Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Signatures for blog posts and forums

Many forum and blog sites allow their contributors to add signature files for their participants. The can contain personal and contact information for the person, as well as any links and maybe even a quote or a photo

Requested
    When a member is logged in they can define a "signature" as part of their profile/information. This would be limited in size (we don't want them too big!) and they could set it up so that it is appended to the bottom of every blog comment and forum reply that they make.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email Forward Option

Within our membership renewal reminder email, we would like to include a link that says "Send to a Colleague" which forwards the email to other non-members. When you click on the link, a new window opens with the ability to enter multiple email addresses and enter a personalized message. The original email and your message is then forwarded to these recipients.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Member seller listings to share with others

Hello. I am very pleased with your product. I run an association that works in the Mergers & Acquisitions space. One of the essential services I need to provide is a listing page that can be searched, printed out, etc. Is it possible to integrate an Access Database into one of the pages?

Also, we do collaboration and have document retrieval requirements. Any plans to integrate SharePoint?

Thanks.

Paul

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Event Registration for viewing a video

We are just starting to produce some webinars for our members and have opened them to the public to attract new members and establish some good PR. The webinar service, GoToWebinar, has its own registration function that forces us to re-enter registration info into our Wild Apricot database manually. While that is a chore, it's not the problem that I want addressed which is this:

We record the webinars and would like to make each recording available for anyone to view later as long as they register so we can collect contact info. The webinar service offers this function -…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In honor of donations

Is there a way to allow donors to give a gift in someone else's name? And, is there a way to automatically notify the person who the donations was made on behalf?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reverse order of blog posts

Currently our blog posts appear in reverse chronological order, starting with the latest post at the top and the earliest at the bottom. Is there a way to make them appear in
    straight chronological order? If you’re wondering why that’s necessary, it’s because our users post in this blog to advertise upcoming events at their organizations http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/read.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=0&lid=0&ld=-1&lp=32000&mn=27&ed=02aKlU3gEk7dMfqaKt4PANY/iIu81W9lxOa2niRTYRQogVwdqpNVv4vniNdEFDFTcYU5H5/F9hzN
    dttUIbaLgAf/a0PIWc3cNAEwuSlhxxeyzd+quUE34WlQZXoXovCUh9l6gLS1nTv0ZYqUiqL5# ...so, for instance, right now I want the June events to be at the top and the October events to be at the bottom.

Until you allow all page members (not just administrators) to create http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/read.asp?mb=inbox&mp=I&mps=0&lid=0&ld=-1&lp=32000&mn=27&ed=02aKlU3gEk7dMfqaKt4PANY/iIu81W9lxOa2niRTYRQogVwdqpNVv4vniNdEFDFTcYU5H5/F9hzN
    dttUIbaLgAf/a0PIWc3cNAEwuSlhxxeyzd+quUE34WlQZXoXovCUh9l6gLS1nTv0ZYqUiqL5# Events, this is the workaround…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can I add renewal date to member directory?

In my association, members are divided into teams headed by board members. I have created directories for each team as a contact list and given access to these lists to board members only. They are asking to add "Renewal due on" to the contact list, but I don't see a way to do that. I would also like to be able to add "Member since" to our public directory of members as well.

Is this capability already built in? If so, can you tell me where to look? If not, how do I switch this question to the wishlist section?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Discount Coupon Codes Reporting

We are using discount coupon codes both to drive attendance at events and to drive membership. Our marketing model incentivizes the sales reps who call on our target audience to sell our events and memberships. When someone uses that rep's code, they get an incentive payment.

Currently the only way to track who used a given code is to manually open each code and report on it. This becomes quite burdensome with 40 or 50 sales reps involved.

We would request an upgrade that consolidates the reporting for these -- either:

1. A discount coupon report that shows the member…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Guest Registration - Need Variable Pricing Options

Dear Wild Apricot and Users,

I represent a small non-profit that uses WA to put on conferences with 80-100 exhibitors, 500 attendees and roughly $50,000 in sponsorship.

We need a variable pricing system for guest registrations, where say a range of guests for each registration type are one price and another range is another price. Such as: Guests 1-2 are free, but Guests 3+ are a given price.

This is why we need this service, from our perspective: At our conference, an exhibit booth comes with two registrations, but after that, we want people to pay $150 for additional registrants.…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. need different receipt for membership/event

It appears that we have 2 customizable receipts:

Payment receipt

Donation receipt

However, we would like to give different wording on receipts for membership versus events. Our memberships are tax deductible, so we need to include our non-profit, tax deductible blurb on that receipt. But it could be confusing for someone who pays for a class, as those payments are not tax deductible. Any chance for help on this?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Finances  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a spell checker for members when posting to forums

I have been getting complaints from members saying there is no spell checker to use when they are using the message and discussion area. For months I have been telling them there was as I use it every day.

The problem is they were correct all the time. I have one in admin mode but when I changed to member view the spell checker was not there. This is a MAJOR problem for me. People need a spell checker to post messages. Please let me know how to fix this problem asap. The message and discussion area is the most…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customizing Donation receipt - adding previous donations

Is it possible to print all the donations given by a donor on one receipt with dates. Right now we can only print one donation given per donor on one receipt. I was also wondering if we could add all the donations and put in a total donations given for year.

Thankyou,

MA

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Donations / Fundraising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Renewal discount when renewing for several years

My club, The Carp Anglers Group, offers one year membership for $25. Before we used WA, we managed our membership with checks in the mail and an excel spreadsheet. We accepted $25 for one year, but offered a discount if a member joined for 3 years- $65 instead of 75.

The only way to replicate this currently in WA is with more levels. That won't work for us. We have levels of membership already set up for USA, Mexico, Canada, and an E-membership. Adding 2 more levels to each of these would be very difficult, plus then I could not…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow non-members to create blog posts and new discussion forum threads

We have a need to have non-members be able to have full access to blogs and discussion boards, post new topics, etc. At a minimum, we woul like event attendees to be able to even if they aren't members.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Blogs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Logout button for widget mode

My site is http://cityfitlist.com/.

I currently use the widget feature for members/profiles.But how do I add a log out without making the member go to their profile,scrolling down to find it?

Also,I want to add a retricted access page for a certain level of members using the "widget box" but don't want the links from the wildapricot site to pop up too.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Online payment discount for event registrations

Current behavior:
    For event registrations, whether people choose online or manual payment, this does not affect the price.

Desired behavior:
    Becauseof possible no-shows, it is desirable to be able to motivate people topre-pay online instead of manually or at the door. Thus, administratorshould be able to specify a discount applicable for onlineregistrations (probably a dollar amount)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Auto Generate Event Reports?

My board members like to see a weekly list of registrations for all events, as well as reports frequently to see how many people have signed up for events. Is there a setting to create an auto generated report to go to the event creator so this doesn't have to be done manually?

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support for South African payment gateways (PayAll, SagePay, PayFast, PayU etc.)

Hi there,

We would appreciate it if you could support a South African payment gateway natively. While 2checkout allows credit card payments in ZAR, it does not allow for Electronic Fund Transfer payments, which all the local payment gateways do. For recurring payments, some of the local gateways also allow for debit orders, which we also need.

At the moment, we are planning to integrate into PayAll (which has discounts for NGOs) using the WA API - but this is a bit of a hack and it would be useful to have WA support one or more local payment gateways…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Online payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Keep sidebar for website pages closed when I close it

I rarely use any of the items listed, and would prefer the sidebar stayed closed unless I open it. Is there any possibility of normally keeping it closed?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base