Type in your suggestion - new feature or improvement idea

Managing Rejected Applicantions

My organization has certain criteria for membership. We are rejecting applicants that do not qualify. I would love to be able to:
* Setup automated rejection emails. The system currently does not support this, which means, for every applicant I reject, I need to manually send the rejection email.

* Track rejected applications. It would be great if this is available on the dashboard and using Advanced Searched. I would like to be able to monitor the number of applicants from month to month, and how many of those turn into members and how many get rejected.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

WebbrightWebbright shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WebbrightWebbright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, it would be very helpful to track rejected applications. Right now if an applicant get rejected, the record switches to a non-member status. The information submitted in the application are lost in all membership fields for that record since non-members don't have them. This can cause an issue. For example, if the application has qualifying questions and the applicant gets rejected base on this data, the information is lost once the application is rejected and there is no historic data to explain the rejection in the future (unless captured manually by an administrator in the notes field). Not the best solution. I suggest rejects are tracked under member records instead.

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Wild Apricot Inc. 144 Front Street West Suite 725, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2L7