Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

385 results found

1. Membership-specific administrators

Each of our membership levels has a different staff person as a liaison. We'd like the bulk/group emails and other functions to come from/be associated with the designated staff liaison rather than from our general account administrator email/account. Without this feature we are forced to use our generic info@ email address as our administrator account email. This gets very confusing and cumbersome because we don't want our program assistant to be bombarded with all these emails that she then has to sort through and forward to the right person on staff.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Print Member List

I need to have a hard copy of all of our members to keep onsite at the club for check-in. Our format is one printed page per member to allow for handwritten notes, record guests, etc. Is there a way to print the member list, or suggestions for how to export the info?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. make it possible to customize the directory search criteria

Can you please make it possible to amend the search criteria
    on the drop down box for the search function (in the directory) to
    just show 'contains' rather than all the other options e.g. 'empty'
    etc. See below:

http://help.wildapricot.com/display/DOC/Advanced+search+-+Members
    Text / Multi-text fields e.g. "email", "lastname", "organization" -
    can be searched by:

These options can they be limited / removed/ not displayed?
    Contains / Does not contain: will return records that contain / do
    not contain matching string
    Is / Is not: returns records that match / do not exact string
    Empty / Not Empty: returns records that are empty…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enhancements for dealing with lapsed members

I understand that this most recent software update has introduced a change in the way that lapsed members are handled. Let's assume that we have WA set up so that renewal is once per year and occurs on the member's join date. According to the way I understand the online documentation, if a member is lapsed, then if they renew, a new renewal date is assigned, meaning that they don't owe any back dues. However, if a member is active and they are in arrears, they then do owe the back dues. (It's not clear from the documentation how this…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Change setup of recurring payment for membership levels - Allow member to choose if he wants to pay recurring or not

For membership fees, recurrent credit card billing (ie., auto-renewal) doesn't work the way it does in every other subscription management system. Instead of having two payment options on the membership form (or in my case, since I have five membership levels, TEN payment options), the member should select a level and then be provided an option at the next step (like the manual payment versus online election) that allows the person to select recurrent auto billing. The way you have it set up, its basically unusable (IMHO)

123 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

68 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mandatory email in Bundle Memberships

When a person is added to a bundle membership, I want to make it mandatory that there be an email address.

Without the email address, I see no way for that person to be able to logon.

I understand that it used to be mandatory and that the decision was made to change that.

If nothing else, the end user/site admin should have the option to make it mandatory.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Member Directory: Disable access to profiles

Several of my clients have multiple directories on their sites. On certain directories (not all), they would like to be able to prevent visitors from clicking on an entry to view the member details/profile screen. On other directories they do want visitors to be able to click through.

It would be nice if there was a simple checkbox on the Edit Settings screen for directories that could be checked to turn off/on the link to the profile screen for all entries in a particular directory.

Kim

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show address field in Member Directory

Is it possible to have 5 fields in each column on the Search results layout?

This would enable a member address, city, state, zip and country to be in one column, rather than split across 2 columns.

~~ or ~~ can we add the city, state, zip to be one field ?? that would also help solve the address from flowing over two columns.

We currently publish a paper member directory and would love to get away from it by having it available here.

thanks a bunch,

Patty

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Member registration incomplete email

working on migrating client site to wa, and while testing their current site - I started an application but did not complete it. nice little feature to add or consider for wa. incomplete application gets an email notification when idle for over "x" time or when session expires?

Dear member,

We noticed that you started but did not complete your sign-up for the "XXX XXXXX" membership. If this was unintentional, please click below to try again.

Click here to try again

If you have additional questions before completing your membership feel free to reply to this email with your questions.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bundle membership pricing

Current behavior:

Bundle membership pricing policy is is not flexible - administrator can only setup memberhsip fee and bundle limit. No way to setup pricing based on number of people in bundle.

Desired behavior:

Add ability to admin to set pricing policy for bundle memberships.For example, we receive feedback from our customers:
    - "...It would be much easier to have a quantity field to compute the number of members for billing... People select the number of members to include in the bundle. The system calculates the invoice amount."
    - "...Group memberships - would like a system that allows multiple registrations,…

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Member database field with picture

We would like a multiple choice field where we can associate a different picture (credential logo) from our file to each item. When members attain the associated credential, the picture (logo) would come up on their profile. Currently, our workaround takes up extra memory as we add a new picture for every credential for each member.

Current Example:

Member #1 CRS Credential (upload CRS picture to member profile)

Member #2 CRS Credential (upload new CRS picture to member profile)

Member #3 CRS Credential (upload new CRS picture to member profile)

New example:

Multiple choice field with picture associated (from WA…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Provide a way to change membership level during renewal

Current Behaviour

During membership renewal a member may have more than one membership level available. Choosing among them is cumbersome. The member clicks one button to renew at his current level or clicks another button to choose a different level.

