Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow to upload files by users to poll responses

(From a client) Allow users to upload files.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Polls / Surveys  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In email templates, PLEASE DO NOT make automatically make an email address clickable!

It makes no sense for our footer to say "Do not write the address that this email was sent from (adminetc@OurDomain.org) ..." and have it be clickable!

I repeatedly remove the link code, but it keeps coming back. Please don't do too much of our thinking for us. You can't anticipate everything.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow multiple vehicles per member

As a car club we want to record what cars a member has. Many members have multiple cars. We can create multiple fields such as Car1, Car2 etc but how many? Car10?Car20?. A better solution is to build a relational database link between the member file and the car file with an "Add Car" button to add an extra row in the Car file linked to the Member ID. This is easy to do in MS Access but I can no similar functionality here. Yet just about every car club has the same problem.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We have several people who are from the same organiztion. We have one membership per organization, but when you add the individual contactts

We have several people who are from the same organization. For example 5 employees work at Good Day Electric, I need to set them each up as a contact, but Good Day would only have one membership. I would like to add Good Day Electric as the member, and then tie each of those 5 employees to that membership.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Storefront: show regular price to visitors, special price to members

We have been looking into using the new storefront.
    Something that I mentioned to one of your tech reps was the issue of showing MSRP and Member pricing on each product.
    The main problem is that you will find many suppliers have MAP pricing which is the minimum you are allowed to advertise their product online. We and probably other people using your sites, offer some items at a better discount than MAP to some of our member levels so this is an issue. Showing only MSRP to the general public would solve this issue. And then if possible show…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Online store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. sports ladder league

Is there a sports ladder league app available? Or can anyone suggest an add on solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We need an integrated Pot Luck sign up for Events.

We need an integrated Pot Luck sign up for Events. We are a social club and have several groups where you have to sign up for what dish you are bringing or whether you are bringing appetizer or dessert. Currently we are using Perfect Potluck.com and like how it works but members get messed up moving to the separate site to register and when cancellations occur, someone has to remember to go cancel the dish registration. email if I can help in any way with more information.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Event Registration List Security

Option to secure the event registration list so only the admin who posts the event can delete or add registrations via admin editing. We have many event admins, but have encountered some abuse where admins go into events not their own to change participation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide ability to set group join policy by each group

I keep wanting to love Wild Apricot. But time after time I run into limitations that truly make no sense to me. I am glad that WA instituted some other way than Member Level to limit access to Restricted Pages. That was way too limiting. But the way Groups work to limit access is an all or nothing affair because of the way Group Participation works.

Let's start off with an example of various groups you might have in a HOA: Board Member, Volunteer Group, Newsletter, Swim Team, Tennis, etc. Now let's say that you want a restricted page for…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More robust event registration filtering in Advanced Search, for analysis, not just emailing

Reasons we need to filter by Registrations more than we are currently able:

1. To analyze member activity and who's pulling their share of our load, we want to know (for example) what Members have attended more than one registration event in the past three years, and which events they are. Currently we can only filter for the number of registration events, then have to look at each one to determine when and what. People who registered for events 5 years ago are irrelevant, and people who are registered for our annual dinner are also irrelevant. We need to know…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Membership card for Lifetime Members

Our organization has just set up a membership card template and I see it as being very useful for members to print their own card if they wish. We have several memberships levels, and for each the card will include the statement that says "Valid until ___", this works for those that renew their membership yearly, but not for those that have a lifetime membership. For them it says "Valid until never"". I have gone into Settings and then into Levels, and when the renewal is set to Never, I cannot go in and put in a date 100 years…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop automatically extending renewal dates when membership levels are changed

We have a bunch of different membership levels, and we occasionally have to change members from one level to another. Why on earth would someone in WA design think it was a good idea to automatically change the renewal due date if this happens?

I'm flattered to think the designers believed us users are so perfect that we could never enter the wrong level by mistake and then have to change it after the fact, but that happens. And when we make the correction, a year is added from current date.

We also have members who were in bundles until…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sorting out registrants by first-last names

Would it be possible to add a feature to sort out the list of registrants for an event in first name - last name, instead of the reverse as it is currently the case?
    This is when using the App on iPhone.
    Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Single upload for organisation logo

Hi, I have just modified all the email templates and on every one of them I found that I had to add our logo.

I'd like to see one area in the settings (under organisation maybe?) where we can upload our organisation logo and use this for emails, our membership cards, polls and the website.

I could see this could be done through either referencing that file (macro maybe?) or by creating templates for emails like what has been done for the membership cards where the logo can be seen.

Note: The logo should also be auto linked if there's…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Change design for subscribe form widget

I would like to change Subscribe widget and have more features and layouts for design.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Members who are in arrears can't register for events? Since when? How inconvenient is this?

I don't know of a single association that doesn't have members in arrears past their renewal date that are kept on the books. Someone had the bright idea to automatically keep members out of events if they're past their registration date. In theory, I understand why this was a requested change, though I can't remember seeing the request. But a toggle should be made either in the setup on the backend or for each event to allow pending members register for an event. I mean, common sense, people! You have no idea how insanely inconvenient this is for us, our…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. top menu drop down section

I'm not sure if this has already been covered but I couldn't find it. Currently, when navigating to an internal section of my website, the top menu for that section loses its drop-down capability, meaning users have to navigate further using the side menu (which I hate and plan to remove), or go back to the home page. Is there a way to keep the drop-down capability of the top menus at all times?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website / Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Field/Macro Showing Last Renewal Date

Feature request: currently, the date on which a member paid for their membership is shown in system generated "Internal Use" notes in the members Contact Details page. I think it would very useful to have a dedicated field that can be used as a macro indicating the payment date the last renewal was made so such info could be merged into emails.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fast registration or Simplify buying registrations to multiple events or multiple registrations in one event

At the moment, it is not possible to register for multiple events at the same time, or link to the next event after registering for one event on Wild Apricot. This functionality would have been extremely helpful for a recent conference for Children's Hospital that we set up through you...would it be possible to add this feature?

------
    UPDATE by Apricot Kernel: I decide to add here a good comment from Malcolm de C, it sheds more light into the problem
    ------

(Malcolm de C) I represent two organisations where the ability to register for multiple events in a single…

305 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

152 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I merged another very similar thread into this one, they should be solved together – the registration to multiple events should be simple and fast if possible. There are a number of suggestions in comments on how to achieve this.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base