Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tags improvement

Event tags are too easily added by anyone setting up an event (BBQ, cookout, kitchen,etc) Having them pre-setup in preferences, so that event creators (select not add) from a system list would correct this. We currently have over 50 tags and cannot delete them without going back thru previous events and removing errant superfluous tags.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Donation option on renewal screen

I would like to give our members the option to make a donation when they renew their membership.

Our current membership renewal screen, http://candocanal.org/renew2020.html , gives that option. Most of our donations accompany renewals. Both the renewal and the donation are in the shopping cart when PayPal processes the payment transaction. Of course, it’s not integrated with Wild Apricot membership database.

Sameer of your technical support team suggested a workaround using the extra charge calculation. That might work, but the transaction won't be recorded as a donation in the system.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow advanced searches of members with Admin Mobile App

We have a complicated search set up on web page, but it is too cumbersome to use via website on mobile phones. It would be very helpful if advance searches of members could be made using the mobile app. For instance, security patrol needs to be able to look up owners of vehicles parked on beach by searching for their permit number or vehicle tags. Members can have permits for up to six vehicles. We need to access this type of information and more - on the go.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New member email

Please add it so that we can send two auto emails to new members to boost rapport with special messages early in new member experience

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please obfuscate e-mail addresses

I am getting significantly more spam at my club e-mail address since fielding our Wild Apricot site. E-mail links on pages or in posts or articles appear to be in unencoded HTML, which makes them easy for spam robots to harvest. Please provide an obfuscation mechanism (oreferably automatic) for mailto: links. This is a standard feature of some other platforms, such as Typo3.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Wild Apricot Payments Affinipay Payment Page Customization

I converted to Wild Apricot Payments/Affiinipay a couple of months ago and so far have not experienced any issues and actually like gateway better than Paypal. That being said, I have one request... when the Affinipay payment page is displayed there does not appear to be any method of including our business logo on the page.

My preferred solution would be to integrate the Affinipay payment page within our website template as an "iframe" or create a "gadget" so the header and footer for our webdsite would always be displayed and the "theme" of the website is maintained.

Currently the…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Website statistics

It would be great if I could gather statistics on what our members do on the website! How many visitors per month, what pages they visit, how long they spend, where they abandon the site, etc.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A summary breakdown of charges showing a line item for each calc field choice along with total of payment due

Our organization has at least six calculation fields for each member level. Our member forms are long and complicated with calculation fields spread throughout. It would be very helpful if a breakdown is presented to the applicant/member that shows each item and the cost of the item they selected along with the total before payment is made. Without a summary that shows each charge, it’s difficult for the applicant/member to review the charges, spot a mistake or change their mind about their selections. Many members select an item or the wrong item without realizing it until after they have submitted…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. AffiniPay

AffiniPay allows users to create "Tags" called "Category 1" and "Category 2" in their merchant applications that can be passed through to the AffiniPay process, thereby enabling the merchant application to share custom information about the transaction origination to AffiniPay's reporting and back to the paying customer.

However, Wild Apricot has not implemented hooks in its application to allow its clients (the "merchant") to make use of the tags feature.

It's there for the using, so please, Wild Apricot, get it working for us.

The attached image is from the AffiniPay control panel payments settings page.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to change membership level when Pending Renewal

Members not being able to change their membership level when they are in "pending renewal" is a huge hassle for them and for administering membership. I'm sure there is some logical reason for the limitation, but it sure is frustrating.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Email Template Organization

I am really unhappy that you have removed the ability to put thumbnails up for templates. It makes finding the templates so much easier. I don't understand what possible benefit can come from taking away organizational tools.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. cancel registration button

It would be nice to feature a "cancel registration" macro/button option. That way when we send out reminders, those who can no longer attend can cancel.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. To manually add recipient email addresses to an email that are not in your contacts or contact list

As of now, the only options to add recipients for an email is to click + Contact to add individual contacts or + Contact list to add lists of contacts. It would be nice to be able to manually add recipients email addresses who are not in your contact list. Then have the option to save those new email addresses to your contacts and/or contact list.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Final monitor before email blasts

Is there a way that someone can be setup as an email administrator - meaning give the final OK before emails go out? Mostly interested when events don't use the right groups and end up sending to all our contacts! YIKES. It looks like there is an email administrators button but it is not active for me as the overall administrator. Thanks for any help if this is already something that is available. My email is rohde.sandi@gmail.com I'm with Mid-Day Women's Alliance.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Format link in email

With the new email editor, I can no longer format links within the text to make them stand out.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email Previews do not look like emails in Outlook

Previews do not even look close to what my Outlook email receives sometimes. It would be helpful to have more accurate representation of what is being sent to my clients.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Food selection option at the time of purchase or RSVP

At the time of RSVP or purchase of ticket we need to be able to have people select between food options or other options that need to be selected.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Membership Fields: Include in Event Registrant Export

MEMBERSHIP FIELDS:

I need membership fields to be included as an option to export with the "Export Registrants" Option when exporting event attendees. These fields are important to some of our events, and I cannot make them common fields because they don't apply to all membership applicant types.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change order of Products in Store

Would it be possible to be able to change the order of things in the store? Right now, they go in the order added, but it would be great to be able to change their order.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base