Wishlist

Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Events: Pin an event to top of list

I would like the ability to pin an event to the top of the Event List when viewing the listview version of events (not calendar view). Some organizations have one or two events (e.g., Annual Conference) that are really important and they always want them displayed at the top of the list -- all year long.

Kim

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Avoiding empty links to "View Details"

Our public membership directory has a whole series of entries with worthless and empty "View Details" links. They result from members who indicate that they are willing to make their directory information "public" but then don't make their names or any other information actually viewable by "anyone." In other words, the contact indicates "yes" to the entry asking about inclusion in the Member Directory. The instructions are: "Choose "yes" to share your contact info in general; choose what data via the member profile." In each case the members have restricted all contact details to members only. As a result, there…

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Income Forecast Report

I just started using Wild Apricot and was looking for an Income Forecast report that will look at upcoming renewals and will report on this.

This will allow for better budgeting.

Maybe even a yearly graph so we can see which months we will not see much income from renewals.
        This would allow us to focus our efforts on this month to help smooth out cashflow over the entire year.

I hope this makes it into the next release as it seems like a simple report, all the information is already in the system.

Thanks

David

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Multi-Session Events

Hello,

Both of our divisions host a number of events that actually occur over multiple time-space blocks. Much as, say, a college class would be organized, registering for one event actually entails being potentially scheduled into all of the subsequent sessions of the event on that schedule. A subset of these events are tournaments whereby not everyone signed up for the event will continue to the next session; in this case the event's sponsor or coordinator will want to adjust the attendees proceeding into a subsequent session. To complicate matters some multi-session events may have a single registration fee that…

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Make all images in Member Directory same width and height.

Hello, is there code that can resize all images in the Member Directory? My images all seem to be of different width and height. I would like to have them all the same size. It would look a lot cleaner. Thank you.

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Collapse/Expand view for membership level list

PLEASE add a feature to "collapse" and "expand" the membership level admin list so there is a view that only shows the level names. I have so many that scrolling endlessly to make changes is maddening.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Page Transitions

Dear WA,

It'd be great to have the ability to select page transitions, rather than the standard.

For example a fade in/fade out page transition - e.g. https://www.asiacmi.com

We think this will add to the front end look and please our clients to have a slick transition.

Thanks

Alex

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Format Payment instructions for this event

Is there a way to format the Payment Instructions for an event? Wouldn't that be a valuable thing to do? I can make my event all fancy-like, but when it comes to the payment page I don't get control over how it looks. I'd really like to be able to bold some things or make some fine print.

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • CashNet Payment option

Hi, any chance CashNet will be added for payment processing?

2 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Email in Bundle Memberships

When a person is added to a bundle membership, I want to make it mandatory that there be an email address.

Without the email address, I see no way for that person to be able to logon.

I understand that it used to be mandatory and that the decision was made to change that.

If nothing else, the end user/site admin should have the option to make it mandatory.

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Separate form field labels from field ids

Wild Apricot's current requirement that all field labels be unique results in cluttered forms when the same information is required in different contexts. For example, a form that requires the name, email, cell phone for the event attendee, their emergency contact, their family member plus the name and phone of their preferred medical practitioner, hospital, etc. Ideally, the use of section headers would negate the need to have unique names but currently this does not impact the unique field name requirement (indeed, it is only a visual section heading; not supported as such in the code).

Please separate the field…

2 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Add ability to apply default email change to selected membership types

Current behavior:
                          Updating "Default" Emails is an all-or-nothing prospect. You can apply the updates to none of the existing membership types or all of them.

Desired behavior:
                          Allow option to apply changes to multiple selected membership types (Most likely via checkbox selection.)

Scenario:
                          I have five membership types, and I need to change the membership renewal email in three of those membership levels. As the system currently stands, I have to customize the email at each of the three membership level setup screens. It would be preferable to go to the "Default Emails" screen, make the needed changes, and have…

2 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Full support for CRE Secure payment types

It would be great if we could get full support for the CRE Secure payment, especially Chase Paymentech Orbital. The current beta status does not allow for full functionality, such as the lack of charging credit cards from the administrator panel.

2 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Ability to invoice at group level rather than individual

Many of our events have a cost associated with them, however the cost is invoiced to their organisation (rather than the individual paying). It would be great if, using the group functionality, we could invoice for the event at the group level and the invoice would include the event cost for individuals that attended the event from that particular group.

This would be set in the Registration Type screen where a particular registration type is set to 'group invoicing'.

Thanks

3 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Restrict membership to dues paying members only

I would like to see an enhancement in the way membership forms are taken that will restrict the membership form from creating a profile if a member has submitted an application but has not yet paid their annual membership dues. The way the membership form is currently set up is that it allows a person to sign up for a membership, but does not force them to pay their dues in order to create a profile. Instead, an invoice is created and they have the option to pay or not pay. Paying dues should NOT be an option. Either they…

3 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Function to duplicate fields

This is a prime example see attached image. The primary registrant has the option to choose from these options. I want to be able to dupe the field and call it "additional registrant 1 fees", "additional registrant 2 fees", "additional registrant 3 fees" and so on. Because the additional registrant would have the ability to choose a different option other than "primary, add 1, add 2, or add 3". The list attached is long and spending the time to rekey this list for 4 additional registrants takes a long time (hind-sight drop-down). So by duping and renaming any of the…

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Ability to hide from display based on availability date regardless of type

We have a lot of registration types for our events, and list of "base fees" on our registration page gets a little ridiculous, e.g. http://mcmla45.wildapricot.org/event-910021

I want to be able to only show early bird fees up to a certain date (with member only options greyed out but displayed). And then after that date, I want the full costs to display (again with the member only options visible).

I feel like there's not a great way to explain this, but right now there are only 2 options - hide if unavailable or show with special formatting. If I choose the…

2 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Sign in Sheet

Hi!!

Please consider adding a participant sign in sheet to the event Reports choices. We have groups that require individuals to sign in physically as a proof of attendance. The attendance sheet you have is ALMOST perfect. Is needs a columns marked sign in and adequate space to work for our needs. Thanks for your consideration.

3 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Collecting comments  ·  0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Include "no entry" participant detail on Registration Fields report

Currently this report does not provide participant names for those without data entered in the field(s) requested when you generate the report.

This would be helpful, since now the event manager has to go back to figure out which registrant is missing the data. We use this field frequently to ask for roommate preferences on trips --- often people don't have one at registration time, so it is left blank.

I know we can force an entry by making the field mandatory to make them say something there, (or export to Excel) but it would be much simpler if the…

2 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Integration with NelNet

Are there any developers out there that have figured out a way to integrate the NelNet QuickPAY system with Wild Apricot event registration? I run a center at a University and they are very strict about payment gateways. I have to use NelNet but it isn't directly supported here. Anyone know a way to make it work?

2 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base