Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A method to check if new members are also members of a associated club

Our hiking club, Green Valley Recreation Hiking Club is a DBA of a larger non-profit, Green Valley Recreation. Members must first belong to the GVR before they can join our hiking club. It would be nice to have GVR's database of members' numbers and the capability of comparing your member list to the GVR database list to ensure they are a member before allowing them to join the hiking club. Any ideas?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create multiple links on an image

Create multiple links on an image.
    Indicate where a section of an image is linked to. That is with multiple logos in a random arrangement in a single image each logo can be linked to its own URL.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hide registration amount on Event registration webpage

We have different discounted registration levels that are confidential. We would like to hide the $ amount on the event detail webpage. Can this be done... Thxs

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Provide for default dates for event notification emails

It would be great if there was the ability to set up default date (days before the event) for event emails. We basically use the same timing of emails for each of our events. It would be much easier if we only had to do this once rather than with each event. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simultaneous admin view and public view

There is currently no way to have admin and public views in the same session at the same time (I need to have different devices, browsers, or accounts [including incognito/guest]). This can be quite annoying if I need to make a change based on something in the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to Add Additional Fees to Product Beside Taxes

It would be helpful if the creation of products for the Online store had the ability to add additional customizable fees to the product

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Expo

Are there any plans to incorporate Tradeshow/Conference Mangement Tools within the system? I am such great need of a system to run our Tradeshows (all in one). Corporate Sponsors, Exhibitors, Floor Plans. Speaker management system where speakers can upload their bio's, headshots, session descriptions and hand outs. A system that would generate the program from the data entered. If not can you recommend one that we can incorporate in a widget or something? Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. View all members in the member directory without paging

Would like to see view all feature in viewing member directory instead of just 1-50, 51....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove notifications and copys of emails to admins when a member is emailed through the send message button on a members profile

There should be a way to disable the email to administrator when someone contacts/sends message to a member via the send message link on their profile. For privacy reasons for Doctors. Lawyers, Attorneys etc... No one else other than the intended recipient pf the message should be able to see that.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Integration with external email systems like Constant Contact, Mailchimp

Constant Contact just launched AppConnect -- a destination for software providers, and developers who want to integrate or connect an application to Constant Contact. AppConnect gives others access to their web service APIs so they can create tie-ins with their contact and reporting data. Constant Contact gives their service away to many non-profits and chambers of commerce. At present, companies export email lists out of W/A and into Constant Contact. The downside is the extra work involved with moving the data and keeping both data sets up to date; plus the "email history" is being lost from the member's record.…

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Every page does not crash and require refreshing

It would be pretty great if I did not spend the first hour of my work day trying to do one thing on Wild Apricot because every page crashes and requires refreshing multiple times.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tinted Tiles menu theme colors and styles settings missing

Theme menu type color

One of our members is both dyslexic and color impaired. We're using Tinted Tiles light blue theming. The menu text is somewhat low in contrast making it hard for this member to read. We'd like to be able to use a lighter type color on the blue background. Help says that this should be themed but we cannot find the menu options in colors and styles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Theme the Events widget buttons properly

Event calendar and Upcoming Events Register buttons do not honor theming.

We have one member who is both dyslexic and color vision impaired. To accommodate his impairment, we have increased contrast where we can by proper theming of typefaces and backgrounds. One place where we cannot do that is in the two events widgets. Apparently, they don't use the theme button types.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Usability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. membership certificate - mail merge

I need a way to send an email with a different attachment or link to each email address- kind of like a mail merge. I have a PDF membership certificate, I need to send to each member. each one is personalized with their name. We don’t use outlook, and I’m having a nightmare getting a merge to work on Google mail.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a manual response to the poll

In Polls, be able to add a manual response (we have some people who don't use a computer), where an admin can log on and complete the poll for them.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Import Email Template to Wild Apricot

Ability to import existing HTML email templates to Wild Apricot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Please try to do the following:

1 Open email templates
    2 Press “Create template”
    3 Press “Layouts” button (top right corner)
    4 Pick “No layout” and press “Apply”
    5 Activate editor (click on it)
    6 Press “HTML” button in toolbar.
    7 Insert your HTML in popup window and press Save

Hope this will help.

17. Auto-Tabulation of Survey or a Special Survey Program

Is there a way to send a survey to our membership and then have the results automatically tabulated by the responses made, such as the number of Yes and No, etc responses? I know we can "email blast the question(s), but the responses would need to be manually tabulated. For 1100+ members that could be a great task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Produce screen display data as a single, coherent table that can be exported or copied.

First, many people have asked for various ways to export various reports, but there are so many wishes that none of them has a lot of votes. Yet, overall, reporting is -- or should be -- a capability that any thoughtful organization should require.

Let me also preface that exporting raw data to a spreadsheet file is NOT a solution to the needs of many of us. 1) We came to WA to AVOID messing with spreadsheets. 2) Some of our (otherwise very competent) members (volunteers all) abhor spreadsheets. They don't use them at work, have no need to learn…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Specify Landing Page after Taking Poll

Instead of always going to the Poll Details page after taking a poll, it should be possible to specify a site page to go to. This could be a call to further action, a forum thread for discussing the poll, etc.

Ideally the current tally could be placed on the page; see the wishlist suggestion https://forums.wildapricot.com/forums/308932-wishlist/suggestions/33977695-to-show-the-poll-results-on-the-website .

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change the Permission on the Contact List Save Function

I am the member of my organization, Women Graduates - USA, who sends emails to various groups of members, using saved contact lists to do so.

When I tried to create and save a new list, I was unable to do it, so my status had to be changed to Account Administrator. Now I get access to functions that I do not need and emails about membership that do not apply to me.

The person who does emails should be able to create and keep contact lists used to send them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base