Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show Wild Apricot status of email delivery queue in Help Centre>Help & Support>System status

There's currently no way to view whether there's issues with the email delivery queue specifically on our account or across Wild Apricot as a whole via Help & Support.

Automatic and manually sent emails have been in our queue for 72 hours and, at the weekend, there's no personal support available. Some of our messaging is time critical and while scheduled on a Friday needs to be received only on a Sunday evening to be relevant.

The only solution seems to be for staff to manually pause the mailing on Sunday afternoon when it is clear that the email will…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Attach membership invoice to bundle members

When a bundle administrator changes the renewal invoice goes with the original person. It would be best if invoices could be associated with the bundle and not the individual.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Charge (different amounts) for different sessions at events

I would like to be able to charge for different sessions at an event, and to able to do so while also having the charges be different for members and non-members.

If that isn't possible, then I'd like to be able to make certain custom field questions only visible to certain registration types.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add WeChat to social media gadget

Can we please have WeChat added to the list of social media icons/links to the social media gadget. It is a very large platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New anti-spam features

We are getting hammered by Russian spam bots. They are creating new contacts, several a day. We have the re-captcha activated but this isn't enough and the issue is urgent. The spam bots are also pledging huge donations, so if you can make them pay up, then no need to block them in the future!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Upgrade suggestion for profile page + blogs

hi - i love all the features you have added in recent months. ie store upgrades etc. and i actually look forward to each upgrade! Here is my wish list items:

1. Upgrade the blog with an admin panel to view all posts /links and comments so that it is easier to spot and delete spam comments. Can blog posts be made searchable if left open to the public ie key words added. This would be great (I think) for SEO; Is it possible to add a category feature for blog posts so that they can be displayed as an archive…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Link manual invoice to business operation

Need to be able to link a manual invoice to an Event so it will be included in the Income Report

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Group selection restricted for a specific group

Groups are a wonderful way to organize members by interest. We let members to chose their sport groups when joining and update on their profiles. It is a great time saver for event communications, ie. sending Ski emails only to the skiers group.
    We would like to have at least one group that is NOT selectable by the members and to be used by an administrator. The purpose is to be able to have board-only site pages for elected officials.
    Today, because we let members chose their own groups we can't use group for this purpose as anyone would be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't break connection between payments and original operations they were received for

I want to be able to track the financials for an event - included who paid what and who was refunded. With v5.9, invoices are not deleted (hurray!) but are voided and payments are unsettled. This 'breaks the link' between the payment and the event. I'd like to have an audit trail of all financial transactions related to an event, even for cancellations.

Background - the specific use case is events that have cancelation fees associated with them. When someone cancels we still need to charge them. Canceling them from the event voids the invoice and unsettles the payments. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. event waivers

In this new age we'd really appreciate a way to incorporate an editable waiver (such as a Covid-19 safety waiver) to event registration. It would reduce the need for sharing of pens and reduce social interaction at volunteer events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Migrate/retain bundle member info when new bundle admin is assigned

(1) It should be possible for bundle organization info to migrate to new bundle admin (or stay with the organization, not just with the contact). This includes the organization name, address, logo, etc. AND the recurring payment information.
    (2) A bundle admin should be able to add payment information to set up recurring payments at any point in time - not just when they have a new invoice to pay - and it should not require them to make a payment to set up the recurring payments (it should just let them know when their next payment will be).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Making member dues payment easier

I would like an enhancement of the bundle admin/member rights setup. I would like to have all members of a bundle be able to pay the yearly dues. As it is now only one member, the admin, has access to the invoice payment portal through the member profile. In my experience the person who is attempting to pay may randomly be the non admin and they will run into a roadblock in the member profile and not know why they cannot pay. The fallback is that they write a check and mail it to me which is the situation that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Set reply to email as different from Organization Contact in Store

I manage the store, and would like to be able to set myself as the reply-to email for all store emails WITHOUT having to change the organization contact.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a public form for members to attend the member group

I would like to see a form which members could use to be added to a 'group' with no fees.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Making the web store more usable

Our PTO has a spirit rock that we have families sign up to paint every year. We would love to be able to run this through our web store, but because you only allow a max of 10 option value per variant, we can't. This forces us to use a completely different website to allow families to reserve their date. If you would allow up to 25, that would solve the issue. Such a easy fix would be so helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove Default 2nd option

Remove the default 2nd option for polling in case there is only 1 person and you need to still have a vote count or there is one person and you allow OTHER so members can write someone else in.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. store personalized field

Add personalize field to store. Would like to use the store for customized pet id, but no place to enter the pet name.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to Settle refund/Credit to Donation

If we have to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances.... It would be ideal to have an option in the system to "Cancel all" rather then manually clicking on each one and sending the email to each one. ALSO I would LOVE to have an option to settle the refund/credit on account to a donation if our members/contacts wished to still support us.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. adding a new entry to a drop-down list

With drop-down lists, users can choose from the list of choices presented but cannot write in an entry of their own. Please add the ability for a user to add a new entry to the list. For example, if a drop-down list in the field "Member Type" already has "Professor, Postdoc Fellow, Graduate Student, Senior Researcher, Lecturer" and the user doesn't see an appropriate choice, he/she can do an ad-hoc entry, say "Independent Researcher".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Limit access to digital product by time period

This proposal relates to the sale of online digital products such as books. The tool currently in place works great – an email with the document’s link is sent to the purchaser once the sale is made. It would be extremely beneficial for us, if there is an option that the purchased online document is not downloadable but can be viewed online by the purchaser for a period of time set by the administrator. That is, purchaser pay the relevant fee, have access to view the online document for a period of time. Purchaser cannot share, download or print the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base