiles, including, for example, committees of interest. We have to periodically compare many committee interest checkboxes for our members to the mailing lists on our admin managed Google Group lists. Huge headache reconciling the two and thus a major impediment to prompt response to the selected preferences of new, continuing or departed members. The best workaround to your so limited email system is to set up group or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Virtual membership meetings

Virtual meetings with selected members

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Email>Templates Page Request

We have a large number of Email Templates. Is there a way to: (a) shrink the size of the icons on that page, and (b) make the title of the template "hoverable" so you can see the full length of the title. We need (b) because some of the titles are duplicates followed by versions (I, II, III, and IV) making them too long to be fully seen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. digital products

we would like to sell digital products so that when a digital product is purchased by online payment an automatic email with the product link is sent to the purchaser for download. At the moment we are making do by add in a the product file link to one of the automatic emails which ar emeant to cover all products. If we had many digital products for download it would be very difficult to manage as it is not automatic and the link would have to be added manually after purache delaying delivery of file to the cutomer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Tumblr addition to social media gadget

Our organization has a Tumblr feed in addition to Twitter, Facebook, etc. Can we get a Tumblr addition to the social media gadget? We want to make sure that our members can find us wherever we are, and though we could fake it, we'd rather use the gadget!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More Product Variants and Specifying Limits For Each Variant

When selling products such as t-shirts, I can't add all sizes I offer, as it only allows 3 variants for each product, which is extremely disappointing when I have t-shirts sized S-2XL (5 variants).

It also won't allow me to track individual stock quantities of each size (variant). So if I have 2 of size small currently but 5 of XL, I can't track this through the site.

I hope this will all be addressed ASAP as it's really limiting what I can offer! Thanks team!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make forum accessible via email

We have been using the forum gadget for our discussion forum. We suggest 3 sueful additions for this gadget:
    1. Receiving an email for each message that is posted, with the whole message contained in the email
    2. Being able to reply to an existing message by replying via email
    3. Being able to post a new message to the forum by sending it via email

It would be great if this good be implemented at some stage. Thank you!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I hate the new email system.

I cannot express how much I ABSOLUTELY despise the new email system. It is unwieldly, uncooperative, ignores my attempts to change font sizes, with the image gadget thing I can't put images where I want and when I add a new image I have to change the order of sorting each time. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of editing in the 90's. Whatever feedback you were trying to address you got it completly wrong with this rollout, I am beyond annoyed at how difficult it is to put together a simple email now. Thanks for ruining something that was working…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Customize refund receipt to match other emails.

I would like to be able to customize the refund receipt. All the other emails from our site have our logo on them with the refund receipt is very generic and in my opinion, not very professional looking. Help me to have a consistent brand for my organization.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Quick search filter box - member directory

I have looked in all the available themes, but there isn't an option to change the "quick search filter" appearance. At the moment it sits on 1/4 of the page, and the rest of the 3/4 is empty white space. Underneath this is the directory that takes up the full width...I don't understand why this is the default?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Change order of Products in Store

Would it be possible to be able to change the order of things in the store? Right now, they go in the order added, but it would be great to be able to change their order.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to register on waitlist from member app

Provide the ability for a member to register on the waitlist of an event from the Member App. Currently, if an event sells out, the only way to register on the waitlist is from the website. This is unfortunate as we have been pushing our members to use the app for all registrations. Please add this ability.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Gift membership

enable folks to give a gift membership through the on-line store. Currently the on line store has no real link to membership side of things. Folks can buy stuff and the only way to put in the recipent information is via "comments" box in the check out page (we can't even change the "comments" box to "put in the gift membership recipient name, email . address here ") .

see our on line shop https://gatewaybrownscreektrail.org/Gift-membership

Thanks

Ian Harding
    www.gatewaybrownscreektrail.org

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?