Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3361 results found

1. Agreement before payment to renew membership

Every year between January 1st and March 31st is the time for membership renewal. This current website doesn't have something to ask members before their payment to make sure members agree to adhere... It must be done once every year. It is really important for my association and communities out there. Is it possible to add something under Members > Levels > Renewal policy? This way we can choose specific groups that are required to click on it with a link to agree BEFORE their payment. The link will bring them to read the agreement on a separate page. When…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Auto-Suspend Guests after 3 Events

Membership is not growing, because people say they can just pay $10 more to attend every event. We would like to control event registration to only allow guests to attend 3 times and then suspend them...taking them to a page that tells them the benefits of being a member and encourages them to apply now. This could easily be managed in the Events section using Contact levels. You would need to require a password registration on all public registrations. Yes, there will be a few people that use a different email address to get around it, but this would greatly…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove AMEX from the pay option box

Please put up a pay option box without AMEX listed. We don't take AMEX. Even with a not saying we don't take AMEX, this is confusing for our members.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pin edit tools to the top when editing Event details so it doesn't scroll with the text

Please pin the edit tools to the top of the Event details so they don't scroll out of sight when scrolling the details themselves. I'm having to scroll down to select the text, then back up to the top to use the edit tools and then back down to continue editing, and on and on and on.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. automate publishing of poll

We would like to automate the publishing of our poll. Once the poll is completed at midnight on that certain date, we would like results to automatically be emailed out to all members. In addition, it would be helpful to have the option to automate the email to be automatically released to members on the day the poll opens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SMS Event Announcements .. ability to send to Non-Responders just like email announcements

Integrate SMS notifications into Event Communications using similar categories as Email, including Announcements, Reminders and Confirmation SMS.

Most importantly, we need ability to send SMS Event Announcement to members that have a status of "No Reply" for an event (filter out those that are Registered or Not Attending). In the current SMS implementation, all members will receive a text message regardless if they have responded or not. This may feel like spam to some as they have already registered with the system that they are "Attending" or "Not Attending"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WA Database font size and color - Go bigger + Go Darker

WA Database font size and color. Go bigger and Darker PLEASE!!!!! It would be amazing to adjust font size and color in the database. As I work in my member database, I save my searches. Sometimes I need to print it and no one can see it or read it. Please make it an option to adjust viewable database font color & size available. I cannot export everything from WA to have another application do the job. Super helpful if these options existed within WA database.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. twitter icon in Templates

Change the twitter icon in the Social Media gadget in Templates from the bird to X.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to set Default value for Date fields

Preset the date fields in event registration to a specific year/month. I plan events that are a year in the future. Members scroll through 12 months (hopefully or they enter the dates are for this year) to get to the correct month/year to enter their specific arrival date. They do it again to select their specific departure date. If I could preset those calendars for a future month date I could eliminate a lot of incorrect entries.

Especially cool would be if I could use the difference between arrival and departure dates to calculate a bill. e.g. arrive on 9/10/2024…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow One Payment for Multiple Contats

Currently you can apply a single payment to multiple invoices for one contact. We deal with several organizations that have multiple members. It would be great if we could apply a single payment to multiple invoices/contacts. Perhaps search by organization then select which invoices/contacts to apply that payment to???

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Guest Registration Email Address

When guests are added to a registration, they are NOT currently required to have an email address. I understand that this is because the person doing the registration may not know the email addresses of their guests. (Well, they SHOULD!) This creates a problem--if you have chosen to add guests to your contacts, then you are stuck with useless contacts that count against your contact limit. SUGGESTION: If I choose to "ADD GUESTS TO CONTACTS" then the system should REQUIRE email addresses for guests. If I don't choose to "ADD GUESTS TO CONTACTS" then the system should NOT REQURE email…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "check all" for Events-> Emails tab->Registration Emails

After importing 50 or so events at a time for our hiking club from a Google Spreadsheet using Make, I have to check 12 check boxes for each event (600+ clicks). It would be wonderful to have a "Check All" option which would reduce it to 50 clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mass register waitlist registrants to event

We put everyone on waitlist when they sign up because there are limits to each type of accommodation we have. Once I can confirm that the member can have the one they asked for, then they are registered. I use a spreadsheet to match people to their rooms, so I come back to WA knowing who is in etc. Now I must go to each one separately to register them. I have over 50 people who signed up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Store functionality - Better Inventory Control/ Orders with no stock as custom order.

We would like to see the inventory feature allow for negative inventory. What we mean is that we have size and colour matrix in our club branded merchandise and we would like to to have our "onhand" inventory shown as available to order for immediate shipping and yet we want to allow members to order any colours sizes they may want and we will custom order for them. Currently if you activate the inventory tracking feature, it does not allow order to be placed for items with no inventory. It will say unavailable. We would like to still allow the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unsupported File Types Should Produce Error Code in HTML

When inserting a file type into an email editor, event description, or the website, including unsupported image formats, the software should produce an error code to notify the user before they are able to proceed with their content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Event Registration Fields report should have totals and not require multiplication

In the current setup of the Event Registration fields report, it is made unnecessarily complex by breaking out groups of people who bought various quantities. For example we had a lunch option that uses the "extra charge" calculation field, to allow them to purchase 1 or more lunches and the cost would total appropriately. In the report, it breaks out 3 people bought 1 lunch vs. 4 people bought 2 lunches, etc. So instead of knowing the total of lunches I need to provide, I have to multiply and add everything up. I don't care if people bought two lunches…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More link styles

Please create more link styles. Instead of the standard rectangle, or rectangular outline, could we see more curved link buttons? Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Apply payments or credits across membership bundles

Allow application of a credit from one bundle member's account to another member of the bundle's invoice. We often have one partner with a credit position, then they both register for an event and want to use the credit in one account to pay for both.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Send automatic emails to new members X days/month after joining

hi, i'm looking for a way to automate emails to send to all new members about a month after membership.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base