Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Different Form Options for Guests

I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me how to do this, perhaps a workaround I haven't thought of?

We are trying to use WA for our conference registration and are having issues because we include hotel stays with our conference fees. Basically, we register attendees by group so they are either ALL members or ALL non-members. Great because the primary contact can register all of their board members/staff at one time and the system knows that they are members so their pricing will be correct. For each guest, their fee goes up $250 and for each…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Export of information presented on dashboard

The main and membership Dashboards both provide do a good job of summarizing data in the system and as such provide a valuable reporting tool.

However, the essence of a report is the ability to share it with others and there is no mechanism to do this. At present these reports are on the screen only and short of taking a screen snap there is no way to pass them around.

I would find it very valuable if there were an "Export" button which allowed us to receive a download of the dashboard in Excel (CSV??) format. This would allow…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Event Registration for viewing a video

We are just starting to produce some webinars for our members and have opened them to the public to attract new members and establish some good PR. The webinar service, GoToWebinar, has its own registration function that forces us to re-enter registration info into our Wild Apricot database manually. While that is a chore, it's not the problem that I want addressed which is this:

We record the webinars and would like to make each recording available for anyone to view later as long as they register so we can collect contact info. The webinar service offers this function -…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In honor of donations

Is there a way to allow donors to give a gift in someone else's name? And, is there a way to automatically notify the person who the donations was made on behalf?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Renewal discount when renewing for several years

My club, The Carp Anglers Group, offers one year membership for $25. Before we used WA, we managed our membership with checks in the mail and an excel spreadsheet. We accepted $25 for one year, but offered a discount if a member joined for 3 years- $65 instead of 75.

The only way to replicate this currently in WA is with more levels. That won't work for us. We have levels of membership already set up for USA, Mexico, Canada, and an E-membership. Adding 2 more levels to each of these would be very difficult, plus then I could not…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Keep sidebar for website pages closed when I close it

I rarely use any of the items listed, and would prefer the sidebar stayed closed unless I open it. Is there any possibility of normally keeping it closed?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Member-focused SEO - i.e. how many views/visits on a member's profile page, search terms used to find member

I thought it would be good to have a "Member-focused SEO" category here, because there are several SEO-related features (not 301 redirects) that my client's members have requested.

Since switching to WA 4 months ago, there has been some attrition of members because more and more, people are seeking better SEO placement through membership organization websites. Their biggest motivation in joining is for the public to be able to find them.

Specifically requested features:

--Customized URL's for publicly viewable member profile pages (so we can include member or practice names in the URL)

--SEO index (.xml) including member pages and…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar

I need a way to prioritze events so that they appear in the order i wish, not the order you wish.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Round up to nearest whole number for prorated fees

is there anything in the works for rounding up prorated membership fees? We would really appreciate it, as we have several members paying in cash, and our currence (Swiss Franc) doesn't use "cents" anymore.

thanks much.

Int'l Women's Club of Lucerne

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. inverse availability of event registrations (all members except some levels)

Is there a way to make registration types available to Everyone EXCEPT members or those other membership levels that have been defined?

I want to have some choices available to the general public that the Members who log in would not have to view,

Thanks for your help,

Walt

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Filters

I would like to be able to have custom filters for all Filter check boxes. For example, I would like to see only this year's donations, or members who joined last year, etc.

Ideally the filters would all use the same SQL logic/fields, and be available for all or just selected lists (e.g., [Last Name begins with 'G'] would be available for all filters, while [Donation greater than $1,000] would only apply to the Donations section).

I also imagine a grid maintenance view, where all custom filters are listed from top to bottom and the various sections are columns from…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Member registration incomplete email

working on migrating client site to wa, and while testing their current site - I started an application but did not complete it. nice little feature to add or consider for wa. incomplete application gets an email notification when idle for over "x" time or when session expires?

Dear member,

We noticed that you started but did not complete your sign-up for the "XXX XXXXX" membership. If this was unintentional, please click below to try again.

Click here to try again

If you have additional questions before completing your membership feel free to reply to this email with your questions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Events - my members own widget(s) for their own website

WISH LIST: with EVENTS I would like a solution to make it possible to place a "widget" of a single member's events on their own website. In other words, if we have say 500 members in total as an example, specific members could have this widget to display events on their website of ONLY their own events they have entered on our website (or by tags if they want to include other member events as well, but first things first).

This could be a serious win win situation as it would help Wild Apricot clients (all of us) with a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tracking message sent to registered members from visitors

"Send Message" feature is great feature that we requested for about a year and we eventually got it this August. Thanks very much for that!

Now we are looking for an additional feature to that:

We really want to track how many visitors ahve sent message to our registered members - we want to track the lead that our website generated to our members - a number to attract more new members for sure.

When visitors send message to the member, we would like to receive a copy of the message - it's that simple.

We think most of WA…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display members as a tag cloud using custom fields as tags

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but several of my members would like to have their membership searchable based off of certain meta tags that they can define. I would love to see a criteria in the membership profile for member imputed meta tags.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Recent Renewals to Member List Summary

I use the Member List Summary page all the time to keep an eye on current membership numbers, but I would love to see an added column that shows how many members have renewed in the last 7 or 30 days (in addition to the "New In Last" columns).

Because we have a large number of lapsed members in our database, the "New in Last" columns are not always helpful to me on their own, either in terms of giving an accurate idea of recent membership activity, or in easily finding a lapsed member who has recently renewed. An additional…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Highlight lapsed members in event registration admin screens

Although a lapsed member is unable to register for member-only events online (this is good), the Event Manager or Administrator when adding an attendee manually (one who mails in a registration form for example) does not get any notification when adding an attendee that their membership has in fact lapsed, and they are not eligible for the event (this is bad!).

I had hoped to save all my Event Managers any extra work by telling them that when they entered the email address of the attendee, the system would not find them if they were not a current member. That…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A Generic Directory Gadget

The one thing that I would wish for is a generic directory gadget to allow the creation of a resource for our members. e.g. a directory of useful links

I have tried to find a workaround for this but there does not seem to be any way to do it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to Remove "(USD)" Next to All Dollar Amounts, etc.

Greatly respecting our Canadian friends (and owners), nevertheless -

We are a local club in the U.S. It's unnecessary clutter for us to show (USD) next to every dollar amount.

Is the currency abbreviation shown for all other currencies? Surely it's unnecessary clutter to show (EUR) when € is displayed, or (GBP) in addition to £.

Could we please have a checkbox to remove the three letter designation?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base