Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

749 results found

1. Events: Pin an event to top of list

I would like the ability to pin an event to the top of the Event List when viewing the listview version of events (not calendar view). Some organizations have one or two events (e.g., Annual Conference) that are really important and they always want them displayed at the top of the list -- all year long.

Kim

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Provide membership or event discount by matching email domain

Greetings,

I would like to know if you could create a way to link only the email's domain to a membership.

I am the Director of Education for the World Trade Center in Denver, CO, a 501(c)6. Companies become members of the WTC Denver to help them import, export and to attend our specialized classes on conducting international trade. When a company becomes a member of the WTC Denver all of their employees receive the membership benefits.

Example: One of our members is MillerCoors. MillerCoors has several thousand employees within their company making it unrealistic for me to enter each…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bulk import of attendees

We sometime invoice institutions for a group of attendees. It would be great to have an excel file that can be imported per event to populate the list of attendees.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

51 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Team Mobile responded

Hello everyone! 

Seeing your activity on this thread we would like to present you with three new templates using the third-party app called “Integromat”. They could help you to: 
    - Copy an event with registrants 
    - Export registrations into a Google sheet 
    - Import registrations from a Google sheet 

These need a short one-time setup and then you’ll be able to do the actions above in just a few clicks! 

For more info see our blog: https://www.wildapricot.com/blogs/newsblog/2019/04/30/event-registration-integromat 

We absolutely understand this is not a solution but more of a workaround for this request, so we won’t close this thread. But feel free to share your thoughts about these templates as well! 

Please note, these workflows have some limitations and might not suit everybody. But we hope they will make your life a bit easier.

4. Include event tags in export of invoices for events

We're loving WA, and we think it's really going to work!

The one thing we're finding a bit strange is that Event Category tags work fantastic, but they don't show up anywhere in reporting.

Furthermore, it's impossible to export a list of events and see any sort of financial data.

It would be fantastic to have event included in the list of invoices and export of invoices

Then if we could export this with financial data that would be top!

Cheers

Adrian

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to schedule follow-up event email to attendees

I would like the ability to be able to schedule a follow-up email to all attendees of an event when the event is built.

We send out a customer satisfaction survey to all overnight/fly trip participants, and it would be great to just pre-load these in the event as we do Reminder emails and other customized event emails so they can go out consistently a few days after the event is over.

Currently there is no way to schedule a customized email to go out automatically AFTER the event is over.

223 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

74 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Deleting event registraion types after copying an existing event

When copying a previous event there is no way to quickly delete unwanted registration types that get carried in from the previous event. You can only disable individual reg. types which is tedious.

It would be great if there could be a delete button beside each registration type within an event on the Event Registration Types page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to change sort order on the attendee list - published view

I know this has been talked about before, but it looks like it was just on the admin side.

I am wondering if there is a way to sort the attendee list that is published for general members to see.

We tend to have about 800-900 members register to attend our events, and would like the list to be sorted alphabetically so that people can easily search to see if their friends have registered. It is currently sorted by WHEN they registered.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Export event registration fields report

I would like to be able to export the Event registration fields report

This is where we have information on who wants what kind of meal, whether they are licensed ot not, etc. It would be very useful to have this as an excel file.Thanks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Copying events: changing event dates relative to new start date

When copying an existing event to create a new one, it would be even better if the process would be able to change all the dates related to the event relative to the new event date.

Currently, you have to go in and change all the Registration type open or closing dates which can easily be overlooked when copying an event. It would be great if the system could maintain the same dates relative to the new date of the event being created.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Drop Down Menu for Extra Cost

I have spent about 15 days developing a site for my clients that provide a mountain bike demo event in Moab utah. Our participants can select from approximately 40 different bikes to demo in three separate events. Each bike carries separate demo charges.

We desperately need a drop down menu that will designate separate costs when selected. I am frantically attempting to create workarounds to get over this problem. But it is proving to be difficult.

My clients are very upset with this setback. Is there any way this can be custom built into my cart? Or any great ideas…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hide non-member registration types for members

We set up a yearly event in which members and non members are invited to attend at different prices. I create different registration types and that all works fine. When a non member registers they only get the non-member registration types, that is good. But when an active member starts to register for the event they get both the member and non-member price options.

Does anyone know a way to hide the non-member pricing from the logged-in members so they only get offered the member pricing? Am I missing a checkbox combination in setting up the Reg types?

Elliott

http://nahac.memberlodge.com/

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add report on event payments by tender [9008]

I'd like to rename the thread, or perhaps it should be a separate thread?

Enhance Payment Report to separately total Manual Payments and On Line Payments as it did before

Or perhaps it's a separate thread --- the more I think about this, the more anxious I'm getting about our event management with this new report! This is going to make our event reconciliations much harder for our event managers. The old Payment report immediately displayed the total dollars paid via check (manual), and made sense to the event managers. Manual payments are all the event managers are responsible for…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customize event attendee list - both public and admins sides

Is it possible to customize what information is shown on the Registered attendee list that people can click on in event registration?

Specifically for our purposes, our trade show exhibitors can apply for their booth space through the event registration system. Rather than date and name, I'd like the list to show company name, products and website.

Thank you!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Merged several posts together, so that both public and admins lists can be customized. This is better for analysis and design to work on them together.

14. Sort admin event list

Would be helpful when looking at the Event List to have the most current event at the top rather than having to scroll down through several events to look for it. At any given time we have up to 50 events listed. Might this be possible?

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Limit guest registration to members only

Our members love the ability to register guests for events. However when an event is members only, when members register guests, there is no member look-up or verification that the guest being registered is also a member.

I know I can restrict the event so guests cannot be registered, but this feature is really helpful for our couples that share an email --- one can register both of them under the same email when using the guest registration option. And when a member wants to pay for multiple attendees on line in one transaction, they can do that this way.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Registering families / bundles for events

I've really had to finagle the system to make it possible for us to have an event to which children are likely to attend with their parents. At present, we have the ability to have guest registrations at a different rate, or guest registrations at the same rate, or the ability to have everyone register separately. What's needed is to have the cardholder be able to register everyone according to whatever rate they should get. For example:

Adult at 10, Children at 5. Right now the system can handle two adults, or two children being registered at once. The system…

180 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

66 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customizing event registration emails by tags

We have several event categories as well as several event managers. They all receive event registrations for all events. In a future update can you set a customizable event registration that can be filtered by event tags instead of a broad based all event email registration receipt. For example, we have social events, race events, junior events and a crane pad reservation calendar. There is an event manager for each of these categories. If there is a registration for a dinner (social event)… the race, junior and crane event managers all get the social event notification and vice versa. My…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Event Registration Report - options Mark All / Clear All

I am using the Event Registration Report frequently. I have events with over 30 field choices. It is very tedious to have to click or unclick each field box.

Would it be possible to make two Report Options?

Mark All - will select every field to report on.

Clear All - will unselect every field

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom URLs for events

Would be great to have a way to make our own Custom URL for Blog posts, Events.

Right now i use bit.ly to make:
    http://secondgearclub.camp9.org/allevents?eventId=159084&EventViewMode=EventDetails
    into
    http://bit.ly/may29-trail-clearing

Be nice if we could have a box that says Short URL

http://secondgearclub.camp9.org/events/may29-trail-clearing

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Event Calendar Filter / Search on public side

I was hoping to see if there is a way to publicly search event calendars on wild apricot through basic or advance search criteria filters. Eventually I would want the public to be able to find an event by city/location or member profile association.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base