Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Format Payment instructions for this event

Is there a way to format the Payment Instructions for an event? Wouldn't that be a valuable thing to do? I can make my event all fancy-like, but when it comes to the payment page I don't get control over how it looks. I'd really like to be able to bold some things or make some fine print.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Collapse/Expand view for membership level list

PLEASE add a feature to "collapse" and "expand" the membership level admin list so there is a view that only shows the level names. I have so many that scrolling endlessly to make changes is maddening.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Member Finance Profiles

I am not thrilled with the way invoicing and financial transactions, including multiple payments and refunds, show under a member's record. It can be a little disjointed. It would be better if it was listed more like it would look in an accounting software as a full transaction list. For Example:

10/27/14 - Invoice - Membership Renewal - Silver Level - $200
    10/28/14 - Payment - Membership Renewal - Silver Level - $200
    10/28/14 - Invoice - Newsletter - Monthly Newsletter - $100
    10/29/14 - Refund - Membership Renewal - Silver Level - $50
    10/30/14 - Payment - Newsletter -…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Email blacklist capability for Send Message form

I would like the ability to maintain a site-wide email blacklist to prevent known spammers from exploiting the "Send Message" form.

Recently, one of my clients has been barraged with spam. The spammer is accessing the Send Message form and systematically sending emails to each member in the database -- over 1,000 so far.

As an administrator, I'd like the ability to maintain a blacklist for email addresses or domains that we know to be spam to prevent their emails from being delivered to our members.

• Kim
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. List of page using gadget slots in template

When editing a page template, blocks that are in use show a message similar to "Page specific gadgets used on 2 page(s)"

Since these blocks being in use prevents customizing the template and since the site can have many pages, it would be great to see a list of pages that have gadgets in those slots. Currently, I have to go through each page in the site to find them.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Page Transitions

Dear WA,

It'd be great to have the ability to select page transitions, rather than the standard.

For example a fade in/fade out page transition - e.g. https://www.asiacmi.com

We think this will add to the front end look and please our clients to have a slick transition.

Thanks

Alex

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Album changes to support photo contest

Our association runs an annual photo contest. The Album feature in Wild Apricot goes part way to helping us with it, but needs the following enhancements to reduce the external administration we must do today: Allow custom fields when uploading images and store info with image Submitter's Name (text) Email (text) Phone (text) Caption (text) Comment (text) Contest Category (radio buttons) Nature Life on Kahshe etc Agreement to rules and regulations (which would be on a previous page) Yes/No (radio buttons) Admin Flag each photo uploaded by a non-admin so it doesn't show until admin authorizes it Ability to show/hide…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Designate an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending

To have a field that designates an attendee as a non-member if they are registered under a member attending. The way it is now, non-members who sign up for an event under a member are listed as "members" and this is not correct.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Force Custom Required Field to Be Entered for All Bundle Members at Renewal

Occasionally we add a new custom field to our membership profile page and we'd like to require that this new field get filled out for all members when a bundle admin renews. Currently the renewal process forces only the Bundle Admin to fill in the new required field. It remains blank or null for their bundled members, and our membership is lazy and won't fill out the new field unless the system requires it.

Thanks,

David.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Member to Member Feedback

Our members will be interacting with each other. It would be great if they could rate the experience much like ebay does between seller and buyer with cumulative scores and short comments. Any chance of this happening? We could write such a feature and others into a separate program, but we are unsure if we could interact with WA software. In theory we could with Javascript, but we have been advised of the posibility being remote. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Office 365 Integration

Hi,

Are there others using Office 365 and Wild Apricot that could advise me on best setup for TXT records and the like?

Is it possible for O365 and WA to operate together without issue?

Thanks in advance

AHSCA - Tech.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integration  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mobile friendly event registration on a web site

For us, our main priority is to enable event registrations in a mobile-friendly view. A close second would be a mobile-friendly event calendar. We are fans of mobile web apps over native mobile apps. We host many events that are dependent on weather conditions, so there are a lot of last-minute registrations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Redirect HTTPS to HTTP for Payments Only SSL setting

For sites that use the "Payments Only" setting for SSL and a custom domain, WA still allows users to access the non-payment pages using HTTPS. That seems convienient, but there are side effects to allowing HTTPS access to an HTTP page. First, if a user does try to access a non-payment page with HTTPS, they will get a browser certificate mis-match warning. As you know, the warning that modern browsers display can be quite scary to the average user. I think you will find this issue to be more common than you think, such as a new site where the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change Balance amount field into actual searchable amount

It would be VERY helpful if the "Balance amount" field were a Count type, allowing for search operators "Great than or equal", "Less than or equal", "Equal to" and "Not equal to".

I want to be able to select certain membership records based on the balance amount, and use that search as basis for email.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Function to duplicate fields

This is a prime example see attached image. The primary registrant has the option to choose from these options. I want to be able to dupe the field and call it "additional registrant 1 fees", "additional registrant 2 fees", "additional registrant 3 fees" and so on. Because the additional registrant would have the ability to choose a different option other than "primary, add 1, add 2, or add 3". The list attached is long and spending the time to rekey this list for 4 additional registrants takes a long time (hind-sight drop-down). So by duping and renaming any of the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CC list for system emails.

When sending out automated emails WA doesn't include a cc list in either the email header or the email body. For newer clubs or clubs that distribute administrative functions widely among volunteers, this means that when an email goes out, the (indirect) recipients don't necessarily know who else is seeing the email. And that means unnecessary FYI emails get sent after the fact.

Would it be easy to add a cc list to the bottom of the system generated emails that lists the adminstrative recipients? (by name rather than by email) Perhaps this should be an option, as some clubs…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Import Program Should Not Include Hidden "Notes" Field

There is a field called Notes that is an internal use field. This field is "hidden" in the sense that is does NOT show up in the Contacts or Members fields lists.

This causes confusion because upon import, the import program will attempt to match an imported field name of Notes to this internal use field called Notes. This causes confusion because the admin doing the import will not remember creating a Notes field (because they didn't) and won't see it in the Fields lists (because it isn't there).

I would HIGHLY recommend you either add this field to the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Event receipts invoice - event registrations without the address fields.

Event receipts

Receipts can only be set up to include members addresses. Most of our paid registrations are non-members so when they receive a receipt it doesn’t have their address on it.

I know I can get around this by adding address fields to the common fields in settings but for most of our unpaid events the address is not necessary and only makes the registration process unnecessarily longer. Also when we get our VIPs to register for free at our events it is sometimes inappropriate and certainly unnecessary to ask for an address.

Is there any way around this?…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Membership-specific administrators

Each of our membership levels has a different staff person as a liaison. We'd like the bulk/group emails and other functions to come from/be associated with the designated staff liaison rather than from our general account administrator email/account. Without this feature we are forced to use our generic info@ email address as our administrator account email. This gets very confusing and cumbersome because we don't want our program assistant to be bombarded with all these emails that she then has to sort through and forward to the right person on staff.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. See which pages link to a page I'm managing

Hi,

A nice addition would be to see what pages link to a page I'm working on. For example, if I copy or rename a page, I may forget what other pages link to the original - potentially resulting in dead links. Can't always keep it all straight by memory.

Plus as a volunteer organization, we need a tool that can help provide reliable info when it's simply not feasible to document every detail of a website somewhere else.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base