Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Website Pop-Up Opt-in Featrure

It would be great if WA offered a Pop-Up Opt-In Form on their website builder feature. This would help grant permission from prospective members to authorize your obtaining their email address, oppose to sending them emails without permission.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hyperlink New Members in last 7 and 30 Days to List of Members

The membership lists include how many new members in the last 7 and 30 days, but those numbers are not linkable and thus I do not necessarily know who the new members are. Is there a way? Can those numbers in the Overview be hyperlinked to quickly see the new members?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom membership period

We would like to be able to offer a membership period that lasts for an arbitrary length of time. In one case, we need to have a seven month membership (December 1 through June 30).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Easier to change months on calendar gadget

Ability to change months on the calendar without reloading the page OR the ability to select a month so that the user only has to deal with one reload in order to move multiple months ahead or back. One reload per month makes this a pain (and next to impossible to handle if the calendar isn't at the very top of the page.)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop and Hold membership option

Our company offers an option of putting memberships on Hold with a 30 day notice. Since there is no such option, I have to keep track of all our clients dates and change them manually. I have missed a few in the past because it is so hard to keep track of everyone and our clients were charged.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Select All in profile privacy

Can we get a Select All button for the members profile privacy fields? it would be nice if members could quickly set all their privacy and then deselect the least ones.

I would suggest having an option at the top of each column under the Anybody/Member/No Access Heading.
    I think it should be a Select All option that changes all the settings to Select All and then we can deselect the ones we dont wont.

This would also make it easier for bulk changing a bunch of user privacy settings.
    It is really inconvenient for users to have to go…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Public-coming soon Access Level with link to default coming soon page

Add a "Public - coming soon" option to access level for pages. Currently we use admin only when building pages or for pages that are only turned on for part of the year.

Additionally make it so any links to those while still in "Public - coming soon" showed a default coming soon page that could be configured rather than the default 404 page. This could work using the admin only option currently available as well but it makes it much more clear to distinguish between a true admin only page and a public page that just isn't ready to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In the mobile app, we would like to be able to see a list of events people both signed up for and we’re checking in for.

Our members get education credits for each event they attend. They need a record of what they actually attended. Ie which events they registered for and were checked in for at the event.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. iTunes & Google Play

Hi,

I managed my non-profit group's website, but I'm not a programmer or web master by trade. We did a number of podcasts last year and I'd like to see about getting them onto iTunes and the Google Play Store. I'm perplexed with iTunes because I follow a link a friend sent me and apple keeps giving me a never ending loop where I log-in, click on the Podcast Connection button and then get asked to log-in again, over and over.

For Google Play though, seems like it might be working but it says I need to have <googeplay:author> and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Trimester membership periods

Would like to be able to do trimester memberships. We have a setup similar to schools - fall, spring, summer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Event Organizer to manage event on APP

I would like to see the mobile app to allow a member to login and if they are an event organizer they can see these event. They can add/remove/check in registrations and only see common data fields for contacts.

This is so the organiser can manage the registrants instead of hassling the trip coordinator.

Cheers.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Reviews posted on Website

As Google has changed their formulas for SEO yet again, it is my understanding that on-site reviews are increasingly important. The blog is almost good emough to use, but not quite formatted correctly. We need something to be able to add reviews

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More than 10 levels on one screen

Could it be set up to increase the number of levels that appear on one screen?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add functionality to capture last 10 users who accessed a page

Add functionality to capture last 10 users who accessed a page

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Faster email delivery times!

Faster email delivery times!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. templates

On my Event Critique Forum page, I need a way to add a template for members to fill in event date, location, event description and comments so the critiques will have a consistent look to them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Batch update of contacts or members

As an administrator I would find it really helpful to be able to make bulk changes online. Two reasons:

1. Import/export is clumsy, and foces me to use Excel's interface, which I find quite awkward.

2. There is no "lock" on the data while I am changing it. Members can change data while I am making changes to the exported file.
    To give an idea of the sort of problems #2 generates: if I do an export and a member comes along and changes his/her data while I am playing with the exported file, then there's a problem. The way…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. show registration on event list change default to "show"

Currently the default for showing a participant on the waitlist is set to Not Show them. We can change it in the Event details page for each event. But it still won't show waitlisted people who are moved over to the registration list unless we manually uncheck those individual people while they are on the waitlist (or after if we miss that). This is more important now that the new automatic transfer from waitlist to registered is implemented. Love not having the manual work to transfer waitlisted people over, but we still have manual work to make them show. This…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Some gadgets have built in Title and now none do?

I set my site up months ago, and the gadgets had self-contained titles like "Recent News" or something similar. But when I click on the gadget there is no way to edit that field/title.

So I add a new recent-news gadget and it has NO title at all, so I can add the Headline GADGET and style it accordingly.

Does this sound like an issue anyone else is noticing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base