Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Viewing gadget in page templates when editing...

Editing in page templates would be much more efficient if the specific gadgets in each placeholder were visible just as they are when editing in site pages. Currently the gadgets are not visible; I have to go back several times to change/check the gadget and/or placeholder. Please make it a priority to give users the ability to see the gadgets in page templates instead of seeing "Page specific gadgets used on 1 page(s)" in every placeholder.

Thanks!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Member Finance Profiles

I am not thrilled with the way invoicing and financial transactions, including multiple payments and refunds, show under a member's record. It can be a little disjointed. It would be better if it was listed more like it would look in an accounting software as a full transaction list. For Example:

10/27/14 - Invoice - Membership Renewal - Silver Level - $200
    10/28/14 - Payment - Membership Renewal - Silver Level - $200
    10/28/14 - Invoice - Newsletter - Monthly Newsletter - $100
    10/29/14 - Refund - Membership Renewal - Silver Level - $50
    10/30/14 - Payment - Newsletter -…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to add CSS IDs / class names to page templates

It would be very helpful to be able to target a particular page template, as each page template within a particular website theme uses the same IDs and classes for it's hard coded elements.

I can workaround this by targeting each page ID, but being able to target each page template would be very helpful.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to change all Pages / System Page Templates at once/in bulk

Hello - this is in regards to Version 5.

It would be nice to be able to change the page template all system pages at once, or be given the option to update all system pages when a new default page template is selected. Currently we have to edit each system page to update it to the new default template.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Linking members of contacts - e.g. wife and husband

Is there any way to connect 2 members? For example, if I have a husband and wife who have different accounts, but if someone looks up the husband, is there a way to say "and this is his wife" then link to her profile?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a sign up sheet

It would be very helpful if members were allowed to create sign up sheets for free events, such as the ones used on the "Sign-up Genius" website. Right now, one can create an event and have members register, which works for paid events, but if you are hosting a free event at your club and want members to sign-up to bring items and you want other members to view the sign up sheet in its entirety so that items are not duplicated, it is impossible. Thanks for considering this and I hope other members see the need for such a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Adding Widgets to Events

Hello,

Is it possible to be able to add the new Version 5 widgets to events.

This would greatly help with:

1. Being able to display a picture gallery or slideshow

2. Showing the location of the event using the google map widget

3. Adding social media like buttons so others can share the event with friends and family helping to gain more participants.

Thank You,

David

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MYOB integration

It would be fantastic for Wild Apricot to integrate with MYOB as it does with QuickBooks. Thank you!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Meta tags for blog posts (specifically open graph for Facebook)

I manage the articles of my magazine under the functional blog page. Individual blogs are not editable under page management. I want to insert meta tags for each individual post, specifically Open Graph tags so that my articles can be shared with the correct title and description and not the overall title and description of the functional page. Any meta tags or OG tags I insert in the html of the blogs become erased when I save the html code after the system "cleans up html coding". Has any one else had this problem or would know of any way…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Blog Post Triggers Email Blast

It would be efficient to have the option when a blog post is created to automatically email the content of the blog post to the email group that has subscribed to blog updates. Currently, an email has to be manually generated. Thanks.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. we have search for 'last' or 'current', what about 'next'?

the advanced search capability makes it sooooo easy to search for last month or year, or this month or year, but what about 'next month'? Please add that to the easy-access search criteria.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add a visitors counter to our website

From time to time we receive questions at our support like "I want to add a visitors counter to our website. Telling a user: "Your are visitor number: #".

From design point of view and the current state of web development, visitors counters (or hit counters) are mostly considered as outdated, not used any more. But it still might be important for you and so I decided to create a wishlist thread to collect your opinions on that.

Please, share your thoughts!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customize text in cursor hover on a menu item

Request: the ability to customize the text (perhaps a field on the page set up) that appears when your cursor hovers on a menu item.

Right now, the text defaults to a repeat of the page title.

Benefit: could use it to further explain what can be found on that page, making it faster for a user to navigate to where they want to go, perhaps result in fewer pages, cleaner look.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. UTC times in event gadget

We are an Australasian organisation and have events spanning many time zones. So when events are lsited in the gadget, sometimes they have times listed as "(UTC+13:00)", for example. This looks confusing, and we would prefer to simply have the date, and no times at all. There's no need for a start time in the gadget, especially when an event is weeks or months away.

I am told I can remove the date and time completely, but not just the time.

Please make it possible to remove the time and leave the date there.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bulk invoice print/email

Would really like the ability to email and/or print all invoices returned by a filter. It's a lot of unnecessary work to have to open each invoice to send it.

159 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

93 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. List of page using gadget slots in template

When editing a page template, blocks that are in use show a message similar to "Page specific gadgets used on 2 page(s)"

Since these blocks being in use prevents customizing the template and since the site can have many pages, it would be great to see a list of pages that have gadgets in those slots. Currently, I have to go through each page in the site to find them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Importing: skip existing contacts

Would be very nice to have an option to ignore existing contacts when importing, rather than allowing records to be updated. So that only unrecognised end up being created as new contacts. This is important when importing from lists where the quality of personal information data might not be as good as what already pre-exists in the database. (Esp for people who are members).

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shopping Cart ability

I think it would be really useful if the website had a shopping cart feature similar to how Amazon allows you to build up your purchases and then just check out once.

My members find it frustraiting that they have to go to the membership area to renew their membership and check out. Then go back in to make a donation and then check out. Then go back in to register for their events. A lot of times they have to check out twice to cover registration and the add/ticketed events which means they have to then check out two…

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multi-currency

We have members in different countries (US, Canada, Europe, and beyond);

It would be helpful, if the system accepted multiple currencies (at least USD, CAD and Euro).

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Location field for Events should have each piece of address on its own line

Please add two more field lines for event location!

Now, if we have a building, street, and city/state/zip--it is all in a run-on sentence!

Location should have each piece of information on its own line so attendees can easily and clearly read the location.

field line for building name
    filed line for street
    field line for cross street, or additional street info
    field line for city/state/zip

or else, give me ability to force a hard return in the location field so location lines can be separate.

thank you!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base