Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free or Zero value Items

Hello,
    I have moved my membership from a wordpress based website running WooCommerce to your software and a function that is missing that is used quite often by us is the ability to have a webstore item have a Money value of 0.00 or FREE and example would be for replacement member cards. I see we have the option for free shipping (which we use) but have to put a minimum value of 0.01 for the items.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When using "mailto" link on a webpage allow insertion of a pre-made subject line

It would be helpful to be able to configure a pre-made "Subject Line" in the "Mailto" link inserted into a web page. This is normally done in html by insrting a question mark (?) after the user's email address, followed by the word "subject" (without the quotation marks), followed by an equals sign (=), followed by the subject inside a pair of quotation marks. }

The command (under the covers) would look like: <a href=mailto:john.dow@yourdomain.com?subject="pre-made subject text". Then when we revieve an email we'd have a better chance of knowing the subject and from which page the email…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send Event Survey to Members that Checked-In

Add ability to send a poll/survey to members that "checked in" to an event. Currently have to manually load the members that attended an event in order to send them an event survey.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Event cancellation

Event cancellation.

You should have a tab to select that allows to cancel the event and auto generate an email (template that you can edit) to all who registered.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Profile Printing

Good afternoon. Since the changes to screens the print icon is no longer at the top right hand side near support options. I require the members info to be printed for signing by our CEO. As administrator I use to be able to do this. Control P does not print all info.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Event Invoice Zero Amount

Invoices for events should be able to have a zero balance if they are being updated by site administrator

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow texting of event registrants

Is Wild Apricot considering the following feature:
    - WHen I have an event, I can e-mail all registrants. WOuld be possible to have an option to Text all registrants ? Most of out mrmber have active smart phone and texting is the only way to contact them quickly en masse.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Membership renewal with event registration

For our organization, membership is included with registration in the fall conference, but this isn't an option to do automatically through the form. I have to manually change all registrants to active members, a lot of extra time for something that could be automated. Please! :)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. multiple entries

I would like to be able to register several members at one time but I cannot find how to do it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Customizing Emails

We need to be able to modify our emails the same way we can modify our websites. The templates are a good start, but we should be able to add or remove sections (columns) and include dividers. I don't like being confined to a template... my newsletters have a lot of content and I don't want it to read like a long email. I want it to look like a constant contact email. This might be a deal-breaker as our emails are one of the most important elements of our organization.

98 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Waitlist - limited registration questions

Currently the waitlist can be enabled to have the full set of event registration questions or just a few common ID fields. We use the waitlist to allow people to queue up for an event and that sets the order of who gets the opportunity to fully register. The full set of event questions can make the process slow for some users, so the quick people always get to the front of the queue. The limited set of ID questions is not enough for the organizers to know the registrants' choices.

Being able to add a few more questions to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Expanded text response for Polling/Survey feature

Expand the Poll feature to allow for text responses; i.e. "If no, why not? or What programing would you like to see?, etc." Our organization recently conducted a survey, some board members want to use survey monkey rather than WA Polling because of this limitation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mobile App Customizations

Similar to gadgets on the web page, allow organizations to control which content appears on their mobile app such as:

- Event List
    - Forums
    - Polls
    - Member Directory
    - Custom Directories
    - An app module built from a specific web WA web page

Given these options, I could build and customize my organization's mobile app to meet out needs. One organization's app may only contain a member directory. Another organization may only want to show events on their app. Someone else might chose to have all options on their app.

155 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make forum accessible via email

We have been using the forum gadget for our discussion forum. We suggest 3 sueful additions for this gadget:
    1. Receiving an email for each message that is posted, with the whole message contained in the email
    2. Being able to reply to an existing message by replying via email
    3. Being able to post a new message to the forum by sending it via email

It would be great if this good be implemented at some stage. Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. events - FaceBook integration

With eventbrite it integrates events with a simple push of the button (not as a post) but as an actual event on FB. You create an event in eventbrite then push a button for it to create a corresponding FB event. It was incredibly simple and helped drive up attendance at events. It would be great if Wild Apricot did same thing for FB ticket URL just point to WA registration on event... :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gift membership

Git Membership. We are conducting a membership drive for 2020. We need a "Gift Membership Tab" like other web programs offer. The Gift Tab would enable us to enter the recipient's E mail address and pay for the membership. THEN, we'd like the recipient to receive an E mail notification of the "Gift membership" from "who" AND a link to set up a Logon. Hopefully this option can be added before year end
    Thanks !
    Don

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Food selection option at the time of purchase or RSVP

At the time of RSVP or purchase of ticket we need to be able to have people select between food options or other options that need to be selected.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Member Oriented Mobile App Page

You need two separate your admin mobile app and member mobile app pages. My members are confused by seeing both because you're still advertising Wild Apricot as a service. I want to point them to a page that is member focused.

Some of my elderly members get confused when I point them to your https://www.wildapricot.com/mobile-app page because you have "Try It Free for 30 Days" emblazoned in the menu. Even though you state that the mobile app is free, they see the big yellow button and then ask me if they have to pay for the app after 30 days.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Online Forms

Incorporate form design and submission functionality. This would help clubs automate some administrative processes.

300 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove insecure TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 protocols so that websites rating is not downgraded

TLS1.0 and TLS1.1 are vulnerable. Most browsers don't want them any longer and websites using these protocols will be downgraded beginning Nov 2019. The recommended minimum protocol as from March 2020 for good website rating is TLS1.2 When will WA disable use of the vulnerable protocols and implement only TLS1.2 and higher. The current rating of my website is an A but this will be downgraded to a B soon and by March 2020 even lower unless insecure protocols are removed. Since this is out of my hands I am hoping the removal of the less secure 1.0 and 1.1…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Security / Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base