Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

368 results found

1. Bring back the DISCARD email button please

Please bring back the discard email button!!!! During one of the updates the email system was changed and you can no longer discard the email you are working on. Because of this we are ending up with a whack of emails we have to go through and individually delete. This is a pain. The "Save and Exit" feature is great, but sometimes you don't want to save what you started, you just want to discard it without having to go to the effort of going to the Emails page to select the email and delete it. Thank you!!!! :)

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to Include "Share" buttons and Social Icons in Email Templates

Our team regularly sends out email blasts using WA, but one thing that really would make a difference for us that does not currently seem to be available is the ability to add in social media buttons, such as a Facebook "Share" or just social icons in general, to any part of an email template, as well as the option to be able to share the email in its entirety via email or social media. One example that is currently out there is MailChimp which, for instance, allows one to drag in a social widget into their email's footer if…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add ability to search by last email opened date and number of emails opened

We need the ability to better manage our email contacts in order to (1) assess the effectiveness of our email blasts, and (2) better manage our software subscription cost. I put in a help ticket and was told there is no way to do this.

(1) In order to create more active involvement in our organization I want to identify non-members who open most of our email blasts so that we can make effective appeals for becoming members or volunteers.

(2) In order to better manage our software subscription cost, I am in the process of archiving non-member contacts who…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Emailing: Improve Adding Recipient Workflow

We are "Husky" development team at Wild Apricot named, responsible for emailing area of the product.

We’re putting finishing touches for our next release in Aug-Sep, which will include big improvements to our emailing workflow. These improvements are the first step to centralize emails management into one module and allow email scheduling and many other features in the future​.

But we need your help to make sure we’re on the right track.

There is one feature that we didn’t change but we would like to improve: “Adding Recipients”. Before we design improvements, we want to know a few things about…

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Drip campaigns

I'd like to set it up so that my members get content "dripped" to them week by week. Right now, I have 3 weeks worth of new material that all new members (including free 30-day trial members) access all at once.

It would be great to pre-schedule and drip this content over time (daily, weekly, monthly).

Thanks!

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to be able to change the default color of hyperlinks in my emails.

I am sick to death of going through the effort of changing the color of my hyperlinks in my emails. I would like a way to chose a color for my email hyperlinks, and have that color be applied to all the hyperlinks in my emails AND if I want to change the color, I would like to not have to highlight the text, remove the formatting, then highlight the text again, and pray that the color will actually change, because sometimes it doesn't and I have to do this process a few times, or leave the window and come…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unsubscribe options and reason

When a user unsubscribes to an email, there should be additional option instead of unsubscribing them right away (e.g. give a reason, report abuse, change subscription settings,etc).

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate Email System with Social Media so announcements automatically post to Facebook & Twitter

It would be wonderful to have your email system offer the feature to automatically post email announcements to Facebook and Twitter. We recently switched from a free Mailchimp account to Wild Apricot and miss many of the features that Mailchimp's email system offered over WA. Basic integration with social media is a key feature needed in today's world. Please add an automated workflow between email and social media. Thanks!

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Notification for bounced email

It would be very helpful to receive a notification when an email sent through the website is undeliverable.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Annual renewal emails for MONTHLY members

Hi! It would be great to be able to send ANNUAL renewal notifications to monthly members. We have members who signed up to be charged monthly however, the renewal process is still annual. At this point for monthly members, I had to mark the renewal emails to NOT be sent out (so they don't get it every month) and I'll have to manually send out their renewal email every month come next year since members signed up on different months.

So, love the automatic renewal emails for annual members...just need it for monthly members as well!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Webmail hosted by wild apricot

Would like to be able to host my email with my wild apricot paid account, instead of having to pay a separate service for domain and email addresses

Would like to have a webmail control panel, so that all of our admins can check and send email from the wild apricot user interface

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sending test emails to manually defined email addresses

Currently when working with email drafts it is possible to send a test email to check how it looks, make sure links work correctly etc.
    This email goes to the email address you logged in as, it would be very useful for this to be selectable so I could send it to a few people (manually entered every time, let's not get complicated here). Some like the way the Constant Contact preview facility allows test emails to be sent would be perfect.

Regards,
    Ian
    worthing and adur chamber of commerce
    http://www.worthingandadurchamber.co.uk

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Save sent e-mails as PDF or web page

I have old newsletters in my e-mail log that I would like to be able to link to my website. I'd like to be able to have an export option for them so that I can save them as PDF or as a webpage.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Email workflow: Edit subject line before sending test

The new email workflow is a bit weird: entering the subject line on the last screen while the test email button is on the third.

I generally want to see how the whole email looks in an inbox, including subject line.

I have a draft ready to send today and want to do one last test - I have to go back to the third screen?

Also, drafts are not saving as the edited subject line. I copied an old email and edited the subject line but it is still saving as the old email subject line.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Admin review of newsletters and email blasts

Allow saved email drafts and newsletters to be viewed by other admins for approval before being sent out. Also, to allow another admin to send out an email created by someone different.
    For example:

1. Our newsletters need to be reviewed and approved before being sent out.
    2. We should be able to create an email blast and save it so someone else can send it, such as when preparing to go on vacation, or when another person needs to make edits.

3. There should be special admin permissions set up, so not just any admin can read or send…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Select sent email in new email wizard

In the new email wizard when it makes you select a template, I would like to be able to go to my email log and select a sent email as well. (Like I was able to before when composing a message.) This would let me use a sent email as the basis for my new email. I do this for reminders or to re-send an email to a different group of people.

I know there is a way to go to the log first, then resend an email that way, but it would be helpful if this was an option…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Increase the number of scheduled event announcements

I agree! The per event scheduling is a great feature BUT it would be nice to schedule an email blast for all the events on a schedule.

We use our website for our training events and members are receiving 6 - 10 notifications a month. Even though they love our training events they do not like receiving individual notifications.

Any chance that this will be in a future release?

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let contacts edit subscription sources

The subscription pages are a good idea, but once contacts sign up, they can't edit which topics/types of e-blasts they subscribe too. They can only unsubscribe from all manual emails.

In my organization, we have six monthly newsletters on different topics. In the past, we have used Constant Contact lists to manage this - people can always edit which of our lists they subscribe to. If they are tired of the Foreclosure newsletters but still want the Microenterprise newsletters, they can customize that. In WA, if they are tired of Foreclosure emails, it looks like they have to unsubscribe from…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom macros for email blasts

Currently
    Some organizations have positions like president, vice president, treasurer etc who are used int he signature lines of emails. The holders of these positions might change frequently (annually). This means that someone might have to be responsible to go through all emails and change them so that the name of the new person is used as the signature.

Proposal
    Give administrators the ability to create custom macros. These would be then be assigned a value as part of configuring the macro. Admin could then define what types of emails these should be available to (Membership, Events, All etc). When…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email editor, Linking to files and images

The new image gadget is missing the ability to create a new folder. I have to exit the email editor, go to Files, create a Folder, go back to the email. VERY inconvenient.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base