Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Insert Picture Into Text

With the new email update, I was told by Wild Apricot that you can no longer insert pictures into the text. This is an issue especially, for example, if I want to include a signature block and cannot include the company logo below the name, address, etc. I would have to instead include an additional image gadget and line it up just right with the signature block.

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Identify where photos/documents are linked from the website

It would be great if you could click on a photo or document in Files and see where it is linked from on the website. Perhaps there could also be a shortcut to see which photos/documents are not linked anywhere, because maybe they are old and should be deleted.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Store Layouts

The store could use some serious upgrading. We're an arts organization that sells our members work through our site. A way to easily categorize and filter/sort by artist or art type would be extremely useful. Right now I have to make a store page for every artists and every art type and then only display items with those specific tags. And there are no options for how to display products - they're all just a mush of thumbnails. In general the store functionality is too simplistic compared to what other services offer.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to copy a gadget or a whole layout in new email editor

The new email editor released in v7.6 makes it easier to create good looking layouts with mixtures of gadgets. One thing that makes it difficult to be productive is the inability to copy a gadget or layout with gadgets that has been laboriously configured. If it was possible to duplicate a gadget or a layout with gadgets preconfigured it would be so much easier to build a template. Right now there is a fairly long "rework" of existing templates that really need to be recreated from scratch, and people resist the urge because they think it will take a long…

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cancellation emails need to send automatically

The email settings under "Event Registration Canceled" says "Sent when registration is canceled by the registrant, by an admin, or automatically" but the email does not send to the registrant when their registration is cancelled by the admin. I find this misleading as it looks like an email should be sent as soon as it is cancelled regardless, not by having the admin need to click send a notification. Also there is no prompt indicating that the admin needs to do so when cancelling.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Option to Settle refund/Credit to Donation

If we have to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances.... It would be ideal to have an option in the system to "Cancel all" rather then manually clicking on each one and sending the email to each one. ALSO I would LOVE to have an option to settle the refund/credit on account to a donation if our members/contacts wished to still support us.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Email Editor Cancel Button

Within the Email Editor, there is no Cancel button. If a serious error is made when drafting an email (particularly one that has already been saved), there is no way to escape and discard the changes and start again. Almost every other editing module on the site has a Cancel option.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show who created event, who last edited it, and when.

In an organization with a lot of admins, it is helpful for admins to be able to see who posted and who changed an event listing. Please record this automatically and show it on the Event details view.

For extra credit, provide a checkbox so the admin editing the event can make theirself the event organizer without having to go to the Emails view.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back the DISCARD email button please

Please bring back the discard email button!!!! During one of the updates the email system was changed and you can no longer discard the email you are working on. Because of this we are ending up with a whack of emails we have to go through and individually delete. This is a pain. The "Save and Exit" feature is great, but sometimes you don't want to save what you started, you just want to discard it without having to go to the effort of going to the Emails page to select the email and delete it. Thank you!!!! :)

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change Default Font Size in New Email Editor

In the new editor, have the ability to change default font size and type and retain the setting so it does not revert to the default in each Text gadget created.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Cancel button to replace Register button for already registered members

Most of our members are seniors and not particularly tech savvy and they are finding it hard to cancel registrations. Is there any way I can add a Cancel button under the "Already registered" link. Or better yet replace the "Register" or Join Waitlist" button with a Cancel button

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit poll after published, e.g. fix typo

If you make a mistake there is no way of going back in and editing the poll

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Member downloadable CSV for specified Member/Contact List Search

As an admin, I want to specify a specific saved search of the Member/Contact List and make that available to members as a downloadable CSV on a WildApricot widget or web page.

I would like this to be automatically updated at the time of download, so it's always up to date.

I would like to be able to specify which fields will appear in the CSV, as opposed to all of them exporting.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need to annotate photos in photo gallery

I love the new Photo Gallery gadget, but it is missing some crucial functionality. I need to be able to annotate the photos - otherwise it is just a bunch of pictures. I'd like a title on the main page and then be able to add details on the full screen photo.
    Then this would be really useful, whereas now I doubt I will use it at all.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Photos / Files  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve UX for completing multiple payments / need for additional product categories for shop

Problem:
    When people want to pay for multiple events, they have to re-enter their payment details, deterring them from registering at multiple events and/or register as a member

Why does this problem occur?
    Events are set up as a workaround for having one-time purchases. The shop is not used because the items sold are not physical goods--people are buying ad placements in a journal.

From this, we can see that there are two main problems:
    - need for a way to streamline multiple payments
    - shop needs a way to sell non-physical goods / services

Possible solutions (though as product…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Email editor, Linking to files and images

The new image gadget is missing the ability to create a new folder. I have to exit the email editor, go to Files, create a Folder, go back to the email. VERY inconvenient.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WA Store: Bulk-Import via CSV / Social media integration / Search products

Wishlist for Wild Apricot online store?

1. Ability to bulk-import products via CSV file

2. Ability to integrate with social media

3. Ability to Search products by keyword (i.e. in our case, author name or book title)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Track %complete for member profile

Currently once members join, they no immediate need to fill out additional profile fields or keep it updated.

New Feature Request: Many membership sites have a % counter called Profile Complete so you can track members completing their profile. This should be a metric only available for administrators so you can email members without 100% complete and be able to search for these members and email them. Also their should be a gadget that you can add to member only pages to notify current logged in user of % profile complete until it reaches 100% complete.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Membership or Contact field for connecting multiple members

Create a member or contact field that can be populated with links to other members. This can be used to describe multiple kinds of relationship. It can be used to indicate spouses, siblings, parent/child, guardian, program sponsor, dependent.

I see it as a many-to-many relationship.

My specific use case is "sponsorship".
    Bob sponsors Ted and Andrew.
    Frank sponsors Ted and Erik.

which also can be written as:
    Ted is sponsored by Bob and Frank
    Erik is sponsored by Frank
    Andrew is sponsored by Bob.

Being able to select multiple people could be accomplished using something along the lines of the…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Customize Online Store Invoices

It would be helpful if the Online Store could have custom invoices that can include the order number and special comments

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 153 154
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base