Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3371 results found

1. forums and Facebook

Build a connection between forums and a closed facebook group. Members are saying that they don't use the forums because it is a pain to log into a system they don't already access on a regular basis... but most are on Facebook daily...

Or, is there a way to auto-subscribe members to certain forum channels? Any advice on easing the process for members to comment/interact?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adding additional recipients to automatic event e-mails

Our club has large events (long-weekend gatherings) at are administered by an event manager, and contained within it smaller activities that are separately organized by different people with separate registration requirements/limits (classes, activities). This is a little more complicated than multi-session events, so we can't use that functionality for this.

So instead, we have the master event with the event organizer being the overall event manager (used to sign up people for the long weekend and over overall event costs), and then the "sub-events" that happen during the master event are events themselves, with their leader/instructor as the event organizer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On Membership renewal system page, move renewal code box nearer to top

We have many custom member fields defined, and they are all displayed (for editing?) on the Membership renewal system page. Way, way, way down at the bottom is the box to enter a renewal discount code.

Our members never discover that box - it seems more natural that this be up nearer the top, before the "Your profile" section.

For that matter, we'd be happy to be able to remove the entire "Your profile" section completely from the Membership renewal page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. photo library access

As an organization of visual artists, we wish the templates were more compelling. Also, I wish admin could retrieve photos from member profiles for our general website gallery use (gallery showcase, homepage slideshow, etc)....is there any way the members could check off a permission box when they upload their photos so we can access and add the images to our library?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contacts Directory Gadget

This would be an adaptation of the Membership Directory gadget to allow contacts to be listed. Additionally contacts would have access to a set of Privacy settings in their User Profile comparable to what members have today. A stronger user agreement or terms of service agreement might be required along with legal opt-in requirements and notifications for any contact using the system. A personal message sent by a member to a contact could be set to go through admins for approval, to use the organization's administrative email address, to allow the member to disclose his email address if he wishes,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Posting a notice on blog

Simpler way of posting a notice

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add holidays to event calendar

I would like to import a list of holidays into the WA calendar gadget. I'm thinking of something similar to how I can choose to add "Holidays in [country]" as another calendar in Google Calendar.

I know I can add sessions to a "Holiday" event, but it would be nice to have the name of the holiday as the title instead of "Holiday" without having to create an event for every single one.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep financial information about bundle after switching bundle administrator

This actually works quite well for us and is the main reason we chose WA. The only thing that I think can be confusing is that sometimes we switch who is the bundle administrator but the account information of previous invoices and payments stays with the member not the new bundle administrator – so you can be in a situation whereby clicking on the bundle administrator account doesn’t always tell the whole story financially

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Phone App check in button to small

Check in button on phone app is too close to the area to display registration. Users keep missing the button to check in by just a little bit and calling up the registration record.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Event coupon codes bypass membership checks/settings

When someone registers for an event using a coupon code, it bypasses all membership checks and conditions. Thus, when a member mistypes their e-mail address when signing up for an event using a coupon code, a non-member contact is created for the registration, and the member's account is not tied to the resulting registration. This messes up our contact database, all automatic e-mailing (usually the e-mails will bounce so the registered member doesn't get any communications), the organizer's records, and the member's membership record.

We have very good reasons for wanting to limit coupon codes only to members. For example,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Registration e-mails not routing properly on manual notification

When an administrator manually registers a member for an event, and then clicks the "Send Notification" button, the resulting "registration confirmed" e-mail does not also go to the organizer per the mail routing rules defined for the event's "registration confirmed" e-mail settings. Furthermore, the "Send Notification" button also doesn't give the administrator a way to add a CC e-mail address to the notification, or a checkbox to allow the organizer to be CCed.

In short, this is inconsistent with the event settings and adds to the work the administrator needs to do - they need to manually inform the organizer…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit recipient list function

It would be very helpful to have an "Edit Recipient List" function similar to doing a Mail/Email merge in Outlook; to be able to untick records that you wish to omit from a member/donor group, so that they do not receive the email. This would be especially helpful to exclude donors who have made a recent donation, from an donation drive email blast.
    thanks, Richard.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Menu (horizontal or vertical) gadget setting for "Subpages under parent page"

I have page that has several nested child pages under it. I want to have a horizontal menu that shows the children pages of the current parent. Currently, the only options are for all pages, top level only, or subpages under top level parent. Please add another option for "Subpages under parent page"

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Multiple Organization identification per member

We identify and bill membership by business or organization type and often our members are part of two or more organizations. I'd like to be able to add them to multiple bundles for tracking purposes. The only way I can do this now is by duplicating their name and setting up multiple contacts (emails) for the same person. It would be cleaner to have this all under one entry.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. save as template

I would like to see the option to save an email as a template from everywhere an email can be created. Currently, I have to go to the email log and create templates from there, which is fine if the email has been sent. But there is no option to save as a template when you are editing emails from events or membership levels. I want all of my emails to have the same look and feel. Currently, I have to make an email (announcement, renewal reminder, etc) and fudge the system so it sends the email to me (using…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. forum gadget permissions

Problem with permissions after adding new member levels. We had new members that weren't allowed full access because there was another step to adjust permissions in the forum gadget. So under Discussion forum gadget there needs to be a ALL LEVELS option like there is for other gadgets. It gets really difficult when there are multiple places to go and edit permissions anytime we make additions to our website like this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Table color choice window does not have the pre-defined list of colors

I love how the color picker windows have a list of colors at the top that go with my theme - very easy to make it look good. However, this is missing from the color picker window for a table. It would be nice to have it there instead of having to go into the HTML code just to make the colors match.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. copy layouts

I would like the ability to copy a website page layout box so I don't have to format each one. I can move it, change the settings, delete but I can't copy it.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve / Modernize Website Themes

Websites look a little awkward and aren't particularly easy to design, so this could be improved.

135 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make it easier for a new member to sign up as part of existing bundle / organization

A suggestion that I would like to make now is to make it easier for a new member to sign up and be part of an existing bundle. Here is my current workflow, and the problem.

My organization has individual members, and corporate memberships, which are bundles with 10 possible places, one being the admin.

As it stand now, when new member signs up, and chooses corporate membership, they are assigned as a new bundle administrator and asked to pay the full corporate membership fee. There is no mechanism to have them be assigned to an existing bundle when they…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base