Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3363 results found

1. Better access to the folder system hierarchy in a document/spreadsheet

We would like to see the list of folders and files in a readable document - to match what is seen in the file tab. This should be done for the whole system so we can see it at one glance - or in one place.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow blog post's titles and snippets to be displayed in blog gadget publicly when the blog is set in a member only page

Many clients want to show at least the titles of member only post, however the blog gadget will not display any titles for posts in a member only page. So display a post title and details even if on a member only page - and when click require pubic to login to access full post.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Sticky mobile panel (menu / login)

Please make the (Main layout with mobile panel) template option sticky as standard. I have tested all the current themes and none of them offer a sticky menu option that works on mobile devices. Every time you want to view the menu you need to scroll all the way to the top of the page (pain in the but). Any modern day website has this feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make field type limitations modifiable

I need to create registration form but the multiple choice field character limit is making it an issue. This is a terms and conditions, but we don't want to have it in a separate pdf/link - it just needs to be there for the purchaser to acknowledge. When Itried to the rules and terms only the "field instructions" had more space, but that wouldn't make sense with this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pre-registration for prospective events

Need « pre-registration » title or header for events that will only be held if X number of members or guest register (or « pre-register »)
    - we use ‘wait list’ for this but it is confusing for users, especially when upper limit of number of participants is reached and the real ‘wait list’ is activated
    - we like ‘wait list’ functions as it allows to trigger payments etc. once the event is confirmed. Administratively speaking it works well. But for our members, it does not.
    - so we would be looking at similar functions but using a ‘re-registration’ header
    - and of course,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Permit deletion of SiteAlbum folders

Because of Wild Apricot's storage limitations, we have moved a lot of our photos and videos to another platform. This leaves us with a lot of empty, orphaned SiteAlbum folders. There is currently no way to delete a SiteAlbum folder other than to file a deletion request with support.
    This is justified by saying that the folders might be needed for restoration. However, restoration is only possible up to 30 days after deleting the contents. It should be possible to delete a SiteAlbum folder whose last reference (e.g. album widget) was deleted more than 30 days ago.
    Simpler still, why…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Event Registration Process

I’d like to make the registration process as seamless as possible. Even with the changes we recently made the process still requires clicking through too many pages. Right now after clicking the Register button members first have to confirm their email on a second page, then the registration type on a third page, then their name, phone number and email (again!) on a fourth page, before finally clicking to confirm on a fifth page (and that’s for a Premium member like me who doesn’t have to enter payment information). Ideally members would click to register on the event page, then…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More Flexible DKIM Support

Since WildApricot only supports sending mail from our domain, we also use a separate e-mail provider to allow both sending and receiving mail in our domain using standard mail applications and web clients. I expect that the situation is the same for most organizations using WildApricot.
    In order to improve security, to hinder spamming and to prevent our domain mail from being blacklisted, we would like to add DKIM validation for that alternate. provider.
    However, like WildApricot (and most mail providers) our mail service is hard-wired to use the DKIM selector "default". This is understandable, since they have no reason…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Meeting Canada Revenue Agency receipting requirements

Good morning, Wild Apricot staff.
    I would like to request a feature that is needed to bring the receipt up to the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency for charitable receipt content. (link below)
    I have developed a receipt that meets the requirements but there is a "disconnect" between donations by people NOT in the contact list already and people who ARE in the contact list.
    When a current contact (member or otherwise) clicks donate the form that opens DOES NOT contain all of the necessary questions. The receipt is therefore absent of essential information that has been left blank…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Functionality to clean up email log files

There is currently no ability to delete the logs for failed emails which are accessed from Contacts > Filter By > With Email Delivery Problems. For example, there was an email that was not sent because of an error with the receiving email. That was sorted but in order to remove the log of the event (which was 2 years old when I came on), I had to send a manual email to the contact. I should have been able to just delete the old log as the Admin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Plans - provide a 10000 member plan

Could you please introduce a 10000-membership package. We currently have a member base that is just under 5000 and will need to upgrade soon. We find the next package level of 15000 members too large for our needs. At best we will grow to 7500 members. The gap between 5000-15000 is just too large and it would be good to have a well priced midpoint option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to limit the number of items a customer can order from the store

We frequently want to run special event sales where as many members as possible should get a chance to purchase a certain product in the store -
    1) for this we would like to have a feature that e. g. limits purchase to one item per membership only.
    2) for this we also set the non-member price arbitrarily high to discourage non-members to buy at all - would be great to habe member-only sales option
    Right now the store does not allow such restrictions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove the "Extras" word from the invoice form and the receipt form

Sometimes members asked me why they are charged "Extras" as indicated from the invoice form and the receipt form. After I explained, they realized it was correct but told me when they see the "Extras" word, they were thrown off with “Extras”. Extras is for Affiliate Chapter Charge under Membership fields. It would be nice if I can remove the “Extras” word and be able to revise these forms. I am told I can’t. I would hope you would consider.

Also, it would be very nice if we can save our own different invoice templates.

We would appreciate your consideration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve public view of event signups

Public view of signups for an event on the website are listed in "date" order rather than alphabetized by last name. It makes it really difficult for attendees to see who else is coming. (Note: in the App they're alphabetized). It would be better to display alphabetized by last, first names and in a single view rather than require scrolling.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Widget customization

Create localized widget customizations. For example, change the background, foreground, and font colors. And have that customization only apply to the specific widget instance. It should also persist through out the related gadget. Meaning that if the Membership Application gadget page that is used for the widget creation has localized settings (content / layout etc. they should be reflected through all the gadget (and thus the widget) components.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Widgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option for members to save a search

There should be an option for a member to save a search list so that the member can reference the search results again in the future

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pricing that allows small clubs to use WildApricot

If a club has 25 members, then WildApricot costs $23.04 per member per year. This is far more than a small club can afford. Contrast this with a club of 75 members, WildApricot costs $7.68 per member per year. Is there a way to bring this pricing to small clubs, in keeping with WildApricot's vision to "be the most robust and affordable all-in-one solution for small and midsize organizations"? Perhaps cap the price at $10 per member per year, or charge $.80 or even $.50 per member per month. We do not need a lot of features, just an automated…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Collapsible agenda gadget for multi-day events

Would LOVE to have a gadget that takes an Excel sheet with start/end times, session titles and room names and turns it into an interactive dropdown agenda menu (similar to Cvent). I manage 12+ non-profit orgs that do multi-day events (all unique schedules) and creating our online agenda can only be done by either uploading a doc for attendees to download (ugh) or manually creating a table in a content gadget. The trouble with the tables in Gadgets is that they don't function like regular Excel tables - you have to manually format and cannot easily move rows or columns.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Directory not mobile responsive

The current member directories are not mobile responsive. I want to display the member business description in the directory but the words are cut off when viewed on a mobile device (see image supplied).
    Surely there an easy fix for this that I'm unaware of?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Send text messages to UK numbers

Ability to use Text notification service within UK