Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Export entire calendar

There should be a way to export the entire calendar, not just specific events, to an Excel file. We need to see the entire year on one page and by using the event feature it forces us to create a second document to edit.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Attendance Report in Excel Format

I'd like to see the attendance report available to export in excel rather than only in PDF.... I know we can export the attendees and manipulate the data, but if you are going to create a report - it would be nice to have options for the export.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Event Attendees Self Check-in capability

We would like the capability to create a simple webpage that allows event attendees to enter their email address, or any other field we define (i.e., Member ID). System finds the event registration for that contact and checks them in to the event. This self-serve check-in feature is available only if the attendee has paid the appropriate attendance fee.

This would relieve work from our registration people at events. We would set up two or three computers at the registration table and allow attendees to check themselves into the event.

This would also encourage pre-registration and payment for events. We…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Event registration field from membership fields

Currently only Common membership fields can be included on the event registration form, but I would like to include custom membership fields on the event registration form as well.

Example: Certified and Associate members have a membership number from our national organization, but other members do not, so it is not a common field for all membership types.

When creating workshops, I want to include the membership number on the event registration, but have it automatically included from their membership field instead of creating a custom field for the event to have them type it again.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show event on calendar until end of day

We don’t register for most events – yes the people who post the events want them to remain on line for some period after the start. One person wanted them to remain for about 2 hours in case an event was cancelled so they could note that that occurred – editing them after they are disabled didn’t seem possible. Why I am not sure but that was the ride leader consensus.

We have to account for events for insurance purposes. Also keeping them on line for at least some time after the initial start allowed people who were late to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tables & Group RSVP's

Hello Wonderful Apricots!

I have a request. Our events offer special prices for sponsoring tables of 8 and 10 guests respectively. The registration type allows users to manually enter a number of guests but many don't, but we need a get a proper head count. Currently, if someone purchases a table for 8, it only shows up as 1 guest on the list.

Is there a way for this to be hard coded into the Registration Type?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability To Require Completion of Common Fields on Events

While it is nice to be able to choose which common fields to include on the registration form for each event, there are some events where these fields may need to be required also. Currently the required setting is for the contact fields which makes it system wide. The system should be enhanced to allow override of required setting on event by event basis.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If then Event Regisration form

We would like to have the ability for the form to recognize that if a registrant selects a certain workshop session then it automatically eliminates other sessions that may be scheduled at the same time.

For example, Selecting a two hour session from 10:30 - 12:30, grays out the two one hour mini-sessions scheduled during the same time frame and vice-a-versa.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export event registrations even when there are none - to see events without attendance

The new Event Export Registrants function is great except it only reports on Events if there is at least one person who has registered. Please fix this as we would like to know what events had no participation as well as those who did have participation. The Event Export function is also really valuable to create a list of all upcoming and future events if we want to put out a flyer or print to a poster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Discount for Attending Multiple Events

Hello!

We have departments that would like to offer attendees discounts for registering for multiple events. Can you group the events so that when more than one is chosen, a discount is given? We think this would increase interest and attendance at our sessions.

Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Event Registration - Multiple Day Conference with Multiple Sessions

Allow participants to register for multiple session being offered at different times and with different registration limits under one event. These individual sessions may have different prices associated based upon membership categories.

Also please consider adding the ability to limit some of the add on items on the registration form. Some special items that may have an additional fee may be limited in the number that can be purchased and this is difficult to do if you have to check it constantly to make sure that you don't exceed the available limit.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. List of Past Events on a Calendar

I would like to see an option to limit the number of items listed in "Past Events" at the bottom of a Calendar page. Because of the number of our events, the list gets too long - yet the historical information is useful to our membership. Perhaps limit by number, by month, or by year. At the very least, by actual number.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make number of places left visible on event summary

Now that we have more control over the ability to limit the number of places available for registrations, it would be good to be able to display this information on the event page.

Currently, you see how many places are left as part of the registration process (incidentally, I have had some people advise that this is somewhat confusing as its not clear that the number of places left are not including the current registration - so I have had people contact me not sure if they're registration was successful on account of it saying 0 places left while they…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add option to exclude guests in limit count

We want to create a events where we limit the number of teams, but not the number of total people.

We have a regular ticket price and a discounted ticket price, so we set a limit on the total number of registrations, but currently this includes guests - we don't want to include guests in the limit count.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Calendar picker when schedule event emails

When scheduling event emails, we have to provide a number of days before we want the email to go out. It was be more helpful to have a date picker so we don't have to count the number of days when we want to send out the email.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Event registration require approval

I would like to have a checkbox on each event registration type -- similar to what's available on membership levels for new membership applications -- so that I can choose to require admin approval to register for certain events. Once the admin approves a registration, then the payment is immediately processed, same as with membership approvals.

• Kim
    47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Format Payment instructions for this event

Is there a way to format the Payment Instructions for an event? Wouldn't that be a valuable thing to do? I can make my event all fancy-like, but when it comes to the payment page I don't get control over how it looks. I'd really like to be able to bold some things or make some fine print.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Contact Self-Service Proof of Attendance Report

A contact that is not a site administrator should be able to sign in, go to their member page where they can see their profile, privacy, email subscriptions, etc., and see a past events attended list. They should be able to print this page as proof of attendance. So a date range selection, so if I want to print only a certain range of events that would be possible. Once they have the list narrowed down to the desired date range, there should be a print button that would show the list in a printable format and from which they…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Members to post comments pre/post events

Current Behavior:

Members can not post feedback about the event at any given point in time. Prior to the event members can see the event description, attendance list, event details (date time etc), but they are not allowed to provide any comments

Proposed Enhancement:

Have club members post comments about upcoming and past events? I would like them to be able to post comments even prior registering for the event. For a sample implementation of this feature - see groupspaces.com

Motivation for the Enhancement::

Our club is a very social organization and members often like to submit general comments for…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Dmitry Smirnov responded

We are going to include it into our next year plan.

20. Expense Reports for EVENTS

I think I saw this mentioned in a different converstaion heading. I would love to be able to add expense reports to event reports. The whole move it over to excel isn't working well for me. We don't have quick books either.

It would be nice to record who we wrote expense checks to from our membership and for what, like an invoice payment that we make to them and for what. Then

1. The member would have easy record to yes, we did send you check number.....

• even cooler if we could just make it back to our members through…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base