Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coupon Codes

Coupon Codes -- We need to be able to create unique coupon codes that can only be used once. We have about 100 or more codes used annually so manual tracking would be burdensome. Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Extending membership levels to 10 years

Hello - would it be possible to add to/extend the membership level drop-down list options all the way to 10 years (vs. the current max of 6 years)? A tennis association that I am assisting offers 10-year membership renewals and would really like to have that feature, since their existing forms/paper materials specify that as an option. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alt-Text Editing Within Files Application

Allow for alt-text on image files to be edited within the file application.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tracking Continuing Education Points (CEU, CEC, CPD, CPU)

There is currently no special functionality for tracking Continuing Education points/credits in Wild Apricot. It is possible to track these via custom admin-only fields but this requires manual process. We are considering adding this functionality in the future and would appreciate details on how these are typically tracked by our clients.

178 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Date field to have Today as a default value on forms

On our Membership Application, there is a field called "Application Date." Using the date field. I would like it to be able to default to today's date.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Easy way to insert links to system pages like member profile pages

I could really use an easy way to link a member's name to their directory profile. I have a lot of pages where I list a committee chairperson's name or an officer's name as in "See Sue Smith for more information." and I would like to put a hyperlink on 'Sue Smith' that takes the user straight to Sue's directory profile so that the user can find her contact information.

Right now, the only way I've figured out to do this is to log out as an administrator and log back in as a member. Then go to the member…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Photo albums management from mobile app for admins

This topic is about working with existing albums: uploading new photos, removing of existing ones. If you need it, please add your vote and briefly describe your use case. This will help us to better understand your needs and prioritize our development plans.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Generate a 990 EZ form from your financial data

The 990 EZ is an IRS form for exemption from income tax. Filling them out is a lot of work. How about an option to generate a 990 EZ draft, filling out some of the fields based on the year's annual revenue, sales, company name, tax ID, donations, etc...just anything to reduce the pain point of this monster document. If you need to have a message box alert that says something like "Its your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and this is only a draft to help you get started with your local accountant".

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Event coupon codes bypass membership checks/settings

When someone registers for an event using a coupon code, it bypasses all membership checks and conditions. Thus, when a member mistypes their e-mail address when signing up for an event using a coupon code, a non-member contact is created for the registration, and the member's account is not tied to the resulting registration. This messes up our contact database, all automatic e-mailing (usually the e-mails will bounce so the registered member doesn't get any communications), the organizer's records, and the member's membership record.

We have very good reasons for wanting to limit coupon codes only to members. For example,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Edit recipient list function

It would be very helpful to have an "Edit Recipient List" function similar to doing a Mail/Email merge in Outlook; to be able to untick records that you wish to omit from a member/donor group, so that they do not receive the email. This would be especially helpful to exclude donors who have made a recent donation, from an donation drive email blast.
    thanks, Richard.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Twitter

Include a gadget to display feed from our association's twitter account

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Listserv i.e. ability to submit forum posts by email

Current behavior:
    Discussions and collaborations between members can currently only be handled online (within forum or blog pages)

Desired behavior:
    Listserv functionality where members can mail-in comments and receive email summaries of all comments

Notes:
    1) The biggest challenge is how to enable this without overloading our servers with email traffic. This can ramp up quickly.
    2) We are starting the work on forum email notifications, this handles this need at least partially.

241 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

159 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Tracking Event Volunteers

A huge part of our non-profit's activities involve not only sponsoring events and managing event registrations, but also (just as importantly if not moreso) signing up volunteers to help with these events. There are a few different types of volunteers typically.

(1) General volunteers who sign up to help plan the event. There may be different subsets in this category. For example, our annual Spring Fair is a major event that recruits volunteers for the Food Committee, Decorating Committee, Entertainment Committee, PR Committee, etc.

(2) Event Day Volunteers are people who sign up for specific jobs and/or time slots on…

120 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

70 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Table color choice window does not have the pre-defined list of colors

I love how the color picker windows have a list of colors at the top that go with my theme - very easy to make it look good. However, this is missing from the color picker window for a table. It would be nice to have it there instead of having to go into the HTML code just to make the colors match.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. appointment function like WIX appointment

I want to have a function of appointment function like WIX appointment

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Member access option in membership fields

Could you add an extra "Member Acces" option in member fields? We like have the following options:

Member Access
    -Edit
    -in own profile
    -in level change
    -in application

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. CMS, Web site management from mobile app.

This topic is about adding CMS functionality into mobile app for admins. If you need it, please add your vote and briefly describe your use case. This will help us to better understand your needs and prioritize our development plans.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Show More / Show Less Functionality

It would be helpful if the show more / show less functionality (which works on webpages) worked also in calendar posts and template blasts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Centrally managed gadgets

I would like to be able to save a gadget to a central directory (not specific to a page) so that I can update it once and have the update appear on all pages in which that saved gadget exists. While the gadget can be added to a template, if the same gadget is on multiple templates, I have to update each one.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Classifieds gadget (i.e. Job Board )

Current behavior:
    Blogs or forums are repurposed to serve as classified ads/job boards, however they have serious limitations that prohibit them from being suitable solutions.

Desired behavior:
    Self-service (e.g. searchable, browseable) classified ads system for members and visitors, with administration tools to moderate and manage entries/permissions.

244 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

101 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base