Also, changing the membership level doesn’t act like a renewal as regards calculation of the Renewal Due date. Desired Behaviour

Use one button for both functions. If multiple membership levels are available, show “Renew and choose membership level” on the “Renew until …” button. This would give the member a choice that looks like that on the membership application form.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

73 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have started analysis for this issue, and it seems that key problem is how Wild Apricot handles level changes close to renewal date. The system is currently designed to collect the full new level amount and set renewal date according to new level renewal policy. All prepaid amounts for old levels are disposed. Moreover, since no prorating occurs, the new level might be effective only for a few days.

As a first step, we suggest to redesign how level change is working and add prorating there:

- Level would be changed immediately, as now - Remaining portion of old membership level payment will be applied to new level - For new levels with specific renewal date (e.g. annual levels with renewals Jan 1st) apply the pro-rating settings for new applications: - Allow member to pay only a pro-rated amount of the new level fee (e.g. six months before renewal…
  13. Percentage of members renewing

Hi,

I need to know the percentage of members renewing. Member list tells me how many accounts have Renewal Overdue, but I need some context for that number. A raw number doesn't really tell me much, since I don't know if it 100 percent of existing members, or 5 percent.

Is there any easy way to obtain this number? I tried advanced search, but I couldn't figure out parameters that would show me active versus renewed versus overdue.

If there's not a way today, could this be added in to a future version of this? It's a valuable statistic to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customization of Email sent during Membership Level Change workflow

When a member changes there level, the system automatically sends them an email. Since there is an option to choose "manual payment", we need to be able to add our physical address to the email.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Admin to approve membership renewals

I realize this is a stretch, but our organization wants to require administrator approval not just for new applications, but for renewals.

For example, we have a discounted rate for full time students. We require that people show evidence they are full time students before we activate their membership. We can control this on the Member Level > New Applications tab with a checkbox under "Membership application review"

But once they are approved, a year later, they can renew at the same level even if they are no longer eligible for the discount.

Anyone has a solution for this?

Thanks/

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Membership Categorgy restictions by age

It would be great if WA allowed the restriction of certain membership categories to be restricted by age. We have a number of membership categories which include Cadets (Under 16), Juniors (Under 22) and Seniors (Over 60).

It would make membership management simpler to either flag or prevent reapplication within the wrong category. Obviously a date of birth field would need to utilised to be able to allow this to happen.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customization of Member profile page

What do you think of moving the placeholder (or give us the option to do this) for the personal photo and/or company logo fields to the upper right hand corner of the member profile display page. Look like the page has a nice blank space there (see attached) that would be perfect home for these images. That way, you have the name and photo at the top of the member profile.

While on that subject, do we have the ability to modify the font size for the member display list?

Overall. you program is outstanding. I am very impressed with…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Different durations for the same membership level

Now that WA can accommodate memberships of different lengths (in years), we want to offer a menu of options such as 1 year, 2 year and 5 year membership lengths.

Right now, everyone who is a member has a 1 year membership.

It looks like I could add 2 and 5 year memberships which NEW members could sign up for, but I don't see how to offer my current members the option to renew for longer at their next renewal date. When they renew, it's automatically going to be for 1 year.

Is there a way that each time a…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracking and automating member benefits

I would be interested to know if a process to track and manage unique member benefits has been discussed or proposed. We are considering using WA for a small museum, and our members receive benefits including free admissions (vouchers) that they can give away. I would like to populate the system with a certain number of benefits per level and then give the member the ability to use/print these unique pages any time they wished.

For example - a member at level 1 may receive a 5 free guest admissions, whereas a member at level 2 may receive 10 etc.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Defer payment until application is approval

I think it would be helpful to have an online application with an option of deferring the membership fee until the applicant has been approved for membership.

This would allow them to complete an application, which would enter the system as a Pending status. Once they have been approved, and the record is marked as Approved, then they would receive an email requesting that they then pay for the membership.

Our group has certain guidelines that must be met for membership. There are also other documents (proof of insurance, etc) that must be sent in for review. Once these items…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For now, this is not something we’re going to change – not sure if ever.
    Workaround to use: create a special “entry” free level to apply to, and close “normal” ones for application. For the entry level, create also a dropdown field where a potential member can choose a level they want to apply to. Add other fields you need to assess the application. When application is successful, your admin is to change membership level to required one and generate membership invoice (membership upgrade invoice). The member will be emailed with the invoice and can pay.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base