Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. {Event_Extra_Info} re-activation

re-activate teh Additional event information field for events. please!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to copy a gadget or a whole layout in new email editor

The new email editor released in v7.6 makes it easier to create good looking layouts with mixtures of gadgets. One thing that makes it difficult to be productive is the inability to copy a gadget or layout with gadgets that has been laboriously configured. If it was possible to duplicate a gadget or a layout with gadgets preconfigured it would be so much easier to build a template. Right now there is a fairly long "rework" of existing templates that really need to be recreated from scratch, and people resist the urge because they think it will take a long…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Member downloadable CSV for specified Member/Contact List Search

As an admin, I want to specify a specific saved search of the Member/Contact List and make that available to members as a downloadable CSV on a WildApricot widget or web page.

I would like this to be automatically updated at the time of download, so it's always up to date.

I would like to be able to specify which fields will appear in the CSV, as opposed to all of them exporting.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have AffiniPay Compute Fees At The Transaction Level

When PayPal was our processor, their exported transaction details gave us the GROSS amount and the FEE amount charged per transaction. AffiniPay only exports the GROSS amt collected and then bills us the next month for fees. It's an accounting nightmare. We want to keep track of our income/expenses at an event level. I'm now having to manually compute the AffiniPay fees for each transaction. Ugh.

61 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email editor, Linking to files and images

The new image gadget is missing the ability to create a new folder. I have to exit the email editor, go to Files, create a Folder, go back to the email. VERY inconvenient.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give us back our Legacy editor

We REALLY REALLY hate the new manual email editor. Being able to imbed images with the text (and have them flow as we amend text), and access to the underlying HMTL to tweak layouts were ESSENTIAL to our marketing efforts.
    You should at least have left the option to stick with the legacy editor and let us worry about whether the potential downfalls are worth it.

I don't object to having a "beginners" editor available to those who need it, but forcing everyone to live with their limits is pretty paternalistic and, well, silly.

This might be the final straw…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What is QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number?

Hey, I urgently need a QuickBooks Customer Support Number. There is an error shown on my device screen while I am trying to install QuickBooks Accounting Software.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add QR code to Member App

When I register for an event using Member App, it should include an QR code on my ticket for easy and quick check in.
    At this time, NO QR CODE on my ticket, I HAVE TO SEARCH for my confirmed email. Please add this QR CODE to my ticket.
    Thank you

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug! "Apply for Membership" during event registration redirects to wrong page.

Major bug that needs to be prioritized for immediate fix! The "Apply for Membership" box during event registration redirects person to the wrong membership application page. We have two pages that have membership application gadget on them; one for members and one for sponsors. The "Apply for Membership" process is redirecting user to the sponsor application page, instead of the member application page. We need to tell that "Apply for Membership" process which page it needs to redirect to. I have tried swapping the pages and that did not work. No work-around identified. Needs immediate bug fix!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Upcoming Events Gadget in New Email Editor

I just watched the webinar on the new email editor and I'm very excited about it. I can't wait for those editor improvements to get pushed out to other areas of the system. One thing I was really hoping it would have (but it didn't) is a gadget to automatically bring in upcoming events into an email. Almost all of the emails we send to our members are regarding our upcoming events, so it would be nice if I could have a gadget (similar to the "Upcoming Events" gadget in the website editor) that would automatically display upcoming events. The…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Discount or Coupon Codes for Store Purchases

We would like the ability to give a discount or coupon code to new members to be applied to store purchases. This would be an incentive for new members to purchase merchandise with our logo. Currently, you only offer discount or coupon codes to be applied to events and memberships. Specifically, I would like to give a $5 or $10 coupon code which members can apply during check out.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sending text messages/reminders

The ability to send out a text message to your membership and/or contacts through the system. A push for members to renew, event reminders, the ability to include a link if they need to vote on a matter.

111 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Text Formatting (Text Centering) for Invoice Template

Allow text formatting for invoice template Personal Message in particular so it aligns to left margin (left justified) and does not auto center (center justified) in invoice email output.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Membership Renewal Option to Member App

Add membership renewal option on the Wild Apricot Members App

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tags improvement

Event tags are too easily added by anyone setting up an event (BBQ, cookout, kitchen,etc) Having them pre-setup in preferences, so that event creators (select not add) from a system list would correct this. We currently have over 50 tags and cannot delete them without going back thru previous events and removing errant superfluous tags.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please obfuscate e-mail addresses

I am getting significantly more spam at my club e-mail address since fielding our Wild Apricot site. E-mail links on pages or in posts or articles appear to be in unencoded HTML, which makes them easy for spam robots to harvest. Please provide an obfuscation mechanism (oreferably automatic) for mailto: links. This is a standard feature of some other platforms, such as Typo3.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email templates

Please consider adding a search function to the email template page. In addition, it would be amazing if we could organize them into folders.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Wild Apricot Payments Affinipay Payment Page Customization

I converted to Wild Apricot Payments/Affiinipay a couple of months ago and so far have not experienced any issues and actually like gateway better than Paypal. That being said, I have one request... when the Affinipay payment page is displayed there does not appear to be any method of including our business logo on the page.

My preferred solution would be to integrate the Affinipay payment page within our website template as an "iframe" or create a "gadget" so the header and footer for our webdsite would always be displayed and the "theme" of the website is maintained.

Currently the…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Insert Picture Into Text

With the new email update, I was told by Wild Apricot that you can no longer insert pictures into the text. This is an issue especially, for example, if I want to include a signature block and cannot include the company logo below the name, address, etc. I would have to instead include an additional image gadget and line it up just right with the signature block.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Website statistics

It would be great if I could gather statistics on what our members do on the website! How many visitors per month, what pages they visit, how long they spend, where they abandon the site, etc.

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 146 147
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base