Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to link to a folder

We keep our newsletters and some other documents in folders. Currently we have to create a page with links to the individual files. It would be so much easier if we could link to the folder containing those files.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide an event field called "Short Title", in addition to the Event Title field.

In Events, provide an optional field, "Short Title", because some professional presenters use 20 word titles for their events but marketing sometimes needs a shorter title.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add QR code to invoice to pay using QR code

Please add automatic QR codes on invoices to simplify payments for users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show Thumbnails in Insert background image dialog

It should be possible to view thumbnails when browsing for background images.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Member App and Admin App - add and update photos within their contact information

Upload a picture from their phone to the member app. At renewal my organization required members to upload a picture to their contact information but this was bypassed because members were able to renew through the app but did not have to upload a picture.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A Robust Blog Feature

Blog Widget. I'm used to Wix or Square that can be easily shared on social media. This Wild Apricot feature is not robust enough to draft articles, see it in full page form and link individual stories into a newsletter. Any chance there will be some focus on this feature soon? In the works? Thank you - Robin

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Prevent event registrations from changing names automatically in database

Prevent people from changing their name in event registrations that are then automatically changed in the database. Perhaps instead it prompts a check by the admin before the change is made in the database? Examples: Someone used their email address to register someone else, and typing in that person's name changed the name associated with the email address in the database. Also, someone typed in a general org name, thereby deleting their name from the database and inserting the general "My Company's Name" instead. A legit reason could be if someone's name did change (marriage, divorce, transition, etc.), but it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show orders / purchases list in contact details

To make the store integrated with the rest of Wild Apricot, since there are tabs in an individual record for membership, events, donations there should be a way to attribute a purchase to an individual contact and that income shows up within the contact record. I want to see the total income from a contact including purchases.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add ability to change the "reply to" email address for member renewal reminders.

For example, I want replies to the renewal reminders to go to our MEMBERSHIP email rather than the main email specified in the account profile.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Event announcement link tracking doesn't include clicks from macro 'Registration Buttons'

While it's extremely handy to insert the registration buttons macro into event announcements, recipient interaction with them isn't recorded on the email log. For example, an announcement I sent out this week has one link click recorded against it.

However, six additional bookings immediately followed the announcement. The only way to capture this data is to manually cross reference registrants registration date/time with the event announcement. The bookings clearly occurred as a result of the announcement. However, as registrations through the buttons aren't included in the tracking data it's pointless using the email log to evaluate the impact of event…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Alight layouts to left

Right now, even if left justified, the gadget the text block is in is still centered. Could a change be made so the email text is all to the left? That would help make it look more like a human is sending the email than a CRM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better handling of "complete registration" in waitlist.

It would be nice if Wild Apricot would automatically generate an invoice and send a notification for waitlist registrations which are completed manually. There is a button "Send notification" just below "Complete registration" (not shown in the help topic https://gethelp.wildapricot.com/en/articles/3-event-waitlists#gettingoffwaitlist), but this is gone once one has clicked "Complete registration". I didn't find an option to generate an invoice, and had to do this manually, as well as manually triggering the notification mail.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customize which fields appear on pages during the checkout process from online store (physical and digital products)

I'm so happy you can now sell digital products with Wild Apricot! The issue is that when selling products/digital products with Wild Apricot, it's pulling in any of the common fields from the database that are marked as required, and making the customer purchasing the product look at these fields and complete unnecessary info. This makes it confusing for customers who are buying products. For example, one of my common fields has to do with confirming they signed a waiver, and this works really well for people purchasing a membership, and/or attending an event. But is very confusing for someone…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Identify where photos/documents are linked from the website

It would be great if you could click on a photo or document in Files and see where it is linked from on the website. Perhaps there could also be a shortcut to see which photos/documents are not linked anywhere, because maybe they are old and should be deleted.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. moderated or two step event registration

We'd like to be able to create moderated or two step registration. So someone could register for an event, then a moderator can approve the registration, then the attendee can pay.
    Why? For example, if the event includes use of equipment (in our case kayaks), then the moderator can ensure that the equipment is available, ensure the user is approved for using that equipment and reserve the equipment. Then approve the registration so the attendee can pay.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. CRM

I am working with a nonprofit company that uses Wild Apricot and are now wanting to import that data into a true CRM. I am familiar with salesforce & Microsoft but reading blogs and forums I get the feeling that there are no CRM out there that are compatible with Wild Apricot?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support for <details> element in Content gadget

When I use the <details> element in a Content gadget, the <summary> tag is discarded and the word "Details" is display. See screenshot. (Yes, I had to edit the HTML in the Content gadget.)
    If I use the custom HTML gadget, the <details> and <summary> elements are displayed as expected.
    Here's a sample block of code:
    <details >
    <summary>Show/Hide me</summary>
    <p>Quid me vexeri</p>
    </details>

<details >
    <summary>Even more great stuff</summary>
    <p>So say we all</p>
    </details>
    </p>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PayPal Checkout Needs Better Integration

The previous PayPal system provided the ability for Quickbooks to capture transactions due to "tags" added in the descriptions of transactions, thus automated bookkeeping was possible. The new system provides none of this and each transaction needs to be fixed manually. As our treasurer says, "it's like returning to the 1980s."

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. sales

Improve the capabilities of the sales module to allow the organization to conduct and manage sales. Currently our organization goes to a 3rd parts sales software to meet our needs. Especially now that the price is going up, this is one of the modules that needs a major upgrade.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Membership Level Order Shown in Member Profile

Admin has the ability to sort the different membership levels within the membership gadget settings; however, if a member goes to their member profile and clicks on the "change" link next to Membership Levels, the membership levels are in order according to how admin created them rather than how they are sorted on the membership application gadget. The view from the member profile should be the same as the view in the membership gadget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base