Skip to content

Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3365 results found

1. Allow editing of "Simple" email template

The "Simple" email template shows up at the top of this list, can't be removed, can't be edited and it's really a little dorky with the bolded first name/last name and the default text that has to be removed. Can you please add the ability to edit or delete it? Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow configuration of Group administrators to approve their team's membership applications

A sports club usually has several teams (i.e. groups) within it, each of which will require periodic renewal and new applicant approvals. Each team is managed by an individual manager who is ideally placed to authorise renewals and new membership applications for his/her particular team. When a new applicant applies for membership of the club they are required to select the appropriate team on their application form (e.g. age group). This application should then ideally be emailed to the actual team manager for acceptance / refusal rather than having at present to be processed by the overall site administrator(s). The…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. better integration of facebook comments with events

if you put the facebook comments gadget into the event details template, instead of creating a single comment stream for each event, which is the behavior that you would expect, the comments are every single comment made from every event we've ever posted that has comments.

that makes it look messy, and it's also confusing, because commenters sometimes reply to comments that have nothing to do with the event at hand.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. System Preferences

The more I read Wish List ideas the more I am convinced that what WA desperately needs is "System Preferences". The more complexity you build in, the more you lose sight of what makes this software great, It's Simplicity. Surely it makes sense that a lot of the extras we all crave should be part of a System User Preference Pane. There are many examples where this could already be useful. Event management is riddled with options that many do not require or only partly require. Membership management is the same.
    Please Consider

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow us to add a fill-in line on a custom field

I need to have guests to be able to register separately from a member for a convention if they need to but they are required to write down the member's name and email address for clarification. I don't know how to go about doing this. The Custom Fields only have pre-set choices for them to choose from, not any fill-in boxes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. required fields enforced in subscription form

We would like Wild Apricot to enforce that required fields included in a an email subscription form are filled in when members or existing contacts subscribe to emails.

Currently if you are a new contact, the subscription form will enforce you to fill in the required fields. If you are an existing contact or member, it forces you to sign in but does not enforce that you fill in the required fields that are included in the subscription form before you subscribe.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email Account that works like traditional email

It would be helpful if the email system acted more like a traditional email inbox with the ability to make folders and sub-folders, etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Export Invoice data to Access database or TXT files

I would like a new Invoice Export to assist me to getting invoice data to access to print many invoices at one time via a report.

The export format would be either an access database (or individual text files that could be easily imported as individual tables into an Access database). It would understood that a custom invoice would need to created in Access by the Exporter.

The tables or individual files would mirror exactly what is returned when looking at the Macro button when editing Invoice Settings in Wild Apricot. The high level breakdown of the tables or individual…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add snapchat to social media gadget

Add snapchat icon to social media gadget.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Gadgets  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display checkbox edits & results in columns, rather than one neverending list

I have certain fields with MANY entries (over 200) and members who often will select all 200. I can't have individual drop down lists, because to have 200 dropdown lists is unmanageable and looks way too complicated. The next option: to have checkboxes. However, the way the system is, when members edit their profiles, they are presented with a huge vertical list. There is SO much white space to the right that could be used to make the presentation more professional, so that one doesn't have to scroll through 3 pages just to get to the bottom of the list.…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow bios to be included in event registrations

I need to start creating registration forms for 7 different music competitions, mostly students, and we need bios from each applicant which will be printed in the convention program book. It would save a lot of chasing down of over 100 bios if there is a field where they can type in a word or character limited bio.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fully Featured Import & Export Tool - (Entire or Search Results) for Calendar

I have one non-profit which creates an annual calendar of events every July 1st. This Calendar is currently at 50+ events (some multi-session) that cover three organizations under their tent.

Their event data is created in a spreadsheet and provided to me for input to WA, tweaking, scheduling, etc. I'm now getting requests to help them with reports for key categories. I can find same using Tags - however I cannot export the results back into a spreadsheet for them.

Time: Both on setup and now reporting is critical - ought to be point & click - like much of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When setting up an event and setting up registration limits, we would like to set limits on either the number of people registered, or the n

When setting up an event and setting up registration limits, we would like to set limits on either the number of people registered, or the number of boats, whichever hits it limit first. i.e. we could have an event for up to 40 people and up to 15 boats. If the 15 boat limit gets hit first then no more boats can be registered, but if the number of people is less than 40 then it should be possible for users to add more guests until the limit is reached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In event registration, allow the user to select a guest from anyone in their linked membership, rather than having to enter the details each

In event registration, allow the user to select a guest from anyone in their linked membership, rather than having to enter the details each time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Had Keyboard shortcuts in all the Admin screens to reduce the mouse movements.

I'm suffering from Repetitive Strain I9njuey and would love to reduce the mouse movements with the ability to use keyboard Shortcuts to select tabed menu items etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Usability  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Automatically prompt someone to sign in or create an account

It would be a GREAT upgrade to the software, if instead of the software rejecting a sign in when someone has not yet created an account (as happens currently) that it instead gave them a message that they must have an account and sign in before they register. The screen should simply give two options - sign in or create and account. This would save a ton of confusion and multiple phone calls from customers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Members  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mobile app check in - change sort order

"Guest" are listed under the primary registration contact, the guests may arrive separately from the primary registration contact, this can make it hard to find the guests name in the list as their name is not sorted alphabetically, rather it is listed under the name of the primary registration contact, which is sorted alphabetically.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Connect to auction software

connect to silent auction/ web auction software like Charity Auction

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable field Alphabetizing

I need to be able to alphabetize membership fields. For example, our organization has chapters in a small but growing number of states. In order to have an alphabetical list, I moved the names of the fields around, only to find it scrambled my records because of the index values associated with the fields. There has to be a way for you to develop something that lets users rearrange the fields without losing the index values associated with them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base