Wishlist

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email blacklist capability for Send Message form

I would like the ability to maintain a site-wide email blacklist to prevent known spammers from exploiting the "Send Message" form.

Recently, one of my clients has been barraged with spam. The spammer is accessing the Send Message form and systematically sending emails to each member in the database -- over 1,000 so far.

As an administrator, I'd like the ability to maintain a blacklist for email addresses or domains that we know to be spam to prevent their emails from being delivered to our members.

• Kim

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tracking On for Manual E-mails

Presently tracking is off by default for non system e-mails and can only be turned on in an e-mail by e-mail basis. Would much prefer the option to have tracking on always for non system emails

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. e-mail moderation facility

Hi

It would be useful to have the facility to have all e-mails created by non administrators (e.g. by event managers) to have to be moderated (i.e. approved) before sending by an administrator ?

All the best

Colin

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Email bulk editing

Ability to bulk update email and notifications with a template design. e.g. for all communications we would like a 1 column layout with our logo at the top. Currently I need to update this for every template…..

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make donation macros available for email blasts

There are many times that I need to send letters on our company letterhead. As a work around, I have created email templates of such letters that include contact macros that I use to cut and paste into word documents. An example of this is when we need to mail out a letter of remembrance to families of lost ones to receive a letter that a donation has been made in their lost one’s name. I have created an email template called Donation-Memorial. I would need to insert donation fields in this template. Is there a way to access or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. View Email Queue Status in the form of line graph

The ability to see the email queue delivery status in the form of a line graph. Sometimes, it takes forever for it to be delivered and members inquire about not receiving the emails. Can we view the length of time it may or is taking for an email to be delivered?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base