Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow members to be manually added to more than one event at a time

I have to manually add members to an event. As most members attend four quarterly meetings a year, I have to add each member individually to four different meetings. This becomes extremely time consuming as we have over 13 boards that meet four times a year. It would be great if we would have the options to click on all the events we would like that member to be added to (or removed from).

Thank you,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. renewal date to match renewal date rather than a specified date or join date

option to set renewal date to match renewal date rather than a specified date or join date

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add an Advanced Search feature that allows you to search for a specific member type that is Active when you have many membership levels.

We have to add all of the membership levels we don't want and mark "Not this level" on each type. It would be great to have an option to search for one or two levels that are active without going through that process.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Comments allowed on Member profile

PLEASE add a way that members can add content (like comments or a rating) to other member's pages.

I use WildApricot for a business directory and would like to be able to have feedback offered on each member profile, a lot like an Angie's List review.

Can you offer any suggestions on how I can do this in WildApricot?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hide Member fields based on Member Level

It would be great to allow only certain Member Levels to see certain fields. For example I would like to block free members from seeing other members Email and Phone. I would also like to allow Recruiter Members to see a secret field called "Looking for Work" but no other member should be able to see it.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. online punch card

Our members like the idea of having a punch card whereby they buy a block of 10 sessions but they can choose which days they attend. I was wondering if we can emulate that concept online with the members attendance (similar to checking smeone in at an event) clicking down the number of remaining visits left.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A-Z scrolling

Being able to scroll through members from A-Z, not just A-H or whatever.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Joining Fees, dynamic pricing and membership upgrades

When a dynamic pricing field has been added to membership fields to act as a one-off joining fee, this should not appear if a member upgrades from one level to another.

Furthermore it would make much more sense to add a one-off joining fee to the membership level itself and have check boxes to determine if it is on new application only or also on renewal and also when member changes level. Simple and easy to administer.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mandatory email in Bundle Memberships

When a person is added to a bundle membership, I want to make it mandatory that there be an email address.

Without the email address, I see no way for that person to be able to logon.

I understand that it used to be mandatory and that the decision was made to change that.

If nothing else, the end user/site admin should have the option to make it mandatory.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Send automatic emails for manual admin actions

This is a relatively minor request but something I find to be a workflow pain. As an admin, when I add a new member to the database the new member activation email does not automatically get sent out to the new member if I set their status to 'Active' initially. I have to add the member in two steps to get the email to go out -- first add them as 'pending', save it, then either go back into their record and record receipt of their payment or change their status from 'pending' to 'active' to trigger the email.

It…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Members to use marketing tools on their profile page - web stats, custom URL, etc.

Our premium level members are looking for a better set of tools, essentially to use their profile pages as a marketing tool, to make membership more value-added. For example, they are used to higher end features available from http://psychologytoday.com . Obviously, this is not as high end a system, but for a wish list, and to make paid membership a value, these desired features are very relevant.

Member requests:

--custom URL's allowing us to list the member name in the url--or some automated option to do so, without having to manually create a redirecting page for everyone.

--SEO

--web stats:…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. AutoResponders for new members

How about the idea of automated responses when someone signs up to become a member. Right now there is no opt-in, no "thank you" message, no nothing.

Ideally, I'd like to setup a series of e-mails that go out at a certain frequency to new members (unless they opt-out).

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Treat Membership Application Consistently for Public, Member and Bundlee

Our membership application page displays information about membership. It would be useful for members to be able to view the information on the page, and to be able to show it to someone else without logging out.

But logged-in maxed out bundle administrators can't view any of the content on a page containing the Membership Application gadget. All they see is a message about the bundle being full.

If a bundle member views the page, at least they can see the content and they get a coherent error message "You are already a member." But there is useful information in…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. More flexible groups/bundles

More flexible groups/bundles. Need to be able to create groups of members with different membership levels and have an administrator for that group (read only or edit selectable) who is not responsible for financial transactions.

Parent Booster USA currently has four membership levels germane to this discussion:

Basic -- $195 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal -- $295 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal, Stay Legal -- $495 to join $395 to renew
    School Administrator -- Free, but with limited benefits

I need to be able to set up groups of members containing members at each membership level.…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Different durations for the same membership level

Now that WA can accommodate memberships of different lengths (in years), we want to offer a menu of options such as 1 year, 2 year and 5 year membership lengths.

Right now, everyone who is a member has a 1 year membership.

It looks like I could add 2 and 5 year memberships which NEW members could sign up for, but I don't see how to offer my current members the option to renew for longer at their next renewal date. When they renew, it's automatically going to be for 1 year.

Is there a way that each time a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Can I add renewal date to member directory?

In my association, members are divided into teams headed by board members. I have created directories for each team as a contact list and given access to these lists to board members only. They are asking to add "Renewal due on" to the contact list, but I don't see a way to do that. I would also like to be able to add "Member since" to our public directory of members as well.

Is this capability already built in? If so, can you tell me where to look? If not, how do I switch this question to the wishlist section?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Renewal discount when renewing for several years

My club, The Carp Anglers Group, offers one year membership for $25. Before we used WA, we managed our membership with checks in the mail and an excel spreadsheet. We accepted $25 for one year, but offered a discount if a member joined for 3 years- $65 instead of 75.

The only way to replicate this currently in WA is with more levels. That won't work for us. We have levels of membership already set up for USA, Mexico, Canada, and an E-membership. Adding 2 more levels to each of these would be very difficult, plus then I could not…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Member registration incomplete email

working on migrating client site to wa, and while testing their current site - I started an application but did not complete it. nice little feature to add or consider for wa. incomplete application gets an email notification when idle for over "x" time or when session expires?

Dear member,

We noticed that you started but did not complete your sign-up for the "XXX XXXXX" membership. If this was unintentional, please click below to try again.

Click here to try again

If you have additional questions before completing your membership feel free to reply to this email with your questions.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Tracking message sent to registered members from visitors

"Send Message" feature is great feature that we requested for about a year and we eventually got it this August. Thanks very much for that!

Now we are looking for an additional feature to that:

We really want to track how many visitors ahve sent message to our registered members - we want to track the lead that our website generated to our members - a number to attract more new members for sure.

When visitors send message to the member, we would like to receive a copy of the message - it's that simple.

We think most of WA…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base