Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

385 results found

1. Force Custom Required Field to Be Entered for All Bundle Members at Renewal

Occasionally we add a new custom field to our membership profile page and we'd like to require that this new field get filled out for all members when a bundle admin renews. Currently the renewal process forces only the Bundle Admin to fill in the new required field. It remains blank or null for their bundled members, and our membership is lazy and won't fill out the new field unless the system requires it.

Thanks,

David.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Simplified Membership Fields for Adding Members to Bundles

I would very much like the ability to have a custom field be required for Bundle Admins only (or the single person membership when not part of a bundle). We are a swim club and we need to capture data relevant only to the family (or the individual when not part of a family).

It is awkward for our members when the bundle members each have to fill out a field that applies only to the family unit, and even worse when the bundle admin, during the process of entering or updating their family's data, has to fill out a…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. level change approval

Can't you just add a setting for admin's to approve any level change? This would solve so many issues we have with people renewing who shouldn't be etc. It gives us the ability to approve renewals when the member has lapsed!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Renewing membership for an arbitrary number of payment periods at once

We would like members to be able to pay for an arbitrary number of years, many would like to renew for more than one at a time. Currently, a member would be required to go through the renewal and payment process, then repeat the whole thing to renew subsequent years. There should be an option for selecting renewal of more than one payment period at once. I know several societies that also offer a 'lifetime' membership payment at a different (higher) rate.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Simplify adding new members into a bundle by removing extra steps to do

When I click "add member" from a bundle administrator page, I'd like to save a step and add the contact directly on that page, versus adding the contact, then going to the bundle admin page, clicking "add member" and scrolling to find them in the list.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More flexible groups/bundles

More flexible groups/bundles. Need to be able to create groups of members with different membership levels and have an administrator for that group (read only or edit selectable) who is not responsible for financial transactions.

Parent Booster USA currently has four membership levels germane to this discussion:

Basic -- $195 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal -- $295 to join, $95 to renew
    Get Legal, Stay Legal -- $495 to join $395 to renew
    School Administrator -- Free, but with limited benefits

I need to be able to set up groups of members containing members at each membership level.…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Avoiding empty links to "View Details"

Our public membership directory has a whole series of entries with worthless and empty "View Details" links. They result from members who indicate that they are willing to make their directory information "public" but then don't make their names or any other information actually viewable by "anyone." In other words, the contact indicates "yes" to the entry asking about inclusion in the Member Directory. The instructions are: "Choose "yes" to share your contact info in general; choose what data via the member profile." In each case the members have restricted all contact details to members only. As a result, there…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Member renewal terms with arbitrary number of months - e.g. pay by term or sport season

It would be great if the membership levels included the ability to allow arbitrary membership periods such as 1 month, 2 months, 7 months, etc. Currently it's rather restricted. This capability would make it easier to manage temporary memberships open to the public I believe.

Furthermore, the ability to set renewals to any number of fixed times would be very flexible and once again make temporary memberships easier to manage. For example, 2 month memberships renewable 2 times.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dramatically simplify membership renewal process for members

This is a request to improve the process for members to renew memberships. Non-Profit organizations depend on memberships and membership renewals for continued funding and advocacy. As a result it’s necessary to repeatedly lobby members to renew, so it’s critical for membership renewals to be a convenient one click process to get to the Pay-Pal screen. Sending members to the home page and requiring a login and password in order to renew membership is inconvenient and cumbersome. We have two requests for improving the process:

1. A direct link to the “membership renewal page”, bypassing the password requirement (the way the…
    66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can I add renewal date to member directory?

In my association, members are divided into teams headed by board members. I have created directories for each team as a contact list and given access to these lists to board members only. They are asking to add "Renewal due on" to the contact list, but I don't see a way to do that. I would also like to be able to add "Member since" to our public directory of members as well.

Is this capability already built in? If so, can you tell me where to look? If not, how do I switch this question to the wishlist section?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allowing a non-member to be the bundle admin

It would be very handy if a non-member could be assigned as the 'bundle admin' for a bundle membership. For example I have a law association that has individual and corporate levels.

Many of the corporate level members would prefer if invoices and communications were sent to a different contact rather then one of the members in the bundle (such as an admin or accounting person).

Very often, an admin staff member is tasked to keep the bundle members profiles up to date and coordinate the payment of dues. Again, my situation may be not be the norm as it…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Date/time stamping for member internal notes.

Hi, Good morning!

There are always multiple opportunities to create internal notes on a members account, following contact or interaction with a member - just as you might do with CRM and contact management software.

These notes relate directly to the members account, including contact and support provided to the member. It is extremely important to have an internal notes section that includes simple time-stamping, display and tracking abilities. The current implementation of lumping them all together into a memo field has been cumbersome and time-consuming to manage. The ability to keep and track effective notes is essential to any…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Managing Rejected Applicantions

My organization has certain criteria for membership. We are rejecting applicants that do not qualify. I would love to be able to:
    * Setup automated rejection emails. The system currently does not support this, which means, for every applicant I reject, I need to manually send the rejection email.

• Track rejected applications. It would be great if this is available on the dashboard and using Advanced Searched. I would like to be able to monitor the number of applicants from month to month, and how many of those turn into members and how many get rejected.
    8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Half year application fee

Hi,

Not sure how this can be done. Our social club year runs April 1st-March 31st. Members joining between January 1st and March 31st pay a half year fee.

Is it possible to set up a defined $x fee (not pro-rated, a fixed fee) for the period of January 1st March 31st? At this point, members joining in today have an outstanding balance of $2x, a full year fee.

Thanks a lot,

Nicole

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability for department managers to register multiple members and pay for them in one transaction.

I would like to see added the ability for department managers or administrators to register multiple members and pay for all of them in one transaction. It may be possible to add this feature to the group bundle administrator settings. Currently, the group bundle admin can add as many new members as the association allows for one price. Maybe instead of one price, the system would mulitply the number of members added and charge the admin accordingly. Any other admins out there looking for this kind of functionality?

We currently have a spreadsheet that a group admin can fill out…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Member Log-in Pop-Up

It would be awesome if we could have a pop-up message to appear when members log in. For example, we would like for existing members to update their profile upon logging in. I don't want it to display everytime they log in so we would need to be able to control how often or when it displays.

Thanks!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Joining Fees, dynamic pricing and membership upgrades

When a dynamic pricing field has been added to membership fields to act as a one-off joining fee, this should not appear if a member upgrades from one level to another.

Furthermore it would make much more sense to add a one-off joining fee to the membership level itself and have check boxes to determine if it is on new application only or also on renewal and also when member changes level. Simple and easy to administer.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Printable and Downloadable Custom Reports e.g. Member Directory

Please make the custom report layout feature printable. This would work well for printable directories, group information, etc.

Our group is trying to make a directory in a PDF format that is searchable and may be printed by those who prefer print.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Record how a member joined

Hello!

I'd like to see functionality so you can tell how a member joined. (i.e. they were
    manually added by an administrator, or they joined online)

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. would like Renewal date to move forward to payment date

As currently configured, a member who renews during the grace period retains the same renewal date, incremented by the membership period (1 year in our case). But if they are lapsed, the renewal date bumps forward to the payment date + 1 year.

We would like to have all overdue and lapsed renewals bump forward to the date they pay. This is an issue for us because we are generous with giving people a fairly long grace period (60 days). It seems unfair that someone who renews 59 days late still has the same renewal date the next year, but…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base