Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tags for transactions in WA payments

AffiniPay allows users to create "Tags" called "Category 1" and "Category 2" in their merchant applications that can be passed through to the AffiniPay process, thereby enabling the merchant application to share custom information about the transaction origination to AffiniPay's reporting and back to the paying customer.

However, Wild Apricot has not implemented hooks in its application to allow its clients (the "merchant") to make use of the tags feature.

It's there for the using, so please, Wild Apricot, get it working for us.

The attached image is from the AffiniPay control panel payments settings page.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Badge Print option with ability design layout AND logo

PLEASE add a name badge print option from this software.
    CVent had functionality that let the user pick a font and create a layout that would include a logo.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. HTML

1) Bring back the HTML button in the toolbar at the top of the e-mail editor. Having to delete the default text box and add the HTML widget seems pretty lame to me.

2) Bring in the ability to double-click on the e-mail text when you come back to edit an e-mail. Having to go over to the right and click on the button to change the HTML code isn’t very intuitive.

3) Wrap the text in the HTML editor window.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. disallow reactivation of archived records

We would love to have a configuration switch that we could set, so that no archived membership record could be reactivated by a returning member who is applying for a new membership and using the same email address as the one they had when the prior record was archived!

Perhaps offer the applicant the option of continuing to use the same email address, at which point the WA system would remove it from the archived record and use it for the new record? Or simply give the applicant the option of 1) using a different email address, or 2) contacting…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mobile App Voting Option

Would love to be able to vote via the member mobile app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sending text messages/reminders

The ability to send out a text message to your membership and/or contacts through the system. A push for members to renew, event reminders, the ability to include a link if they need to vote on a matter.

133 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. file reference index

The files section should provide a way to see where each file is being referenced.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New member email

Please add it so that we can send two auto emails to new members to boost rapport with special messages early in new member experience

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug! "Apply for Membership" during event registration redirects to wrong page.

Major bug that needs to be prioritized for immediate fix! The "Apply for Membership" box during event registration redirects person to the wrong membership application page. We have two pages that have membership application gadget on them; one for members and one for sponsors. The "Apply for Membership" process is redirecting user to the sponsor application page, instead of the member application page. We need to tell that "Apply for Membership" process which page it needs to redirect to. I have tried swapping the pages and that did not work. No work-around identified. Needs immediate bug fix!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Membership Level (allow annually or monthly on same one)

Its a pain (and clutter) to have to create two levels for same membership level if you want to allow a monthly and annual payment option for it... Would be great if you can configure 1 membership level to be allowed either monthly or annually based on users preference at signup/renewal...

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I hate the new email system.

I cannot express how much I ABSOLUTELY despise the new email system. It is unwieldly, uncooperative, ignores my attempts to change font sizes, with the image gadget thing I can't put images where I want and when I add a new image I have to change the order of sorting each time. It's ridiculous! It reminds me of editing in the 90's. Whatever feedback you were trying to address you got it completly wrong with this rollout, I am beyond annoyed at how difficult it is to put together a simple email now. Thanks for ruining something that was working…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Revise Membership Summary Stats

Please please please - change the membership summary. To include the lapsed memberships in the total is very misleading. And, to include memberships that have lapsed more than 12 months ago is also not helpful. And, to include those same lapsed memberships in "renewal overdue" is double counting and extremely misleading.

I want to know:
    1) how many active members
    2) how many pending renewal (whose membership is now past due. i.e. if the renewal notice has gone out but their membership is not yet up, they should not be considered in this bucket - they are still active)
    3)…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Refund Email Sent from AffiniPay

The Wild Apricot process for canceling events and refunding attendees is multifaceted and cumbersome. Added irritation comes from the inability of AffiniPay to email refund recipients when their original payments were processed through Wild Apricot. The system generated messages from AffiniPay for refunds are NOT sent to those receiving refunds. Refund recipients would like proof of their refund which were not distributed from AffiniPay because their payment was processed through Wild Apricot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow advanced searches of members with Admin Mobile App

We have a complicated search set up on web page, but it is too cumbersome to use via website on mobile phones. It would be very helpful if advance searches of members could be made using the mobile app. For instance, security patrol needs to be able to look up owners of vehicles parked on beach by searching for their permit number or vehicle tags. Members can have permits for up to six vehicles. We need to access this type of information and more - on the go.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Membership Pause Feature

Hi guys and girls,

In light of the current COVID19 situation, with various countries and their lockdown issues not allowing social activities, is it possible for you to implement a membership pause feature. Basically a one button feature allowing us to put all membership on hold until we then unhold and return to normal

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A summary breakdown of charges showing a line item for each calc field choice along with total of payment due

Our organization has at least six calculation fields for each member level. Our member forms are long and complicated with calculation fields spread throughout. It would be very helpful if a breakdown is presented to the applicant/member that shows each item and the cost of the item they selected along with the total before payment is made. Without a summary that shows each charge, it’s difficult for the applicant/member to review the charges, spot a mistake or change their mind about their selections. Many members select an item or the wrong item without realizing it until after they have submitted…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to change membership level when Pending Renewal

Members not being able to change their membership level when they are in "pending renewal" is a huge hassle for them and for administering membership. I'm sure there is some logical reason for the limitation, but it sure is frustrating.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please obfuscate e-mail addresses

I am getting significantly more spam at my club e-mail address since fielding our Wild Apricot site. E-mail links on pages or in posts or articles appear to be in unencoded HTML, which makes them easy for spam robots to harvest. Please provide an obfuscation mechanism (oreferably automatic) for mailto: links. This is a standard feature of some other platforms, such as Typo3.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. last 4 digits

Please provide a way to have the last 4 digits show on a credit card used for invoices. I work in a school district and many school institutions require this to verify the payment that was used.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base