Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3371 results found

1. Set different privacy settings for bundle admins & individuals

I would like to hide the profiles of all non-admin bundle members. It would be great to be able to to have a different set of member privacy settings for bundle admins than for bundle members.

It would also be nice to be able to do this as a batch process (i.e. deselect "Show profile to others") either through exporting/re-importing the info or through the interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. e-mail moderation facility

Hi

It would be useful to have the facility to have all e-mails created by non administrators (e.g. by event managers) to have to be moderated (i.e. approved) before sending by an administrator ?

All the best

Colin

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One to Many

We currently have a flat file record for each member, and a one to many for events, invoices etc. A member can attend many events. We are a not-for-profit car club, and we run around 75 events (competition events on racetracks and social events) per year.

Our members have a one (member) to many (cars) set of information. They may bring one car to a competition event and onother to a social event. So, I created 6 fields: Vehicle 1, Vehicle 2 up to Vehcile5, and then a Field “Which Vehicle are you bringing?”. Some members have 1, most have…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Event Presenter/Trainer

All of our events are training workshops, and it would be very useful to have a section to list name the trainers.

Thanks

Lewis

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Avoiding empty links to "View Details"

Our public membership directory has a whole series of entries with worthless and empty "View Details" links. They result from members who indicate that they are willing to make their directory information "public" but then don't make their names or any other information actually viewable by "anyone." In other words, the contact indicates "yes" to the entry asking about inclusion in the Member Directory. The instructions are: "Choose "yes" to share your contact info in general; choose what data via the member profile." In each case the members have restricted all contact details to members only. As a result, there…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Autoincrement option on the numeric field (e.g. for bib numbers)

Another vote for a numeric field option. I would really like to have an autoincrement option on the numeric field, with configurable start/seed value. It should be available as a contact or event field. A nice-to-have would be a range of excluded numbers.The field should be available for macro insertion in event emails.

Our application for this would be to generate bib numbers. We have a few large events per year that would benefit greatly from such a feature.

Anthony S.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notes Section in Page Management

Wouldn't it be great if there was a multi-line notes section in each Page management menu area so admins could make important notes to themselves about each specific page?

I think so. It could look something like this and even use a vertical scroll bar for notes that went beyond a few lines:

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Private Calendar that Members can link with their icalendars

Currently this is not possible for a private calendar due to password protection. However I know other software gets around this so only members can subscribe to a calendar. Is it possible this could come to Wild Apricot?

Thanks!

Pat

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Include "no entry" participant detail on Registration Fields report

Currently this report does not provide participant names for those without data entered in the field(s) requested when you generate the report.

This would be helpful, since now the event manager has to go back to figure out which registrant is missing the data. We use this field frequently to ask for roommate preferences on trips --- often people don't have one at registration time, so it is left blank.

I know we can force an entry by making the field mandatory to make them say something there, (or export to Excel) but it would be much simpler if the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Gift Aid

Gift Aid is a big deal for UK charities.

Official description: http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/ManagingMoney/GivingMoneyToCharity/DG_10015097

Generally, the way it works is that when a charity asks for a donation, they also ask the donor to tick a box to enable the charity to reclaim an additional tax element from the tax authority (if the donor is a UK tax payer).

Combined with a date field (which Wild Apricot doesn't yet provide!), we administrators could create a report/search query to pre-fill the relevant form to submit to the tax authority for the reclaim.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improving manual event registration to avoid errors

With the introduction of the the new screen for Administrators to add people to their events, many are adding existing members as new contacts. I have had four of five examples of this. The reason I believe is that they do not notice the 'Select existing contact' button and go straight to the blank attendee registration form. We hardly ever add new contacts, so the set up for us is wrong.

My suggestion is that the screen be redesigned to make the Select existing contact more prominent. Ideally, in my opinion, there should be two buttons: the first, labelled Select…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Functionality for whitepaper registration

We would like to offer free whitepaper downloads, if people will provide us their information. I would like to be able to create something like event registration except use to it provide access to a specific page(s) on our website. This page would have a whitepaper or other content for download.

thanks

David

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding multi-session events to Google Calendar

Previously I was able to add a 3 day multi-session event to google calendar with no problems! Now that capability appears to have been removed, please add back google calendar for the add to calendar option for multi-session events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. macro for all membership levels

I'd like a macro that can be used to display ALL membership levels and prices. This way when I sent out for example renewal notices, I can simply include the macro to let members know what levels are available.

Currently we must hand-edit 8 different email templates every year, as well as update multiple sections of the website that list membership information. This is because rates change every year. It is incredibly annoying, it is prone to error, and it could be easily solved via a simple Macro which pulls out our account's member level names, prices, and other info,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show ticket type in member app

Registration Ticket Type needs to be included in the member app in similar fashion as it is in ADMIN. We use Ticket type to segregate registrations for an event that may have multiple race distances. Currently from the member app, you can see who has signed up but cannot distinguish which race everyone is in. The admin app does show these registration ticket types (though it too is lacking any kind of filtering/sorting capability). Registration ticket type could further be used to distinguish other types of categories within the registration such as VIP vs regular, host vs guest vs general…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. donations

Recurring donations - Not being able to change where a donors money went at their request is an UPMIFA violation and prevents nonprofit organizations from being in compliance. It has to do with restricted and unrestricted gifts and is really a huge issue being missed by WA that prevents organizations from being in compliance with their donor requests to have funds restricted or unrestricted. You can change them on non-recurring payments, but being prevented from editing current or past recurring donations is a huge issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. event count

1) Tag guests as GUESTS for event reg type. Event total count (dashboard view) curerntly displays attendee + guest total. When you click on the detail for each type, you see the # attendees + # guests. But when you export, guests show as "ticket type" of the main attendee, so you can't easily find them. Default this to a GUEST ticket type in the system so they are tagged and filterable.
    2) Event Report $ - show unpaid registrations separately so they are not included in the total count until they are PAID.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Event Tags on Webversion

It was recently brought to my attention by a member that on the website calendar for a date with 2 events only one was showing. I did some trouble shooting and had to check the year tag 2023/2024 and only then did the second event show on the calendar. That behaviour did not seem right as all other events on the calendar were showing up fine without the year tag being checked. WA Support told me I needed to check all the tags for the event to have it show. I checked one of the other tags beside the year…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow for updating Opt-In Status via API or Make.com

Please allow us to update a contact's email Opt-In Status via the API. As a workaround to limitations of Wild Apricot's email subscriptions feature, some of us use third-party forms to collect subscribe requests, and we need a way to mark these new subscribers as opted-in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New email editor should support font awesome

Pasting a font awesome icon into the new email editor Text Gadget doesn't work. The UI says it is using the font awesome font, but the icon displays as a solid box. This looks like a bug to me (else why would the UI recognize the font), but WA support asked me to log it as an enhancement, so here it is. (WA support confirmed it didn't work for them either, so not a local browser issue)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base