Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve Member Summary Data

The member summary list provides very misleading data during the membership renewal period. I know there is a lapse option but we tend to use it as our last resort email a couple of months after the initial request for renewal. During that time the "Active" and "Total" figures are very misleading and can only be accurately quantified by an excel export and pivot table.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Final monitor before email blasts

Is there a way that someone can be setup as an email administrator - meaning give the final OK before emails go out? Mostly interested when events don't use the right groups and end up sending to all our contacts! YIKES. It looks like there is an email administrators button but it is not active for me as the overall administrator. Thanks for any help if this is already something that is available. My email is rohde.sandi@gmail.com I'm with Mid-Day Women's Alliance.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email Editor is Frustrating

I am having great difficulty using the revised email composition feature. I like to create my messages on the go, without a great deal of planning or design. I frequently use an existing message as a starting point for a new eblast. Your new system does not cater to this kind of composition and I am calling for support much more frequently than ever before.
    You should consider making the new editor an option and let customers like me continue to use the free-form approach that preceded it. It would better serve my needs and reduce my dependance on Support…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Recurring Payment Options

We are getting angry members due to the recurring payment set up - as they have to check to NOT have recurring payments each year.
    Suggest Options like other Associations use for payment:
    One time pay/charge my credit card one time only
    Continuous pay/charge my credit card yearly by the due date

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Editor not showing full file name

in the email editor, I tried to insert a file. It worked OK, except it only showed me a portion of the file names. I had to exit and go to Files to determine which one I wanted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow texting of event registrants

Is Wild Apricot considering the following feature:

- WHen I have an event, I can e-mail all registrants. WOuld be possible to have an option to Text all registrants ? Most of out mrmber have active smart phone and texting is the only way to contact them quickly en masse.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Admin notification for Stop Recurring Payments action by member

Create an automated administrator notification triggered when a member stops recurring payments.

Our member managers do not see this until the paid membership period is over and it may be too late to reach out to the member to see if any problems need to be resolved.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. reference files by uid

File references in Wild Apricot show the full path to the file in the websites file structure. Revealing such internal structure is a security risk. For example, it makes it easier for outsiders to scan the file/directory structure looking for files with inappropriate/inadequate security settings.
    Our former platform, Groupspaces, used UIDs to refer to files (e.g. in links). This has the added advantage of allowing files to be relocated in the file hierarchy (or even renamed) without breaking existing references (see https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8822545-automatically-update-existing-links-when-page-is-r)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. POST WILDAPRICOT EMAIL BLAST ON FACEBOOK

THERE SHOULD BE A WAY TO CREATE AN EMAIL BLAST THEN DOWNLOAD IT TO LAPTOP. SO I CAN UPLOAD THAT EMAIL/ FLYER INTO FACEBOOK/ LINKEDIN..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add feature to preset and hide esoteric "Create an Event" settings for admins with just Event access

Allow full administrators to preset "create an event" settings and also allow hiding of esoteric settings after they have been preselected so that they can't be changed by admins who just have event creation access

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. emailing only select event attendees

When emailing attendees for a scheduled event, I would like the ability to select only specific individuals from the registration list in order to email, as there are specific items we send to regular attendees, sponsors, board members.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. annual membership roster

I have to run membership reports annually to include any person who had a membership at any given time point in a year. I would love to have this functionality available. As it is now, I have to run several reports (current members, lapsed members) and piece together the information manually, which is quite tedious

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chapters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. online events with restricted access

Is it possible to create online events that we could charge for and then have only those who paid or registered for the event have access to it via a certain web page. For example, we could have online classes or an online performance that people could register for and then have access to online.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Expanded text response for Polling/Survey feature

Expand the Poll feature to allow for text responses; i.e. "If no, why not? or What programing would you like to see?, etc." Our organization recently conducted a survey, some board members want to use survey monkey rather than WA Polling because of this limitation.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email Previews do not look like emails in Outlook

Previews do not even look close to what my Outlook email receives sometimes. It would be helpful to have more accurate representation of what is being sent to my clients.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Files link on Vertical Menu

I realise that files are mainly used on pages within the website, but they are often also used in Event Creation and Email blasts.

To make things easier to find, delete or move files, etc, would it be possible to include the link to files on the new Vertical Menu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to register on waitlist from member app

Provide the ability for a member to register on the waitlist of an event from the Member App. Currently, if an event sells out, the only way to register on the waitlist is from the website. This is unfortunate as we have been pushing our members to use the app for all registrations. Please add this ability.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Proximity Card Access

We would like to integrate our proximity card access system with WA so that member status can be used without entering data into separate systems and keeping them synchronized. Currently we use C*Cure 8000 but hope to upgrade to 9000. Do you have any solutions or recommendations?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base