Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Save sent e-mails as PDF or web page

I have old newsletters in my e-mail log that I would like to be able to link to my website. I'd like to be able to have an export option for them so that I can save them as PDF or as a webpage.

9 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have some members who don't have email addresses and would like to be able to send them hard copies of the e-newsletters that we send to those who do have email addresses. We also want to add a PDF copy of each e-newsletter to a newsletter archive on our website. However, I have not found a way to create a PDF or Word Doc of them. When I try to copy and paste into Word, the formatting doesn't transfer. Please help by making this possible and easy!

• SL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, a "print to PDF" function does not work well for newsletters-- the graphics look distorted and the format does not look very clean. Please offer a "save to PDF" version of membership emails.

• gte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have an extra button/function in the event email announcement to export a version to pdf.

Copy and paste does not work well if you have tables and different formats in the email content.

Feedback and Knowledge Base