Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free or Zero value Items

Hello,
    I have moved my membership from a wordpress based website running WooCommerce to your software and a function that is missing that is used quite often by us is the ability to have a webstore item have a Money value of 0.00 or FREE and example would be for replacement member cards. I see we have the option for free shipping (which we use) but have to put a minimum value of 0.01 for the items.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Event email followup

It has become common place that once you sign up for a webinar you receive an email after the completion of that webinar with the recording. It would be very helpful to have an email automatically available in the event system that would create that follow up email and we could drop the link to the recording into it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a "Resend" button to email log to resend email messages

I would like the ability to resend an email message from the email log. For example, to restate what they actually registered for.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow clients to change default event registration settings in the app

Please allow clients to change the default setting for "Include name in list of event registrants" on the event registration form in the mobile app settings. The current default is NO. Our events are ONLY open to members and we need all registrants' names to appear on the list. The previous iOS version of the app remembered the setting once a member changed it for one event, but the latest version (2.0) does not. As a result, members now have to set it to YES each time they register.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mobile App Voting Option

Would love to be able to vote via the member mobile app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restrict events by member group

While event emails can go to member levels or member groups, events themselves can only be restricted to member levels. We need to be able to restrict them by member groups (so we can deal with board and committee meetings)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I hate the new email system.

I cannot express how much I ABSOLUTELY despise the new email system. It is unwieldly, uncooperative, ignores my attempts to change font sizes, with the image gadget thing I can't put images where I want and when I add a new image I have to change the order of sorting each time. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of editing in the 90's. Whatever feedback you were trying to address you got it completly wrong with this rollout, I am beyond annoyed at how difficult it is to put together a simple email now. Thanks for ruining something that was working…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Editor not showing full file name

in the email editor, I tried to insert a file. It worked OK, except it only showed me a portion of the file names. I had to exit and go to Files to determine which one I wanted.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow texting of event registrants

Is Wild Apricot considering the following feature:

- WHen I have an event, I can e-mail all registrants. WOuld be possible to have an option to Text all registrants ? Most of out mrmber have active smart phone and texting is the only way to contact them quickly en masse.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. E-mail Blast ALL Members - Including anyone who Unsubscribed

When we do our membership renewals, occasionally, we want to send out additional reminders or clarifications. This will only reach those who remain subscribed to our newsletters and weekly updates. Anyone who chose to unsubscribe will not receive these e-mails. Obviously, system e-mails still reach all of the members.

There should be a feature where the ADMIN can CHOOSE to e-mail everyone (checked box) even those who unsubscribed. This comes with the understanding if you abused it, you risk your members complaining about too many e-mails. Regardless, I think you should have the ability to reach out to everyone if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would like a report that lists all the trainings/events for a certain period in time, e.g., July 1, 2019- June 30, 2020.

Would like to be able to generate more robust reports for events. One I would like to see is that lists all the trainings/events for a certain period in time, e.g., July 1, 2019- June 30, 2020.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When using "mailto" link on a webpage allow insertion of a pre-made subject line

It would be helpful to be able to configure a pre-made "Subject Line" in the "Mailto" link inserted into a web page. This is normally done in html by insrting a question mark (?) after the user's email address, followed by the word "subject" (without the quotation marks), followed by an equals sign (=), followed by the subject inside a pair of quotation marks. }

The command (under the covers) would look like: <a href=mailto:john.dow@yourdomain.com?subject="pre-made subject text". Then when we revieve an email we'd have a better chance of knowing the subject and from which page the email…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Event email -- follow-up after event

In "Events" you have email announcements and reminders. I'd also like to be able to do a Follow-up email after the event that goes to participants.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Customized restrictions for event manager administrators

I don't want my event managers to view finances and have anything to do with invoices. My website is set up so that all payments are made online in order for someone to register for an event and become a member. My event managers don't need to deal with any finances.

I only want my event manager adding new events, modifying/duplicating existing ones, adding/modifying/canceling registrants, managing waitlists, and emailing members or event registrants (creating their own customized event emails, announcements etc). The finances side should have the option of hiding details from the event manager admins.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account administration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Member level change while in Pending-Renewal Status

Please make it possible for a member in Pending-Renewal status to change their membership level. Dues collection can go on for several months and often members are in this category when they finally pay. Would be helpful if they can make the same level changes here as they can do in Lapsed or Active status. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Event Invoice Zero Amount

Invoices for events should be able to have a zero balance if they are being updated by site administrator

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make forum accessible via email

We have been using the forum gadget for our discussion forum. We suggest 3 sueful additions for this gadget:
    1. Receiving an email for each message that is posted, with the whole message contained in the email
    2. Being able to reply to an existing message by replying via email
    3. Being able to post a new message to the forum by sending it via email

It would be great if this good be implemented at some stage. Thank you!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Event cancellation

Event cancellation.

You should have a tab to select that allows to cancel the event and auto generate an email (template that you can edit) to all who registered.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Gift membership

Git Membership. We are conducting a membership drive for 2020. We need a "Gift Membership Tab" like other web programs offer. The Gift Tab would enable us to enter the recipient's E mail address and pay for the membership. THEN, we'd like the recipient to receive an E mail notification of the "Gift membership" from "who" AND a link to set up a Logon. Hopefully this option can be added before year end
    Thanks !
    Don

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base