Skip to content

Wishlist

• or

82 results found

1. Single upload for organisation logo

Hi, I have just modified all the email templates and on every one of them I found that I had to add our logo.

I'd like to see one area in the settings (under organisation maybe?) where we can upload our organisation logo and use this for emails, our membership cards, polls and the website.

I could see this could be done through either referencing that file (macro maybe?) or by creating templates for emails like what has been done for the membership cards where the logo can be seen.

Note: The logo should also be auto linked if…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Support for Voting on Forum Posts

Similar ideas have been posted here before, see https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/34133521-thumbs-up-in-forum and https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/9904584-idea-management-voting-system-gadget. However, these presuppose the develpoment of new functionality, and the latter is evidently considered already addressed by the "Polls" feature. However, this is not the case. The polls require a fixed list of options, all of which are known in advance and determined by an administrator. What we need is exactly the voting functionality of this Wishlist forum, which is open-ended and encourages user participation. We already have two forum categories where this would be useful:
    Website Wishlist: We could prioritize improvements to our website…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?