Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product variants need different costs

There are upcharges for XXL and XXXL shirts, but there is no way for me to collect the extra money on the same page. Making separate product entries for each the XXL and XXXL version of the shirt is an absolutely ridiculous workaround.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the DISCARD email button please

Please bring back the discard email button!!!! During one of the updates the email system was changed and you can no longer discard the email you are working on. Because of this we are ending up with a whack of emails we have to go through and individually delete. This is a pain. The "Save and Exit" feature is great, but sometimes you don't want to save what you started, you just want to discard it without having to go to the effort of going to the Emails page to select the email and delete it. Thank you!!!! :)

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improved registrations for events - save event participant info in their profiles

The events my organization runs collects a lot of varying information upon registration for each individual event beyond contact information. For example if it's a hiking event, and dependent on the type of hike, we need to know info such as about previous experience, events they attended with us in the past, any relevant medical details/medications, emergency contact info... it would be great if there was a place a member could save this info and then apply it (as required! since each individual event is different) at the time of registering for the event. If the info was outdated they…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add additional member workflow emails

Provide option to add additional emails to the member onboarding (application) and renewal workflows. In our case, we need an email to be sent approximately 1 week after the member activation email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cancellation emails need to send automatically

The email settings under "Event Registration Canceled" says "Sent when registration is canceled by the registrant, by an admin, or automatically" but the email does not send to the registrant when their registration is cancelled by the admin. I find this misleading as it looks like an email should be sent as soon as it is cancelled regardless, not by having the admin need to click send a notification. Also there is no prompt indicating that the admin needs to do so when cancelling.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. multiple renewals on one invoice

It would be very helpful for our organization if it were possible to add multiple membership renewals or event registrations onto a single invoice, rather than all separate / individual ones. I know you already have a 'bundle' membership option, but that solution isn't a perfect fit for the way we do accounting on our side, unfortunately.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. featured image

I would like to have the blog widget have a block in the blog form for "featured image". Then Apricot can place the image in proper spots on the proper sizes. The example image shows a "featured Image" at the top of the article, but improperly placed in the Blog List.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PayPal Checkout Needs Better Integration

The previous PayPal system provided the ability for Quickbooks to capture transactions due to "tags" added in the descriptions of transactions, thus automated bookkeeping was possible. The new system provides none of this and each transaction needs to be fixed manually. As our treasurer says, "it's like returning to the 1980s."

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sessions not duplicate with Duplicate Event

When I duplicate an multi-session event, all the session details are lost and I have to add them again form scratch. Can this be changed so that the sessions are duplicated along with the rest of the event?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. better themes

The themes are nice but somewhat outdated. Why not use the designer who did your "freetrial" landing page? (see attached screenshot) A few nice landing pages like your very own landing page would get me more excited to join. Please send samples if this gets legs under it. Thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Custom Domains to Force HTTPS:// Sitewide

When using your own custom domain and an SSL Certificate (Let's Encrypt or 3rd Party), you should be able to update the Traffic encryption settings to "Always use https://" on that custom domain name. It defeats the purpose of even securing the site if a visitor has to manually type in "https://", when we're trying to gain the trust of a potential new member's information being safe when the browser they're using is telling them the site is "Not Secure". For this to be a paid hosting service and only allowing to use a "wildapricot" subdomain if you want https://…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need to annotate photos in photo gallery

I love the new Photo Gallery gadget, but it is missing some crucial functionality. I need to be able to annotate the photos - otherwise it is just a bunch of pictures. I'd like a title on the main page and then be able to add details on the full screen photo.
    Then this would be really useful, whereas now I doubt I will use it at all.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add the event id to Affinipay

The event title is added to Affinipay but is not a unique identifier for our org because we often tweak the title during registration period. We add "Sold out" or "Only 2 spots left" etc so this removed the event id as a unique identifier. Adding the event id to Affinipay would solve this and make reconciliation between WA and Affinipay much less time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Use mobile app to access the website

So now that we can use the mobile app for the directory and events and our profile, it would be nice if we could use the app to access actual pages on the website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Insert Picture Into Text

With the new email update, I was told by Wild Apricot that you can no longer insert pictures into the text. This is an issue especially, for example, if I want to include a signature block and cannot include the company logo below the name, address, etc. I would have to instead include an additional image gadget and line it up just right with the signature block.

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Required Fields Filled in Before Renewal is Completed

We have added a few required fields for new members and existing members. However, when you go to renew, the system does not note that the renewal remember has required fields that are now blank. If the member goes to edit profile, then the prompt is there to make sure required info is filled in. We have asked members to do this but we have 4000 members and it's not working voluntarily. We need a way to force members when they renew to make sure if their profile has "new required fields" that they are filled in before completing the…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Customize calendar invites for events

We run online seminars via Zoom. At the moment we include the Zoom details in the confirmation email, but attendees often lose them. It would be great to be able to also include the Zoom details in the calendar invite (.ics, Google Calendar, whatever) that is available for download on the registration confirmation page. At the moment, the only content in the calendar invite is a hyperlink to the event page on our website, and I cannot find any way to edit the content of the invite.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Restrict Deleting Invoices to Account Administrators

Invoices once raised should not be deleted. Given there may be multiple event organisers who then have access to raise invoices, there is a potential audit / probity issue around cash receipts if an invoice can be deleted. Very rarely is there any need to actually delete an invoice. Voiding and/ or refunding is quite adequate and maintains an audit trail. Delete should only be possible by account administrators.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adjust recurring payment cancellation settings

Allow the admin to choose that recurring subscriptions will not cancel if the customer's/member's card is declined a few times. Or allow us to adjust the limit of failed charges before cancelling their subscription.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Edit poll after published, e.g. fix typo

If you make a mistake there is no way of going back in and editing the poll

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)