Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow telephone numbers to formatted as links, using the tel: scheme

Our members are increasingly their phones and tablets to access our website. I would like to be able to have a phone number converted to hyperlink in a manner similar to the way that email addresses are converted to mailto: hyperlinks.
    Currently, I have to make manual edits to the HTML:
    Add phone number
    Add link to phone number
    Edit HTML to remove / prefix and add tel: scheme.
    This workaround, however, isn't available for our email messages because I cannot edit the HTML of an email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Connect chapter accounts to HQ within Wild Apricot

It would be nice if we could link Chapter accounts to the parent organization's WA whereas members in the Chapter can be managed at both the local and higher level all within the same account. Having an organization hierarchy would be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chapters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Being able to Edit Forms after Submitted

It would be great for registrants to be able to edit forms after being submitted. Either to add in more information later or to update information. Currently, any edits must be done MANUALLY by the Event Coordinator, which can lead to big headache.

Thank you for your consideration!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow membership renewals from social media and chat

When you think about maintaining good membership numbers, renewals are the most important thing, more important even that new membership. Therefore, renewals have to be REALLY easy! In today's world, people are spending more time in social media and chat than they are in email. Therefore, simple renewals via those platforms would be a logical improvement to the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back the DISCARD email button please

Please bring back the discard email button!!!! During one of the updates the email system was changed and you can no longer discard the email you are working on. Because of this we are ending up with a whack of emails we have to go through and individually delete. This is a pain. The "Save and Exit" feature is great, but sometimes you don't want to save what you started, you just want to discard it without having to go to the effort of going to the Emails page to select the email and delete it. Thank you!!!! :)

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to modify text on Membership level change System page

The text in the yellow box on the Membership level change page is confusing to our members. We'd like to be able to clarify what the membership renewal dates affects their participation in our organization. I can add a content block below the renewal gadget, but it would be better to be able to change the text within the gadget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Lapsed members redirected to generic /Sys/Error/403 when voting

I'm on a 30-day trial and tried an election style poll. Some of my test members have lapsed memberships. When they click on the poll link and login they are sent to a generic /Sys/Error/403 page saying
    Access denied (error 403)
    Sorry, but you have been denied access to the requested page or resource. (You might also see this message if you have been automatically logged out due to inactivity for reasons. Log out and log in again.)

I was expecting something more informative like: "Sorry, your membership has lapsed. You are unable to take this poll. Please renew your…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Improved registrations for events - save event participant info in their profiles

The events my organization runs collects a lot of varying information upon registration for each individual event beyond contact information. For example if it's a hiking event, and dependent on the type of hike, we need to know info such as about previous experience, events they attended with us in the past, any relevant medical details/medications, emergency contact info... it would be great if there was a place a member could save this info and then apply it (as required! since each individual event is different) at the time of registering for the event. If the info was outdated they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add additional member workflow emails

Provide option to add additional emails to the member onboarding (application) and renewal workflows. In our case, we need an email to be sent approximately 1 week after the member activation email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cancellation emails need to send automatically

The email settings under "Event Registration Canceled" says "Sent when registration is canceled by the registrant, by an admin, or automatically" but the email does not send to the registrant when their registration is cancelled by the admin. I find this misleading as it looks like an email should be sent as soon as it is cancelled regardless, not by having the admin need to click send a notification. Also there is no prompt indicating that the admin needs to do so when cancelling.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. multiple renewals on one invoice

It would be very helpful for our organization if it were possible to add multiple membership renewals or event registrations onto a single invoice, rather than all separate / individual ones. I know you already have a 'bundle' membership option, but that solution isn't a perfect fit for the way we do accounting on our side, unfortunately.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. featured image

I would like to have the blog widget have a block in the blog form for "featured image". Then Apricot can place the image in proper spots on the proper sizes. The example image shows a "featured Image" at the top of the article, but improperly placed in the Blog List.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Need to annotate photos in photo gallery

I love the new Photo Gallery gadget, but it is missing some crucial functionality. I need to be able to annotate the photos - otherwise it is just a bunch of pictures. I'd like a title on the main page and then be able to add details on the full screen photo.
    Then this would be really useful, whereas now I doubt I will use it at all.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sessions not duplicate with Duplicate Event

When I duplicate an multi-session event, all the session details are lost and I have to add them again form scratch. Can this be changed so that the sessions are duplicated along with the rest of the event?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Group selection restricted for a specific group

Groups are a wonderful way to organize members by interest. We let members to chose their sport groups when joining and update on their profiles. It is a great time saver for event communications, ie. sending Ski emails only to the skiers group.
    We would like to have at least one group that is NOT selectable by the members and to be used by an administrator. The purpose is to be able to have board-only site pages for elected officials.
    Today, because we let members chose their own groups we can't use group for this purpose as anyone would be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. better themes

The themes are nice but somewhat outdated. Why not use the designer who did your "freetrial" landing page? (see attached screenshot) A few nice landing pages like your very own landing page would get me more excited to join. Please send samples if this gets legs under it. Thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow Custom Domains to Force HTTPS:// Sitewide

When using your own custom domain and an SSL Certificate (Let's Encrypt or 3rd Party), you should be able to update the Traffic encryption settings to "Always use https://" on that custom domain name. It defeats the purpose of even securing the site if a visitor has to manually type in "https://", when we're trying to gain the trust of a potential new member's information being safe when the browser they're using is telling them the site is "Not Secure". For this to be a paid hosting service and only allowing to use a "wildapricot" subdomain if you want https://…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Customized app logo

Change app icon to organizations logo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the event id to Affinipay

The event title is added to Affinipay but is not a unique identifier for our org because we often tweak the title during registration period. We add "Sold out" or "Only 2 spots left" etc so this removed the event id as a unique identifier. Adding the event id to Affinipay would solve this and make reconciliation between WA and Affinipay much less time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Use mobile app to access the website

So now that we can use the mobile app for the directory and events and our profile, it would be nice if we could use the app to access actual pages on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base