Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. separate tab for public view

the public view and admin view keep getting interchanged. I cannot be in one and stay in it. it reverts back to admin view. it gets quite confusing.

Can you open the public view in a separate tab? So it doesn't ever revert back to admin view.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profile Printing

Good afternoon. Since the changes to screens the print icon is no longer at the top right hand side near support options. I require the members info to be printed for signing by our CEO. As administrator I use to be able to do this. Control P does not print all info.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. last 4 digits

Please provide a way to have the last 4 digits show on a credit card used for invoices. I work in a school district and many school institutions require this to verify the payment that was used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Membership renewal with event registration

For our organization, membership is included with registration in the fall conference, but this isn't an option to do automatically through the form. I have to manually change all registrants to active members, a lot of extra time for something that could be automated. Please! :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. POS

Please create a point of sale checkout option. We hold five events per year at which we have a "trading post" and sell our merchandise. Being as we are volunteer run, an online-only shipping store isn't conducive.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mobile App Customizations

Similar to gadgets on the web page, allow organizations to control which content appears on their mobile app such as:

• Event List

• Forums

• Polls

• Member Directory

• Custom Directories

• An app module built from a specific web WA web page

Given these options, I could build and customize my organization's mobile app to meet out needs. One organization's app may only contain a member directory. Another organization may only want to show events on their app. Someone else might chose to have all options on their app.

159 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

48 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. multiple entries

I would like to be able to register several members at one time but I cannot find how to do it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Send renewal reminder blasts on demand and specific date

We decided to send a renewal reminder email blast today because we had volunteers available to assist members and answer questions via website live chat support. Changing the number of days for a reminder to be sent before the due date to today did not trigger the email blast. Apparently that number needs to be entered at least the day before. Planning ahead is one thing, being able to take advantage of a good opportunity is another. Additionally, It would be helpful to have the ability to pick the exact date for a blast to go out rather than count…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Waitlist - limited registration questions

Currently the waitlist can be enabled to have the full set of event registration questions or just a few common ID fields. We use the waitlist to allow people to queue up for an event and that sets the order of who gets the opportunity to fully register. The full set of event questions can make the process slow for some users, so the quick people always get to the front of the queue. The limited set of ID questions is not enough for the organizers to know the registrants' choices.

Being able to add a few more questions to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to sort scheduled emails by date

While it is great to schedule emails well in advance, there is no way to sort or find scheduled emails. So if you have created 25 emails for Meeting reminders, for example, a newer scheduled email is just somewhere else on the list and it is hard to find. A search feature in this section would be useful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Expanded text response for Polling/Survey feature

Expand the Poll feature to allow for text responses; i.e. "If no, why not? or What programing would you like to see?, etc." Our organization recently conducted a survey, some board members want to use survey monkey rather than WA Polling because of this limitation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Membership Renewal in Membership Directory Information

For Membership Directories, it would be really really ideal to include the membership renewal date.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Call fields

I notice in the app that the primary phone field (a system field) can be used to call the member. I would like to be able to set a field as a call field as we have Alternate Phone as well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Customizable Reply to: field in membership emails.

Under member emails, why is the organization default the only email allowed in the reply to field? We have a membership person who should receive membership emails but there is no way of sending only membership emails to her, it goes organization email which means she would get all or nothing.
    There should be no reason the reply to field cannot be customized per email template, not sure why you have set it as uncustomizable.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. PDF invoices

We would love to be able to send invoices as a PDF attachment- many of our billers are unable to process invoices that are in the body of an email

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow using saved searches to restrict events

Use saved searches to restrict event registrations in addition to membership levels.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. From Email without Web Hosting

We need the ability to set the "From email" to an email at our own domain without setting Wild Apricot as our website host. We do not want to host our website with WA, we are happy with our current hosting and design. We want WA to be utilized to manage our membership and send out emails. Emails coming from "******@wildapricot.org" are getting flagged as possible phishing emails since our members have not received emails from this address previously.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cancelled guests on guest lists

I'm working on my guest list for next week and I have to say, it's rather frustrating that when I export the guest list from WA that it keeps all the registrations that were canceled on my excel spreadsheet, do you know why it does that?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sort templates

Email templates should be searchable, and/or you should be able to sort by date created, date last used, name, etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Membership roster dual

When the Dual membership option is used for registration, only the name of one of the members Is listed when a member roster search is conducted on the website.
    We need to be able to find both member names when searching the web site ( while keeping only 1 newsletter and family address).
    Can another field be Created so the other member can be accessed directly from the roster list (right now for example, the wives names cannot be found on dual memberships unless you know it is a dual member and click on that field for the male member). …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base