Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable renewal reminders for members with automated recurring payments enabled

It would be great if we had the option to disable the various "Renewal Reminder" automated emails for those members who have automated recurring payments configured! We try to word the emails to indicate that *those* members can disregard the reminders, but it still causes confusion, especially for those members who worry that their membership will expire of they don't take action when the reminder email arrives in their inbox.

There should be an additional checkbox for each of the reminder email configurations, which would allow us to optionally skip those members who have enabled automated recurring payments.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Receipts that show last 4 digits of the credit card

Institutions vary in the documentation that they will accept for reimbursing payments - some will accept anything marked Receipt or Paid in Full, but others want to see the details of which credit card was used. As a result, I am interested in modifying our receipts so that the credit card type and last 4 digits of the number can be seen.

For example:
    $20.00 charged to VISA XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-1234

Is this possible?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Promo Code for Events

We should be able to just create and give out Promo Codes for Event Registration. For example, give a special code like 25OFF for 25% off registration for people in a special promotion.

However, the only current way to do this is a separate registration type, which is clunky, makes a separate list of registration type and makes it not a "secret" anymore that there are promos.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Calendar on Mobile Device

Calendar View on Mobile Device:
    In desktop mode our calendar events are readable and easy to identify in order to choose which event to select.

However, on a mobile device the calendar events are not at all identifiable in order to choose which event to select.

We have many events on our calendar, sometimes 3 or more events on a single day. Our calendar is our second highest accessed web page, and it is a major service we provide to our 1300+ members and contacts.

We get numerous complaints from people who only access our site on their mobile devices,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add new Functions to mobile app

Add the following pages to the mobile app:
    Online Store, Donations and Payments
    (membership renewals), Photo Album

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Select shipping and pick up options for each product

I like that I can add delivery and shipping options to my store, however, the way it works does not work for me at all. I need to be able to choose which delivery and shipping options are valid for each product. I have some products that are pick-up only, and others that can be shipped. And for the pick up, some items will get picked up in a different location. I want to be able to choose which options are valid for each product.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to DELETE Orders

We would like to be able to DELETE orders after they are CANCELLED.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Free Trial Membership

Have a free trial membership level with no renewal but an option for paid membership.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Delay Payment When Registering for Events

When setting up an Event, allow payment at the time of registration or X days before the event. If we are holding an off-site event and need 30 days advance notice of headcount, some individuals will not register until a couple of weeks out as they do not want the charge sitting on their credit card for weeks before the event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A reappointment of a BA should retain the same company joins dates from BA to BA

A reappointment of a Bundle Administrator should retain the same company join dates as their predecessor.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Maintain border and margin formats for photos in emails

When I format pictures with margins and borders they look fine in the edit mode of emails, but when they arrive at the inbox they disappear, allowing the photo to touch the text that wraps around it. Fix that, please.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multiple Selections In Dropdown

You offer a dropdown list, but what would be great is if you could CTRL-click to make multiple selections.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. exporting based on coupon code used

Unless I am missing this ability, the first thing we have found that we want to do that is not available is to be able to create advanced search list and to export based on the coupon used to join and received discount off membership. I can view the members that have utilized the various coupons which is great, but you have to drill down several layers, not so bad, but then exporting just these doesn't work for me.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How Many People Join for One Year and Don't Renew?

We would like to know how many members join once (for a year) and don't renew. This would be a number that we would target to decrease over time. We want to know if our efforts of retaining members is working over time. Looking at the total membership numbers doesn't give that information. Knowing the average length of time a member stays would be useful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 Factor Authentication

2 Factor authentication, password is definitely not enough for login security.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Manually sort store items on catalog page

Would like to be able to place the items in a particular order of appearance on the page.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can tag “HOT” items with some tag and then put several catalog gadgets on the same page.
    In the top catalog gadget, you can show only items tagged with you specific tag, and in another gadget show all the rest.
    Does this solve a problem?

17. Overall registration count report over the years

Ability to pull a report for all the registered events with the total count over the years. Currently it has the ability to export people who have registered for a particular count but does not report in how many they have registered specifically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sponsors Registrations

Please add a Sponsorship Module. We sell sponsorships and Wild Apricot does not have a feature that tailors to that offering. We need to collect logos and attendee names. Your current event form does not allow for file uploads or the ability to add attendee names that have a limit (i.e. 4 tickets for Silver level, 8 tickets for Gold, etc.).

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manually set a word limit for text fields in event forms

We would like to be able to manually set word limits for multiline text in event forms. Right now it allows 3,000 characters, but it would be nice to provide a cut of say 100 or 200 words for things like speaker bios.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. store

I see that you can list variations on a item in the store. However, you cannot list different prices for the different variations. An example would be we sell postcards in quantities of 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000. The different quantities cost different amounts. It would be nice to have the option rather than listing each quantity as a new product.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base