Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Allow additional info on each session of a multi-session event

Many thanks for the multi-event capability in 5.6! We offer classes that typically run 5 or 6 sessions, so it's an excellent enhancement for us. Now we would like to be able to add a short info blurb (maybe a hover note?) to each session to tell a little about what the topic of that session will be.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Maps for venue location

At the event page, in the Location field where the address is added to the venue., recommend it converts address to a hyperlink Would be easier to click on this address and get a Google map or driving directions to the venue location.

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automatically refund the registration fees when cancelling

The last week before the event, we do not offer a refund. However when we select cancel for the person cancelling during the last week, it automatically gives a refund on their member account. I would like to be able to select whether to keep the money in the event or give a refund to the member account.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. allow date ranges or beginning & ending events for the export registrants report to be

We use the information in the export registrants file extensively. I would like to able to pull this report only for events within a range of dates or be able to select a group of events.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Macro for remaining registrations

I'd like a macro for the # of open spots for an event. I have some events that are limited to 10 people. It would be great if the announcement emails could include the number of open spots left so that people would know to hurry up and register.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Build registration for events so that Members do not see General admission and overpay

When my members log on and go to register for an event, they see the member rate that applies, but they also see the general public rate. (I assume they see that because it is open to nonmembers and so the system shows it to everyone.)
    And inevitably a handful of members blindly click the general public rate. In which case, I have to contact them and refund their money and then step them through another registration. Very time-consuming.
    Is there a way, (I'm recalling that there are very clever ways to limit the results in search while looking at…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Offer the option for a report that summarizes by participant the categories in each registration.

I want to be able to print a report for an event that lists each participant and then shows me the type of registration (e.g., three, four or seven day registration) plus transportation in a way that I can summarize to see the details of the category. I know that I can pull a summary report by the registration types, but I want to be able to see the detail. I want a report with participant name in the first columns, then the registrations types in columns across the top and total amount for each participant. Armed with that information…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Archive events

Be able to archive events so they no longer show in the event list and do not delete any invoices. But still be able to access them in a search. Kind of like archiving members.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. have a way to delete unused/unwanted tags easily

It would be great to be able to delete unused/unwanted tags easily to help streamline and prevent the usage of the wrong tag or having a class be defined improperly.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple organizers for a single event

Implement a capability to assign multiple email addresses as organizers to a particular event. Right now, you can only assign 1 organizer to a "particular" event.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better integration of event registration process when embedded into an external site

We would love for Wild Apricot to provide a seamless transition and a more optimal user exerpience. We tried to integrate our website with wild aprioct so we created a wild apricot event link on our personal website. When the user clicks on it they are expecting to register for the event. What is happening is that they register and provide their personal information (member application form for first time users who are registering) and after that it doesn't continue on to register the person for the event. It confirms the profile data and stays on that screen. A more…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Enhance Event Module for more complex events like conference & convention set up - e.g. events with sub-events

to allow admin to add more detail rather than the only area being the description box. Similar to Systems like yourmembership.com Wild apricot is not sophisticated enough to handle complex details for events. Need more ability to add things like hotel information, speaker headshots, bio's, exhibitor lists, exhibitor floor plans, conference sessions, tiered registration options for attendees, guest, sponsors, exhibitors. An event page needs to be eye catching, easy for people to register and the ability to market all your event has to offer in order to get people to register.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. event payment reminders

Have the ability for an Event Payment Reminder to only be sent to those with a balance due rather than all attendees.

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Email Announcements 1-2- and 3 should be copy-able to all 3.

Once you fight through the idiosyncrasies of the WYSIWYG for Announcement 1, you should be able to button-duplicate that to Announcements #2 and #3.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow the event page button to be labeled individually by event versus globally.

As a non-profit we have several kinds of events and having the button on each event page doesn't always tie in with what we are trying to do. There are times we would like it to say sponsor now or get tickets, reserve seats, etc., versus the current option of the button label changes being global.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Force to log in during event registration when a member email is used

Members can register for member-only events without logging in just by entering their email address. Likewise, non-members can register for member-only events by using the email address of any member.

There should be a way to force a login before registration or demand a password during registration.
    I realize that I could create a second calendaring and event system that lives in a members only area but that is just too cumbersome.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow a single registration type have multiple prices depending on date

Currently I have to create separate registration types for each discount code, of which we have three (student plus two types of presenters) and regular registrants, so four total. Add those to the registration times (early, regular, and onsite), and now I have 12 for a single event. Even when I hide the date-based ones, not only is it confusing and unattractive for the registrant, it is also difficult to manage with any little edit since I have to do it 12 times.

Ideally, there is a single registration option. The price reflects the date (early, regular, onsite) that I…

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Event Registration Settings defaults

I would like the ability to set defaults for Event Registrations, so that I don't have to click through several things that I always want to be the same for every event, especially (for me):
    Taxes:
    Multiple Registrations:
    Guest Registrations:
    For Guest Registrations:
    If Unavailable:

I'm sure there are others who always have free events, or always have the same limit, etc., so there should be the ability to set a default for each registration item.

It would be preferable if there was a page under the Events Section of the Settings page where I could set the defaults for…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Recurring events: separate registrations for each occurrence (e.g. monthly board meetings)

Original recurring events request was to complex for us to resolve in a single release, so we decided to focus it on a simple scenario where event can have multiple sessions, but event registration is one and for all - like courses. See http://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/8825581-recurring-events-scenario-1-event-with-multiple for more details on this one.

Another important scenario is when event is actually a recurring series of events, but each occurrence of an event may have a separate registration and updated description of event. Example - monthly board meetings. Event is created in the beginning of year with a monthly recurring schedule, but each occurrence…

311 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pay at the door

Is there a way to add a "pay at the door" option so we do not have to process all payments through PayPal.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base