Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trial membership with automatic renewal to paid

I would like a way for someone to pay $1 (or free, but have them put in their credit card info for automatic recurring payments) for a trial month, then have the rate increase after their trial month is over WITHOUT them having to re-enter their credit card information. I have seen this on many other apps/memberships, so I am hoping it is possible.

Currently I have it set up as 2 different levels ($1 level, and full membership level) and the level change can happen automatically but the payment cannot. They have to renew and re-enter their credit card…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. better themes

The themes are nice but somewhat outdated. Why not use the designer who did your "freetrial" landing page? (see attached screenshot) A few nice landing pages like your very own landing page would get me more excited to join. Please send samples if this gets legs under it. Thanks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For shop -- specify pick/up delivery options per product

It would be great if you could specify which shipping/pick up options were available by product. I want to include only a pick-up option for a certain set of products but the only way to do that right now is to delete the other shipping options, but I can't because we have other products.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use of Affinipay card reader

Now that Affinipay has a bluetooth reader/swiper, is WildApricot going to be able to integrate that as a payment option?
    This is the text from an Affinipay email:
    Introducing the all-new AffiniPay for Associations mobile app and Bluetooth reader/swiper
    We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new AffiniPay for Associations app and Bluetooth reader/swiper!
    Available for both iOS and Android devices, our mobile app allows you to accept contactless payments and the latest chip card technology, making your payment processing more flexible and convenient for your members. Enter a member’s payment details manually or use our new…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to link to a folder

We keep our newsletters and some other documents in folders. Currently we have to create a page with links to the individual files. It would be so much easier if we could link to the folder containing those files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A Robust Blog Feature

Blog Widget. I'm used to Wix or Square that can be easily shared on social media. This Wild Apricot feature is not robust enough to draft articles, see it in full page form and link individual stories into a newsletter. Any chance there will be some focus on this feature soon? In the works? Thank you - Robin

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please make a product category for sponsorships

Please make a product category for sponsorships

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PayPal Checkout Needs Better Integration

The previous PayPal system provided the ability for Quickbooks to capture transactions due to "tags" added in the descriptions of transactions, thus automated bookkeeping was possible. The new system provides none of this and each transaction needs to be fixed manually. As our treasurer says, "it's like returning to the 1980s."

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add ability to change the "reply to" email address for member renewal reminders.

For example, I want replies to the renewal reminders to go to our MEMBERSHIP email rather than the main email specified in the account profile.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Migrate/retain bundle member info when new bundle admin is assigned

(1) It should be possible for bundle organization info to migrate to new bundle admin (or stay with the organization, not just with the contact). This includes the organization name, address, logo, etc. AND the recurring payment information.
    (2) A bundle admin should be able to add payment information to set up recurring payments at any point in time - not just when they have a new invoice to pay - and it should not require them to make a payment to set up the recurring payments (it should just let them know when their next payment will be).

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to Settle refund/Credit to Donation

If we have to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances.... It would be ideal to have an option in the system to "Cancel all" rather then manually clicking on each one and sending the email to each one. ALSO I would LOVE to have an option to settle the refund/credit on account to a donation if our members/contacts wished to still support us.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show Wild Apricot status of email delivery queue in Help Centre>Help & Support>System status

There's currently no way to view whether there's issues with the email delivery queue specifically on our account or across Wild Apricot as a whole via Help & Support.

Automatic and manually sent emails have been in our queue for 72 hours and, at the weekend, there's no personal support available. Some of our messaging is time critical and while scheduled on a Friday needs to be received only on a Sunday evening to be relevant.

The only solution seems to be for staff to manually pause the mailing on Sunday afternoon when it is clear that the email will…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Suggestion for slide show gadget

For SLIDESHOW CONTROLS >> RANDOMIZE ORDER: It would be great if the order were randomized for each run-through, but each photo gets displayed once per run-through.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. database

Allow for the creation of additional databases beside the single membership DB. This would allow organizations that other items that they want to track or organize in a DB. Examples: Inventory of Library Books, Cemetery Records, track Projects, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. New voting feature: Track voting participation

We need to be able to see who has participated in a poll without seeing their votes. Please create a new feature that tracks member participation while simultaneously keeping their votes anonymous. I manage multiple associations and board members always want to know which members have participated in voting polls.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Email Editor Cancel Button, undo changes

Within the Email Editor, there is no Cancel button. If a serious error is made when drafting an email (particularly one that has already been saved), there is no way to escape and discard the changes and start again. Almost every other editing module on the site has a Cancel option.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Links should default to "same window"

Please make links default to same window. When I add a link, the default is to "new window." This is extremely inconvenient as I have to remember to select same window. Most of the links I add to our site are to other pages within the site. I have never seen a CMS that defaults to "new window" for links. Could you change it to default to "same window"?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. background images screens and searchability

it would be great if you could allow a percent screen for the photos that you provide in background images. Also, it would be great if they could be searchable by subject/theme

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Show member list for a specific year

Surprisingly WA has no way to list who was a member in a particular year/time period. You can see member payments, but that ignores bundle members. So it is impossible to answer the question "how many members did we have last year versus this year". Would like a way to do this.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Membership point system

Is there a point system that members can earn and then redeem for gift or service?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base